Promises Are Meant To Be Brok...

By BigBadSofty07

Y/N and Lauren were best friends since birth. They were inseparable. They did everything together. Even thoug... More

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 7 Part 2
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Not an update
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Final Chapter Part 1
Final Chapter Final Part

Chapter 39

3.3K 132 35
By BigBadSofty07

It's been a week and now we are in Dallas Texas. The girls won two VMAs and I couldn't be more than proud. I was happy for them The boys and I actually won our first vma for best New Artist against the rock band DNCE. I was shocked I almost dropped dead like seriously I was so happy. I still can't believe we won.

Right now we are at the venue where we're going to preform. Camila doesn't know this but I have my friend Shannon who's here. We actually meet when I was in LA. We actually really hit off she's really sweet.

I smiled as I saw her pull up. She smiled as she got out of the car. She walked towards me. She pulled me into a hug a tight I might as well add.

Camila and Shannon started dating a month ago. They finally got together. They make a very cute couple honestly. Their not out to the public yet but they will be soon.

"Hey Y/NN how are you?" She as she pulled away. In all honesty, I've been feeling a whole lot worse. The heart pains happen more often now. Especially when I'm preforming. I just thank god that I haven't fainted on stage yet. "I've been fine just tired." She looked unconvinced.

Before she could say anything. I spoke up again. "Come on you don't want to let Mila waiting." I pulled on her hand. She laughed.

***

I knocked on the girls dressing room and then heard a come in. I walked in with a smile. "Hey babe." I smiled and hugged the girls kissing them on their cheeks. Once I got to Lauren I pecked her lips. She smiled and took a hold of my waist bringing me down on her lap. I snuggled up to her. I felt her smile and kiss my forehead.

There was a knock at the door. "Come in." Camila said. Shannon knocked again. "Come in." Camila said a bit louder. Shan knocked again a bit louder. Camila got up from where she was sitting and swung the door open.

"Listen up-Shannon?" She brought her hands up to her mouth. "Hey babe." Camila jumped into her arms. I smiled at the two.

"Aw y'all are cute." Ally said smiling.

"But we're cuter." I heard Lauren whisper into my ear. I giggled and looked to kiss her chin. She looked down at me and smiled. She leaned down to kiss my lips until Camila jumped on both of us.

"Camila!" Lauren whined. Camila started to kiss all over my face and kept on repeating the same thing which was thank you. Lauren gently pushed Camila off of us. "Mine." She said to Camila as she held on to me. I smiled and snuggled up to her.

"Your welcome Camila now go do something before we have to go on stage. Be safe and don't do anything that can GET YOU INTO TROUBLE!" I yelled the last part out loud as the two love birds were already out the door hand in hand.

"Okay Ally and I are going out see you two later." Normani waved Lauren and I. "Be safe." They nodded and went out the room. "I gotta call Chrissy I'll be back later." Dinah said as she also went out the door. "BE SAFE." I yelled out at her. I heard Lauren giggle. "What?" I asked.

"When did You become the mom. Better yet when did you and Ally switch spots?" She teased. I got up and locked the door. I went straddle her lap. "Since I became the dominant one in the relationship." I smiled moving my hands under her shirt. She shivered under my touch which caused me to smirk.

"O-Oh r-really?" She stuttered. I nodded.

"I think I should show you how dominant I can be." I whispered into her ear.

"I-I t-think y-you sh-should."

**

I walked into the dressing room to get ready. "Scott get me some of Ally's holy water Y/NN over here is practically glowing." I looked up at Ted who was wiggling his eye brows at me. "Ya nasty did the dirty with Lauren didn't you." My eyes widen. I blushed and looked down. They both started laughing. I quickly went into the bathrooms to shower and get ready.

**

I walked out of the bathroom fully dressed and my natural straight hair going down my shoulders. I don't wear makeup just a little of mascara. I put on my hat backwards as always. I looked up to see that the boys were also now dressed.

"Y/NN close your eyes I got you a surprise." Scott said I looked at him confused but I still closed my eyes. I heard them open the door and some one walk in. "Okay open." I opened my eyes and there stood Chrissy. "CHRISSY!" I jumped on her she laughed and hugged me back.

"Surprise." I hugged her tighter. I felt her smile and she hugged me just as tight.

"Does Dinah know your here?" She shook her head. I jumped smiling. "We should prank her." I jumped excitedly. "And how do we do that?" I looked around the room until I stopped my gaze on a big box that I'm sure Chrissy could fit in. I looked back at her.

**

We had one of the guards take the box to the girls room. I was hiding in dressing rack that was in front of the girls dressing room. I had my phone recording so I had a perfect view. I texted the girls on what was happening and to not tell Dinah.

The guard Kevin knocked and walked away shaking his head laughing a little. Dinah opened the door and looked at the box confused. "You guys there's a box, a big one at the door." She looked back into the room. "Who is it to?" Ally asked. "I don't kno- oh me it says my name." She went to open it but before she could Chrissy jumped up scaring the heck out of Dinah. Dinah screamed and fell on her butt causing all of us to laugh. I jumped out of my hiding spot.

"Hey babe." Chrissy said looking down at Dinah. As soon as Dinah heard Chrissy's voice she quickly looked up. She jumped up and pulled Chrissy into a hug. Taking her out of the box. I smiled as I posted the video on Instagram.

Dinah then looked at me. "Next time I'm not leaving you and Lauren alone." I looked at her confused until remembered what Lauren and I did. I blushed and looked down. "Who would have known that Y/N is the top in the relationship. I honestly thought it was Lauren." She teased as Chrissy and her walked back in the dressing room. Lauren came out looking at me she had a lot of hickeys on her neck going down. And I mean all the way down. My eyes widen. I looked back up at her. She had her arms crossed. I gulped.

"H-Hey babe." I smiled sweetly.

"Don't hey babe me. What I say about leaving hickeys Y/N." She whined. She had a lot of makeup on her neck but you could still see them. And her neck wasn't the only place I left hickeys. Also between her thighs. Now those you could see perfectly.

"Sorry it won't happen again." I said looking down. I felt her cup my cheeks. "Hey I didn't say I don't want it to happen again. I want it to happen again and again and again. Just careful with hickeys next time okay." She pecked my lips. I smiled and nodded. "I really like the dominant you." She whispered. Before I could say anything a crew member came up to us. "Y/N your up in 10." I nodded. "Good luck and try not to trip this time okay.." She pecked my lips. I nodded and walked away.

**

"Dallas Texas how are y'all feeling?" I yelled excitedly into the mic. I got loud cheers like really loud cheers in response.

"Okay let's get this part started."

(All)
Oh whoa whoa oh, oh oh oh
Oh whoa whoa oh
Oh whoa whoa oh, oh oh oh
Oh whoa whoa oh

(You)
I need your love to light up this house
I wanna know what you're all about
I wanna feel you, feel you tonight
I wanna tell you that it's alright

I need your love to guide me back home
When I'm with you, I'm never alone
I need to feel you, feel you tonight
I need to tell you that it's alright

(All)
We'll never be as young as we are now
It's time to leave this old black and white town
Let's seize the day
Let's run away
Don't let the colors fade to grey
We'll never be as young as we are now
As young as we are now

(Ted)
Oh whoa whoa oh, oh oh oh
Oh whoa whoa oh

(You)
I see myself here in your eyes
Stay awake 'till the sunrise
I want to hold you, hold you all night
I want to tell you that you're all mine

(Scott)
I feel our hands intertwined
Hear our hearts beating in time
I need to hold you, hold you all night
I need to tell you that you're all mine

(All)
We'll never be as young as we are now
It's time to leave this old black and white town
Let's seize the day
Let's run away
Don't let the colors fade to grey
We'll never be as young as we are now
As young as we are now

(You)
We won't wait
For tomorrow
It's too late
We don't follow

We won't wait
For tomorrow
It's too late
We don't follow

(All)
We'll never be as young as we are now
It's time to leave this old black and white town
Let's seize the day
Let's run away
Don't let the colors fade to grey
We'll never be as young as we are now
As young as we are now

(Ted)
Oh whoa whoa oh, oh oh oh
Oh whoa whoa oh
Oh whoa whoa oh, oh oh oh
Oh whoa whoa oh

As young as we are now

I smiled at the crowd as we moved to our next next song which was off our first album which I had to set next to the piano.

(You)
You can be amazing
You can turn a phrase into a weapon or a drug
You can be the outcast
Or be the backlash of somebody's lack of love
Or you can start speaking up
Nothing's gonna hurt you the way that words do
And they settle 'neath your skin
Kept on the inside and no sunlight
Sometimes a shadow wins
But I wonder what would happen if you

The next verse of the song every one at the venue started singing along causing me to smile.

(All)
Say what you wanna say
And let the words fall out
Honestly I wanna see you be brave

With what you want to say
And let the words fall out
Honestly I wanna see you be brave

I just wanna see you
I wanna see you be brave

I just wanna see you
I wanna see you be brave

(You)
Everybody's been there, everybody's been stared down
By the enemy
Fallen for the fear and done some disappearing
Bow down to the mighty
Don't run, stop holding your tongue
Maybe there's a way out of the cage where you live
Maybe one of these days you can let the light in
Show me how big your brave is

(All)
Say what you wanna say
And let the words fall out
Honestly I wanna see you be brave

With what you want to say
And let the words fall out
Honestly I wanna see you be brave

(You)
Innocence, your history of silence
Won't do you any good
Did you think it would?
Let your words be anything but empty
Why don't you tell them the truth?

(All)
Say what you wanna say
And let the words fall out
Honestly I wanna see you be brave

With what you want to say
And let the words fall out
Honestly I wanna see you be brave

I just wanna see you
I wanna see you be brave

I just wanna see you
See you be brave

I just wanna see you

I smiled at the crowd. I got up from the piano and walked to end of the stage where I started the next song. This song was a song we had to cut of f our second album. Now this song was probably going to be the death of me cause it was a lot of dancing. I took a deep breath as the music started to play.

(You)
I could lift you up
I could show you what you wanna see
And take you where you wanna be
You could be my luck
Even if the sky is falling down
I know that we'll be safe and sound
We're safe and sound!

(Ted)
I could fill your cup
You know my river won't evaporate
This world will still appreciate
You could be my luck
Even in a hurricane of frowns
I know that we'll be safe and sound!

You (Scott and Ted)
We're safe and sound
(Safe and sound)
We're safe and sound
(Hold your ground)
We're safe and sound
(Safe and sound)

(You)
I could show you love
In a tidal wave of mystery
You'll still be standing next to me
You could be my luck
Even if we're six feet underground
I know that we'll be safe and sound
We're safe and sound!

Safe and sound
Safe and sound
Hold your ground
Safe and sound

(Ted)
I could lift you up
I could show you what you wanna see
And take you where you wanna be
You could be my luck
Even if the sky is falling down
I know that we'll be safe and sound!

(Scott)
I could lift you up
I could show you what you wanna see
And take you where you wanna be
You could be my luck
Even if the sky is falling down
I know that we'll be safe and sound!

(All)
We're safe and sound

You (Scott and Ted)
We're safe and sound
(Safe and sound)
We're safe and sound
(Hold your ground)
We're safe and sound
(Safe and sound)
We're safe and sound!

Okay okay relax. Relax. Deep breaths. I'm fine I can continue. I picked up the guitar since the next song I'll be playing it with Ted. This song was also off our first album.

(You)
Let me know that I've done wrong
When I've known this all along
I go around a time or two
Just to waste my time with you

Tell me all that you've thrown away
Find out games you don't wanna play
You are the only one that needs to know

You (Scott and Ted)
I'll keep you my dirty little secret
(Dirty little secret)
Don't tell anyone or you'll be just another regret
(Just another regret, hope that you can keep it)
My dirty little secret

(Ted)
Who has to know
When we live such fragile lives
It's the best way we survive
I go around a time or two
Just to waste my time with you

(Scott)
Tell me all that you've thrown away
Find out games you don't wanna play
You are the only one that needs to know

You (Scott and Ted)
I'll keep you my dirty little secret
(Dirty little secret)
Don't tell anyone or you'll be just another regret
(Just another regret, hope that you can keep it)
My dirty little secret

You (Scott)
Who has to know
The way she feels inside (inside)
Those thoughts I can't deny (deny)
These sleeping thoughts won't lie (won't lie)
And all I've tried to hide
It's eating me apart
Trace this life out

You (Scott and Ted)
I'll keep you my dirty little secret
(Dirty little secret)
Don't tell anyone or you'll be just another regret
(Just another regret)

I'll keep you my dirty little secret
(Dirty little secret)
Don't tell anyone or you'll be just another regret
(Just another regret, hope that you can keep it)
My dirty little secret
Dirty little secret
Dirty little secret

Who has to know
Who has to know

****

We played a couple more songs and then we were done. Some old songs some new.

"Thank you Dallas y'all great. Now please welcome Fifth Harmony!" We all yelled and walked off stage. Scott and Ted went straight to the dressing room. I on the other hand went to straight to the food. That concert wasn't that bad. I didn't get no chest pains which is good. Thank god.

I made it to the food table and went to get some food but I felt some one behind me. I turned around to see that it was Brad holding what looked like a plate of cookies.

"Hello Y/N I know you don't like me but I'm here to say I'm sorry. I treated you badly and wrong so that's why I'm here. I actually made these cookies for you knowing how much you like cookies I made them out of chocolate chip your favorite. Here you go. I hope you accept my apology. You don't have to accept now. So I'll leave you to eat." He handed me the plate and walked away. Quit fast I might add. I looked down at the cookies that did smell good. I took off the wrapper and got one. I took a bite out of it and wow these are good. I made my way back to the stage so I could see the girls preform. Chrissy was also there watching them perform.

As I was walking I felt like I couldn't breath. It felt like my throat was closing. My eyes were getting watery. I dropped the plate and took a hold of my throat. I dropped to my knees.

"Oh my god Y/N." Chrissy ran towards me. "Someone call 911." I couldn't breath. I can't breath.

"Y/N did you eat this cookies." I heard her say. I couldn't talk so I nodded.

"Y/N these have nuts. Your allergic to nuts."

I soon felt like I was being carried and everything went black.

****

:)
-Moni

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 5.4K 37
Y/N a troubled teenager with a dream to be wanted by someone . Lauren a member of one of the world's most famous girl groups, with everything she cou...
207K 5.6K 87
(Lauren/You) It has always been y/n's dream to be a famous singer but it wasn't until y/n was 17 that she started acting on that dream. Now 18 years...
53.5K 2.6K 28
"Hurry up God damn it!" She yells as I cried pushing the dead body into the hole. _______ Lauren Jauregui and Y/n has been together for 3 years happ...
19.4K 523 10
Lauren's friend Ally just got a new step-sister. She seemed fragile and held back. Once Lauren got to know her she knew Camila was a beautiful disast...