Toxic Wonderland.{Under const...

By EASYAutismB1

You remember the tales right?The silly blonde girl who fell down a rabbit hole, Alice who hadn't a thought in... More

A Very Twisted Wonderland.
Am I Missing Something?
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten.
Ending.

Authors Note...OF DOOM

68 3 6
By EASYAutismB1

Yes hi! Hello! How is everyone? Yes I know it's been a while;an entire year in fact! I want to ask you all, who played a major part in the creation of this story, would anyone mind if I went through and renovated? I've had a few people approach me about a sequel and about a longer more completed version, both in private messages and in the comments section.

I'm asking you, author to advisors, friends, and fellow writers,  what your opinion is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

680 93 25
"your just a kid, learning to understand what is real and not. You will know if this place is real or just a dream you are hoping to wake up from" "I...
247 0 23
"Home is the place where you feel the most safe my dear," he tells me with that little smile that makes me wanna punch him in the face. "How could I...
270 31 77
They say, "Be careful what you wish for." They say, "There's truth to every story." They say, "Karma's a B***h." A heart's wish is a powerful thing. ...
97 0 9
I didn't want this, anyone could've told you. My brother, Asia, my brother's girlfriend Miria. They all could've told you just how much I didn't want...