Who Would...? (The SHINee Col...

By JuaJuaLove

This is a series of just random events that I think would happen if my best friend, Stephanie (asianchick159)... More

<3~Water Balloons~<3 Part 1
<3~Water Balloons~<3 Part 2
<3~Water Balloons~<3 Part 3
<3~Water Balloons~<3 Part 4
<3~Parents and Bonfire~<3 Part 1
<3~Parents and Bonfire~<3 Part 2
<3~Parents and Bonfire~<3 Part 3
<3~Parents and Bonfire~<3 Part 4
<3~Parents and Bonfire~<3 Part 5
<3~Detour~<3
<3~Apartment~<3 Part 1
<3~Apartment~<3 Part 2
<3~Apartment~<3 Part 3
<3~Apartment~<3 Part 4
<3~Apartment~<3 Part 5
<3~Apartment~<3 Part 6
<3~Apartment~<3 Part 7
<3~Apartment~<3 Part 8
<3~Apartment~<3 Part 9
<3~Apartment~<3 Part 10
<3~Detour~<3 [Once Again]

<3~Milkshakes~<3

9.3K 87 34
By JuaJuaLove

Question: “If you could share a milkshake with one of the SHINee members, who would it be?”

Stephanie’s answer: “Jonghyun.”

Question: "Why?"

Stephanie's response: "I can see us totally getting competitive with each othe.r"

So there’s her answer. Now it’s my pleasure to present “Milkshakes” in the way I think it would happen. Dedication goes to my best friend, Stephanie (asianchick159) for being my inspiration for this fan fiction. The video I put in the slot on the side is “Ring Ding Dong” by SHINee. Jonghyun looks so good in it. The pic is Jonghyun too. ^_^ By the way, Maddie is also one of our friends who likes kpop. She just doesn’t have an account. Enjoy the reading guys and don’t forget to vote, comment, and fan if you want more.

Love JuaJua~<3

+++++++++++++++++++

<3~Milkshakes~<3

I noticed something odd lately… Key and Maddie had been really tense ever since they came back from their camping trip with Jonghyun. Did they get into a fight again? I wouldn’t be so surprised. Maddie was one of my best friends who had great pride in herself. She wouldn’t back down if someone insulted her…AKA, what Key did all the time.

Ding! An idea popped into my head…a really great idea. >:)

 <3~~~~~~~<3

“Oh, hold on a sec,” I told Jonghyun, placing my hand on his.

I rolled the window of my orange punch-buggy down and told Maddie, who was confusingly staring at us with her dark green eyes, “We’ll meet you inside.”

“Okay,” she said, completely falling for my trap.

Once her and Key entered the restaurant, I stomped on the gas pedal and floored it right out the parking lot of Steak n’ Shake.

“What are you doing?!” Jonghyun yelled, clenching his seat like I was going to crash or something.

“Chill, I’ll tell you in a minute,” I told him, focusing on getting out of there.

I glanced over at the parking lot as I pulled up to the light. Maddie and Key were back outside, staring straight at me. I couldn’t hear what Maddie was screaming, but it probably wasn’t censored.

I shouted this to both of them before I drove off. “This is for your own good!” And we drove off, leaving them with wide open mouths.

“What are you doing, Stephanie?” Jonghyun asked, knowing I wasn’t up to any good.

“What? I want them to get along,” I lied.

“Liar,” he instantly said.

I hesitated, surprised by how he easily saw through my scheme. Maybe since he was a sneaky one as well, he could easily sense sneaky tricks happening…

“Okay, I just want something to laugh at for awhile,” I honestly told him, “It’s been boring today so far.”

I prepared myself for my entertainment plans to be ruined, but instead, he laughed. Actually, his laugh sort of scared me.

“I like it,” he finally said, calming his laughs.

I smiled, relieved that he agreed. “So you in?”

“Oh yeah.” We both gave each other evil grins as I made a u-turn to go back.

 We snuck inside without being seen by Maddie or Key. Our seats we’re right next to theirs, but a short wall separated our tables. Instantly, Maddie and Key were arguing, making me giggle so much.

Jonghyun quickly pressed his hand over my mouth. “Shut up. They’ll hear you,” he whispered.

I removed his hand. “Oh quit being a worry-butt.”

And of course, the waitress came at the wrong time. At first sight, she immediately had that look on her face. You know, that look people gave to really cute couples. To make things worse, she arrived at the moment I took his hand off my mouth. So it appeared that I was “holding hands” with Jonghyun.

“Aw, how precious,” the lady said, staring at our hands.

I immediately released his hand and retreated back into my personal bubble. Jonghyun just sat there, chuckling at my action.

“So what would you two like to order?”

Another brilliant idea popped into my head. Oh yeah, this was perfect.

“Um, actually can I ask you favor?” I asked.

“Sure,” the brunette waitress asked me.

“I would like to order a chocolate milkshake for the lovely couple next to us.” I glanced over at Jonghyun, who was smiling with complete understanding.

“Alright, anything else?” the lady asked.

Jonghyun sat up and grabbed my hand that was resting on the table. “Yes, we would also like a chocolate milkshake please. And two straws would be great,” he said.

He turned his glance towards me and asked, “Is that okay with you, sweetheart.”

I instantly blushed by how easily he sent butterflies to my stomach.

But I wasn’t the only girl freaking out. “Oh, this is so cute! I’ll bring your order out as quickly as I can!” the waitress said, hastily leaving us alone.

I snapped my hand away from his once that crazy lady was gone. “What was that?” I growled, trying to hide my blushing cheeks.

He laughed at me. “It’s funny seeing how easily embarrassed you become.”

“I’m not embarrassed,” I growled.

“Then why are you blushing, huh?” he asked with a confident smirk.

I refused to answer him. I just pouted my lips and ignored him. Idiot… If he thought he was making me blush, well…he was wrong! I just… Ah! I didn’t know why I was blushing. I wasn’t a huge fan of Jonghyun but still…he was pretty attractive.

He leaned closer from across the table and sat his chin in his hands. “If you’re not embarrassed, then you must be in love with me,” he continued, “That has to be it. You’re definitely in love with me.”

I almost wanted to gag, but another thought appeared in my mind. I took a deep breath and just went for it.

“You’re right,” I said, smoothly leaning towards him with a shy smile spread across my face.

“Huh?” His smiled dropped.

Got him…

“I said you’re right,” I repeated as I walked my index and middle fingers over to his elbow. I gently slid my hand up his arm and grazed his cheek with my fingertips. “I’m sooo~ in love with you.”

I noticed a nice pink tint to his cheeks, but I wasn’t going to settle for that. No, I needed to destroy him and I knew exactly how.

“Hey,” I motioned his to lean closer by curving my finger towards me.

He cautiously leaned over with his eyes quickly glancing around. He probably thought I was going to slap him or something, but a slap wasn’t enough for me.

Instead, I gently wrapped my other free hand around the back of his neck and brought his hand closer to me.

I whispered slowly in his ear. “Just thought you would like to know that,” I paused to create suspense, “I’m not wearing any panties under my dress.”

And to add the cherry on top of this delicious payback, I softly blew some air into his ear. You would be surprised by how a little gust of wind could freak someone out.

He jolted back into his seat, holding his ear like I just bit it or something. Finally, I had broken his cool image! He was as bright as a tomato. Victory!

I broke out laughing. “Now who’s embarrassed?!”

“Shut up,” he angrily growled, still holding his ear.

“Aw, is someone angry?” I asked with a baby voice.

“No, they’ll hear you, stupid,” he childishly said, pointing to Maddie and Key’s table.

“Mmmhmmm, sure,” I teased.

Once his face calmed down and returned to its normal tone, he flashed a smirk towards me. “Oh just you wait… I’m going to get you good.”

“Sounds like a challenge.”

“Oh you know it,” he instantly replied with fire in his eyes.

We intensely stared at each other, that you could probably see the lightning shooting from our eyes.

“One chocolate milkshake for the lovely couple,” the waitress announced that the entire restaurant probably heard her. How embarrassing…

“Thank you,” Jonghyun politely said. He leaned towards the waitress. “Do you know it’s our anniversary?”

“What?!” I freaked.

The lady’s smile reached to the point where I thought she was the joker from The Dark Knight.

“Oh my jeezles!” Jeezles? Was that even a word? “How cute! So you two are married?”

“No!”

“Yes!”

I glared at him. “Stop it.”

“Stop what, my dear?” he persisted.

The waitress was completely clueless to what was going on, so she just said, “Enjoy the drink you two. Congrats.” And she left.

“You’re not going to get me by saying I’m your wife,” I bluntly told him.

He smirked. “Oh, too bad. You would be very lucky to be my wife.”

“Oh would I?” I mocked him as he took a sip of the milkshake. “I doubt it.”

He choked on the drink, making me chuckle. “Aw, did someone get brain freeze?” I teased.

His face looked flabbergasted. “I just took one sip!”

I placed my hand on his shoulder and gave him some fake sympathy. “It’s okay if your brain is too tiny to handle a cold milkshake.”

“What?!”

I couldn’t hold my laughter in anymore. I had always seen Jonghyun as the too-cool-dude, but seeing him act so childish for once was freaking adorable.

He slid the milkshake towards me. “I challenge you!” he declared.

I smiled with confidence. “Name your game.”

“Whoever gets brain freeze first loses.”

“Fine,” I agreed, taking the straw in my fingers.

We both leaned in towards the milkshake with our eyes set on each others.

“Ready?” he asked.

“Ready for you to go cry? Yes I am,” I teased.

“Ha! I never cry,” he said.

I pulled out my phone quickly and presented the screen to him. “Liar! There are millions of fan videos with you crying.”

“Of course you would know that, creeper,” he scowled.

“Shut up and prepare to lose,” I snapped, flicking some whip cream at his face.

I was hoping to only flick a little on him, but I had my hand too low towards the whip cream and the flick turned into an explosion.

I immediately regretted flicking that whip cream. Poor Jonghyun… He was covered with bunches of whip cream dots. They got all over his clothes, his hair, and his face.

“Oh my god! I’m sorry!” I quickly spat out.

But he didn’t say anything. Instead, he got out of his seat and plopped right down next to me in the booth. He tossed me a napkin.

“You’re not leaving until all of this is off me,” he demanded.

I pushed the napkin into his chest. “Do it yourself. I don’t take orders from you,” I growled.

I started to try and crawl over the booth behind us, but he quickly grabbed my arm.

“Are you crazy? You’re in a dress, Stephanie,” he snapped, “Besides, you’re the one who did this. Take responsibility…”

I hesitated, but finally gave in. I took my own napkin and started wiping the cream off his hair. Glancing at him, I noticed he was just sitting there…doing nothing! I slapped where the other napkin still laid on his chest.

“Ow! What the heck?” he growled.

“Well don’t just sit there. Wipe yourself off,” I told him

He sighed with annoyance. “Fine.”

After a minute or so of wiping the whip cream off him, we were just about done.

“Hey Stephanie?”

I stopped wiping his hair. “Yeah?”

He turned his face towards me, making the space between us uncomfortably close now. “Are you really not wearing panties?”

A disgusted look grew on my face. “I was kidding, stupid. Why would you even ask that?”

Out of nowhere, he laid his hand on my bare knee. “I was hoping to take you up on your offer,” he said, winking at me.

EHHH???!!!

My face just blew up with red discoloration.

“Got you,” he laughed.

Oh hell no!

I took a scoop of what was left of the whip cream and plastered it on Jonghyun’s cheek.

“Gah! Stop that!” he snapped, picking up his napkin.

Abruptly, I stopped him from wiping it off. “Wait, let me get that,” I purred with a sly smile.

I moved closer to him and placed my face next to his. Now this next part was probably going overboard, but I wanted revenge!

“What are y—” He silenced himself right as my tongue came in contact with his cheek.

Yeah, that’s right… I licked the whip cream off his face. Sorry, I read too many mangas.

But my plan did work. Jonghyun’s face was probably worst than mine. Heh!

“Oh god…” he whispered. His eyes were bulging with fear, but not towards me.

“What are you looking at?” I asked, turning to the direction he was looking at.

Right through the little window of the wall, there was Key, staring straight at us. His face was completely shocked. Great…

But surprisingly, he just continued his conversation with Maddie. That was scary…

“Come on, let’s get out of here,” I said, scooting closer to Jonghyun. You would’ve thought he got the hint to get up, but he just sat there.

“I see what you're doing,” he said.

“I’m not doing anything,” I told him, not surely what he meant by that.

 He grinned with victory. “You’re running away from my challenge.”

“No I’m not,” I snorted, “It’s just Maddie and Key aren’t even arguing anymore. What’s the point in staying?”

“Sure, keep telling yourself that.” He finally got up.

“Fine, I’ll do your stupid challenge,” I told him, waving for him to sit back down on his side of the booth.

He chuckled arrogantly. How annoying…

“Let’s make a deal,” I offered, “If you lose, then you owe me a date.”

“A date?”

“Did I stutter?” I angrily spat.

He chuckled at my demand. “See? I knew you liked me.”

I scrunched up my nose and frowned. “Stupid, I didn’t mean that kind of date.”

“Uh last time I checked, a date meant one thing,” he teased.

“No, what I meant was—”

He quickly interrupted me, “No! You can’t change your offer!”

“Who made you the boss?!”

“Me,” he proudly answered, “Now, if I win, you have to be my slave for a day.”

Ew…

“That’s disgusting,” I told him.

“How is that disgusting?” he asked.

I lowered my voice. “Because I’m still a virgin…”

“EH?!”

“Shut up!” I snapping, pointing in Maddie and Key’s direction.

“Idiot! I didn’t mean sex slave,” he loudly said.

Right as he said that, the waitress had walked up to our table. And awkwardly, she walked right away without even saying a word to us.

“That was awkward….” I mumbled.

He quickly shook that weird situation off and returned his focus back to the bet. “Do we have a deal?”

“Fine,” I agreed, taking the straw into my fingers.

We both put our mouths to the straws and with a countdown from three, we started drinking. It felt like forever with us drinking, neither one giving in. My throat was aching so bad but no way was I going to be his slave! The imagination of being Jonghyun’s slave sent awful shivers down my body.

Suddenly, he stopped drinking, holding his head in his hands. Thank god…

I immediately jumped out of my seat, screaming, “VICTORY!”

“Stephanie?” Maddie’s voice appeared.

Oh crap…

“You’re dead,” she hissed, presenting a butter knife in her hand.

<3~END~<3

Continue Reading