Arrmau <3

By Spunkie07

The beginning of the relationship... More

Chapter 2 In Trouble
Chapter 3 Rivals

Chapter 1 The Beginning

419 7 3
By Spunkie07

Aphmau's pov
Wow a new beginning of training!
Hope I make  friends here!
Arron:*bulling a student*
Aphmau: Wow only the start, and somebody already has a part!
Arron: WATCH IT STUD DONT EVER MAKE ME MAD!!!
Student: I am sorry, I did not see you.
Arron: HA I AM SIX FEET TALLER THAN YOU AND A STUD LIKE YOU CAN'T  EVEN SEE ME!
Student: I am sorry for making you mad, I am clumsy.
Arron: HA NOW GET AWAY FROM ME!
Student: *starts to shake* uhh.. Ok!
Aphmau: *Starts to walk to Arron* Hey why don't you stop with that bullying!
Arron: hm.. WOW A LITTLE STUD LIKE YOU WOULD TALK TO ME!
Aphmau: Yes, bullying is wrong!
Arron: STUD LISTEN CLOSELY, YOU ARE A PUP ONE LOWER CLASS THAN ME, AND IM A ALPHA SO YOUR USELESS TO ME!
Aphmau: Yea, who cares at least I have a heart!
Arron: *grabs Aphmau's shirt and raises it up to his face*
Aphmau: AHHH SOMEBODY HELP!!!
Students: *They all try but Arron black mails them*
Arron: HM YOUR A STUD, STUDS ARE BIG UGLY CREATURES THAT HAVE NO BRAINS!!!!
Staff: ARRON YOU ARE IN BIG TROUBLE GO TO THE OFFICE NOW!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 54.5K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
352K 12.6K 56
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
597K 30.2K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
184K 6.6K 94
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...