Rejected

Por LifeAsIknowIt

“I, Eryn Jay, accept your rejection William Camp” I watched as his body dropped to the ground. His hands sho... Mais

Authors Note: Read before starting Rejected.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
EPILOGUE
Authors note

Chapter 17

19.4K 626 71
Por LifeAsIknowIt

 *****A/N*****

TWO uploads in one day?! yes- i uploaded another chap. 

This one contains sexual content... but i dont know why im warning ya'll when wattpad has rated this book R anyways?! haha. its expected right? 

Anyways, enjoy! I uploaded 2 chaps today.... could i maybe get some feedback in return? ;) 

Until tomorrow~ 

LifeAsIKnowIt

CHAPTER 17

It was midnight and I was lying by the stream; my paw grazing the water’s edge. After I left my Uncle’s office I went to go to my bedroom; but I could feel Blake pacing around in there. I just didn’t feel like a confrontation so here I am… 2 hours later.

I was waiting for Bernie to tell me when to come back to the pack house to grab the paperwork I needed. We knew who the hunters were- well the worst ones. I needed to brief myself before I met them; know what to lookout for.

“We are a very easy target right now Eryn”

I didn’t feel like talking to Rosie; so I shoved her back down. I knew I was being an easy target, but I didn’t feel any threat. My heart is broken; I just want to mourn what could have been. Sighing again I dipped my black paw into the stream; the cold water felt heavenly. I smelt him before I seen him. I didn’t bother getting up, what was the point? I was leaving tomorrow anyways… maybe I am going a little crazy. Who looks forward to a suicide mission?

“Drama Queen”

Okay, it’s not technically a suicide mission, I’ll be careful but I’m going to meet the very people who killed my parents and so many others.

I could feel pressure on my mind barrier. He was trying to communicate- I had blocked everyone out except for Uncle Bernie.

A twig snapped behind me- the pressure was building. Do men just not take hints? I didn’t turn around, but I let out a warning growl.

His muzzle nudged my shoulder with a whine; I rolled my eyes and let the barrier drop.

“Obviously I want to be left alone”

He flopped down beside me; licking my face

“I know, but I needed to make sure you were okay”

He nudged me again

Change back Eryn; Talk to me”

“What are you doing Will? What do you want?”

I couldn’t be bothered to hide the annoyance in my voice

“I’m being a friend; now change back… please”

I surprised him and I both; I didn’t argue for once. Letting the transformation complete I stood up to stretch. Will grabbed my hand and making me sit in front of him. His arms wrapped around my shoulders as I brought my knees up to my face.

“Why did you make me sit again?”

“If you want me to keep my word; and be just friends… then you can’t prance around me naked. I only have so much control baby girl”

A blush rose to my cheeks, I didn’t think about being nude.

“Don’t say that”

“Say what?”

“Don’t call me babygirl … I hate it” Will was always the only one to call me that; I wanted it to stay in the past. We were no longer together; he could call me by my name.

“But you are my babygirl. You know… even friends have nicknames for each other”

His arms loosened around me and his hands went to my shoulders. He started to give me a massage; I could instantly feel the tension leaving my body.

“Do-don’t do that Will”

His hands pushed harder

“Don’t Eryn, it’s just a shoulder rub… you’re so tense just let me take care of you right now… please”

Sighing I put my head back down; it did feel really good. I didn’t say anything for a while and it was so nice just listening to the stream.

I felt Will move so his mouth was by my ear; his magical hands moved down my arm… massaging them as he leaned forwards.

“I’m sorry about Blake & Leanne.”

I felt a stray tear fall down my cheek, laughing with no humor I said;

“No you’re not Will don’t fucking lie”

He didn’t say anything, but now that the dam was broken I couldn’t stop crying. The tears started to fall and I sobbed.

“I- I fe feel like im like im gr-grieving or so-something”

Wills hands tightened around me; cradling me in his arms. I grabbed onto his shoulders and buried my face in the crook of his neck. I tried to calm myself down- I didn’t need to be crying like this. I have to get ready for tomorrow… I can cry tonight in bed; but not on Will.  Sitting up I wiped my hands across my face. I

“Thanks Will… for being here”

He grabbed my chin and made me look at him

“Don’t ever thank me for being here, I told you; I’m making up for my behavior and loss time. It’s my fault he hurt you. If I wasn’t such a dummy I would never have lost you”

I smiled up at him… he really was trying.

His face dipped and his lips brushed against mine. It was a feather light kiss; but as fast as it happened he pulled away. His eyes searched mine; I realized he was giving me the option to pull away. Did I want this? Surely he knows I’m in no condition to decide something so big. Lost in my thoughts his lips landed on mine again; he obviously thought since I didn’t pull away it was okay. When I didn’t push him away the kiss become much hungrier. His tongue slipped across my lip; asking for entrance. I gladly obliged; letting our tongues dance together I turned so I was straddling him. My arms went around his neck so I could run my fingers through his hair. His hands roamed down my sides stopping at my waist; then followed back up. As his thumbs ran over my very erect nipples I pulled away. I didn’t want this, well maybe I did somewhat but not like this.

“Im sorry! Im so sorry! Really! I didn’t come out here for that I just-

Giggling at his panicked expression I shut him up with a quick kiss.

“It’s okay Will. I’m going to head back to the pack house- I have to meet with Alpha Bernie”

Both of us stood up and we started to walk back together; I don’t know why but I was feeling very embarrassed. I didn’t want to look over at him, especially with him being completed naked. Just as we reached the tree line Will pulled me back to him; his arm wrapped around my waist while the other slowly caressed my face. His voice just barely above a whisper

“What does this mean?”

I stared back into his eyes

“What does what mean?”

His finger went over my nose and started to trace my lips

“You kissed me back there”

I suppose I did kiss him, but I didn’t think twice about it I just- did it. Maybe I was too caught up in the moment?

“I don’t know Will; don’t think too much into it Kay… you know how out of sorts I am I tonight”

His hand went back around my neck while the other tightened around my waist.

“Well I better take advantage of this”

His lips slammed into mine again; surprising me I just didn’t feel like fighting it. If Blake was with Leanne then why can’t I be happy? Letting my guard down; I felt the mate bond slowly over take me. Wills hands on my waist and neck shot electricity all over my body. Will moaned in my mouth; he could feel the moment I stopped fighting. He pulled away eyeing me questionably. His eyes were black and full of lust; I knew mine mirrored his.

"This doesnt mean anything" My voice came out husky

He grabbed me roughly and slammed me against the tree; instantly his mouth was back on mine. Grabbing my thighs; I easily wrapped my legs around his waist. My mouth went down then up his neck; nipping the skin as I went. His moan instantly made me wet.

 I felt like I had no control over my body; all I wanted was more.  His hand grabbed my ass holding me against him while his head dipped down to my breast. I cried out, it was too much all these feelings, being so emotional I couldn’t handle it all I wanted was a release.  His mouth came back to mine- I pushed him off me so I could move away from the tree; my arms snaked back around him as he lowered us to the cool damp ground.  He broke away from our kiss; looking down at me his hand moved down my stomach.

“Keep looking at me”

His husky voice made me snap my eyes back to him. As his hand cupped my sex I moaned; my eyes closing involuntarily.

“Open your eyes and look at me; I want to watch you”

His finger dipped into me slowly. I was so turned on by all this. It felt so... intimate to keep eye contact. His finger slowly slid out into my folds; then dove back in. It was to slow; I needed more.

“More Will, harder”

His lips were on mine; giving me a quick kiss before he pulled his head back." I love when you say my name"

I didnt have time to answer as his head dipped down and bit my nipple and his hand started to slam into me.  I was so close; my hips thrusting to meet his hand. His thumb moved so it was rubbing my swollen bud and I instantly exploded around him, screaming his name.

I felt like I was coming down off a high, it was too much the electricity between us was amazing. I still tingled where there was contact. 

“You are the sexiest woman I’ve ever seen”  

Wills voice brought me out of my heaven. I felt like I was vibrating, smiling at him I kissed him tenderly.

“Let’s get inside; you need to meet with Alpha Bernie still”

Sitting up slowly I used the tree to stand up; I didn’t regret what just happened. I thought I would but I didn’t.  Smiling at will I started to walk back to the pack house, my shower calling my name.

“Will?”

“Yeah babygirl”

“You should take care of that”

Pointing to his erection I laughed and ran straight to the pack house. Grabbing a coat that was hanging on the kitchen chair I went towards the gym showers. I figured Blake was probably in our room… or maybe he was in Leanne’s; but I wasn’t going to take that chance.

Rosie? Aren’t you going to yell at me or something for using Will?

“No love… but you just got us in a heap of a mess”

Sighing I turned on the water adjusting the temperature so it was to my liking.

“I know; but we didn’t have sex. So it could be worse, besides… we are leaving tomorrow… wasn’t it you that said we have bigger things to worry about?”

“I suppose your right”

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

337K 7.8K 74
WARNING: ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ High and descriptive sexual content, strong language, and substance use. Recommended for 18+ readers. Read at your discretion. "I...
807K 36.4K 20
The man looked me up and down, his red eyes staring through me."You... Are a werewolf." "So I've noticed" The man scowled, his lips pulling back rev...
517K 10.9K 44
I let a smirk take it's place on my face as I sauntered over towards him. He looked very amused, but I knew what I was doing. "I heard you're a playe...
10.4M 350K 32
"When will you accept me?'' Lucian murmured against my skin. The wonderful feeling only grew as he stepped closer, the thick muscles between our laye...