Rejected

By LifeAsIknowIt

“I, Eryn Jay, accept your rejection William Camp” I watched as his body dropped to the ground. His hands sho... More

Authors Note: Read before starting Rejected.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
EPILOGUE
Authors note

Chapter 16

20.4K 691 85
By LifeAsIknowIt

 *****A/N*****

This chapter has not been edited. If there is mistakes let me know, ill fix it all up. 

Hope you all enjoy. 

Ilove feedback... please dont make me beg for some ;) 

~LifeAsIKnowIt

CHAPTER 16

It’s been two weeks since Blake’s revelation; two long weeks of avoiding everybody. I know I’m acting like a child but I’m just so angry. How can Leanne and Will have such a negative impact on my life even when there not around? Leanne takes my mate; ripping my heart out and stomping on it. And just when I’m ready to fully give myself to another man; turns out she has her long claws sunk deep into him to! Can’t a girl catch a break? Sighing I shook my head, maybe I’m not meant to be happy with anyone?

Quit wallowing Eryn, shake it off! Stay alert; hunters could be lurking around”

“Rosie! Doesn’t this bother you though? Are we unlovable? You should be hurting just as bad as I am!”

“I am hurting love; but you wear your heart on your sleeve. Stop it, toughen up. We came here to get stronger; that means getting stronger on the inside as well. Don’t let this shit bother you… we have bigger problems right now. Focus on that; now get your head out of your ass and stay alert!”

I miss when you were soft” Shaking my head I decided that Rosie was right; as usual. I needed to toughen up; we did have bigger things to deal with.

Running the length of our border I couldn’t see or smell anything out of place. Turning around I ran the border again… and again. I did not feel like facing everyone and at least this way I knew I was contributing to the pack somewhat. Who knows maybe… ill start to like my fellow pack members?  Rosie snorted making us both giggle.

By midafternoon I was finally done. Putting on my clothes that I stuffed in a tree trunk I made my way back to the pack house to shower.

“I thought you would be out here all day; I was just getting ready to join you.”

I looked over at Will; he was leaning on the patio railing. His tight white long sleeve shirt showed off his defined stomach. How does he make something so simple look so delicious?

Remember Eryn; toughen up, he doesn’t bother us, he has no impact on us whatsoever”

“Okay Rosie, we will try it your way”

Looking over at Will I shrugged my shoulders

“No need William”

His eyebrows quirked up

 “William? … Why so formal Eryn? … Are we not friends?”

I crossed my arms in front of my chest and leaned against the railing; copying Will. Turning my head I looked into his eyes

“No William, we are most definitely not friends. You’re daft if you thought otherwise, you are more like a fly… you just keep buzzing around annoying everyone you come in contact with.”

His eyebrows furrowed; confusion written all over his face.

“I thought we were on some mutual ground. Eryn I know I hurt you but give us a chance!”

He took a step closer to me but I didn’t budge. I glared at him, hoping he could see how not likely that was.

“There is no us William. YOU made sure of that”

Pain flashed in his eyes, his face had guilty written all over it. Dropping his head he sighed

“Okay, then… then give me a chance. Let me show you I can be good for you. I can Eryn… Let me show you”

I was still glaring at him “What are you talking about Will?”

“Let me be your friend. We start fresh… as friends. “

It was my turn to be confused

Friends?”  I said it like it was a foreign word. How could we possibly be friends?  Looking him over he looked so hopeful. He had a tiny smile on his face, with his hands bunched into his pockets. He looked like the Will I knew before all this mate shit happened.

Sighing I smiled

“Okay… Friends. That’s it, nothing else I’m serious! Just Friends”

He went to speak but I cut him off

“And NO that does not mean Friends with benefits. You’re either just my friend or nothing at all”

He laughed taking a step forward he grabbed me into a hug.

“I know I don’t deserve this chance; but I’ll show you Eryn. Thank you”

I could feel him smiling against my hair; it made me happy. Pushing him away I made my up the patio towards the door to head inside; feeling a little lighter.

“I’ll see you later… friend”

Turning around I smiled at him; he really can be a civil guy sometimes.

 “ya… when he wants something”

Walking into the gym I was surprised to see Daniel sparring with Blake. They never fought together… especially not one on one. My heart tugged looking at him – It’s been a long two weeks. He and Daniel both had blood all over themselves; I stood in the entrance just watching them. They haven’t noticed me yet; wanting to keep it that way I crouched down and crawled over so I was behind the weight bench. Hidden out of sight; but I had a front row seat to watch them spar.

 Blake brought his fist up and tumbled it into Daniels stomach. As Daniel dropped he kicked his foot out hitting Blake’s knee with a crack they both fell.

“That’s all you got? I thought you came in here to fight!”

Daniel kept taunting Blake, I could tell it was starting to get under his skin. Blake grabbed his leg and popped it back into place before it could heal. Cracking his neck he jumped back up taking on his stance.

“I did, just didn’t expect to fight with a bitch”

Blake took one step to the left; Daniel took one step to the right.

“Oh now come on now… no hard feelings buttercup!”

The continued to circle each other. Daniel had a smile plastered on his bloody face; while Blake looked menacing. What the heck is going?

“I get the feeling this isn’t a friendly fight”

“No hard feelings?! You made sure to push them together! You lied to our faces… she trusts you! WHY would you do that?! She will never forgive you - you know”

What were they talking about?

“OH Blake get off your high horse! You are just looking to put blame onto someone! OKAY so I may have lied a little bit, and yes… I may have pushed them together… a teeny tiny bit but it was all for her own good Blake. Mates belong together, some people aren’t lucky enough to ever find there’s.”

Well that explains why Daniel’s been acting so strange… he was pushing Will and I together! That little sneak!

Blake tried lunging for Daniel, but he stepped to the side.

“Blake! How can something that was destined to be – be so wrong?! “

Blake stood up, his hands clenched into fists on his side.

“Because Eryn is MINE. WE belong together; if you would quit meddling in other people’s lives and take a step back you would SEE that you little fuck.”

Daniel laughed and stepped away from Blake again .He was enjoying this… I’ve never seen this side of Daniel before.

“Blake Blake Blake… So your saying if I went and grabbed … oh I don’t know Leanne… and started to touch her, kiss her, hell maybe even fuck her with you standing right there – it wouldn’t bother you?”

Blake was frozen; I could see his chest rise and fall. Of course Leanne was his mate, so I knew it would bother him. But sitting here watching how much it affected him I knew I made the right choice by not letting him mark me.  I felt a tear fall, and instantly wiped it away. I’m done crying over men.  Daniels mocking voice made me snap out of my inner turmoil.

“You see Blakey-boy … You and Leanne are meant to be. If you weren’t you wouldn’t care. She is your mate… and Eryn is Wills. You don’t belong together, quit fighting it. If my mate was still here; I would do everything I could to never let her go.”

Daniel had a mate?

Blake looked torn shaking his head he took a step back from Daniel.

“No Daniel, Eryn is mine”

Daniel looked… happy? At Blake’s words. Why was he smiling? Even Blake looked confused. Daniel took a step back and laughed.

“I knew you would say that, so I figured Instead of trying to explain this to you… since your so fucking big headed…. I would just show you.”

Daniel walked to the change room doors and opened them. Leanne stepped out – smiling at Daniel she turned to Blake. I wanted to run up to him and take him out of here, but Rosie stopped me.

“Watch Eryn, if he leaves her like he said he would always do then we will let him mark us. If he can’t fight the bond; then we know it was never meant to be”

Choking back a sob I watched as Leanne strutted up to Blake, he didn’t move.  Shock still clearly played on his face. It looked like this was the first time he was actually seeing her… how can that be? CrystalNight have been here for over a month!  I pushed the thought aside as Leanne ran her hands up Blake’s arms, he still didn’t move; why wasn’t he telling her to fuck off like he always said he would?!  

My hands flew to my mouth as Leanne grabbed Blake’s neck and brought his head down- there lips softly touching. Movement at the corner of my eye made me look away. Daniel had a smirk on his face as he walked out of the gym doors. That asshole planned all of this! How could he do that to us?

I turned to watch as Blake grabbed Leanne by the waist and slammed her against the wall – obviously they were enjoying their reunion.

  I needed to get out of here! Slowly crawling back to the front entrance, I stood up and grabbed the Handel. Opening it slowly I slipped out and lightly shut the door the click’ echoed around the gym and hallway making me jump… dammit!  My eyes snapped towards to Blake and Leanne.

Please don’t turn around, please don’t turn around

Blake whipped around, our eyes locking. I wiped away a traitor tear and smiled softly at him, turning around I walked away. He yelled my name, but I didn’t stop. I heard the gym door slam open; looking over my shoulder Blake was standing there his eyes all frenzy. “ERYN stop!” I started to run, and didn’t stop until I reached my uncles office.

“FUCK ERYN STOP!” His voice; a long echo behind me

“ERYN! Jesus you scared me! Why were you running? What is the rush!?”

“Sorry Uncle Bernie! I – I was running cause I had an idea and didn’t want to forget it”

Turning on my fake smile I sat down across from him -  my heart pumping madly.

“I was thinking – instead of waiting for the hunters to attack… why don’t I go find them?”

He stared at me like I was crazy… and maybe I was.

“Absolutly no-

Cutting him off I stood up

“No uncle before you dismiss the idea listen! They will not be expecting one of us to go to them. It would put our minds at ease knowing exactly where they are! I’m your beta- I’m the best trained female here; you know I could handle myself if a situation arose. If I played my cards right I bet I could even maybe get in with them! Become one of them … sort of... Know there plan!”

I took a big breath and slammed down on the chair, looking at Bernie I could tell he was weighing his options.

“Uncle Bernie… Alpha… This is the best for the pack. Ya’ll will keep training like we have been – but without the worry of an unexpected attack, while I keep you informed on what I find! The last attack happened 2 days ago… only 4 towns over. We think we know the direction the hunters are going… it wouldn’t be hard to find them… get to know them… get in with them. I want to do this… but I’d love to have your approval.”

“You will check in with me every day. If you do not check in I will send a team to you. If it gets to be too much you run back here. I don’t care about anything else; only your safety… I mean it Eryn, you may be my beta but you are first and foremost my niece. Do you understand?”

His eyes held worry… he didn’t want me to do this; but knew I was going to whether he liked it or not. Smiling I walked over to him and gave him a hug.

“I love you Uncle Bernie, I promise I will stay safe.”

He cleared his throat and stood up quickly but not before wiping his eyes.

“You will leave tomorrow. I’ll send two wolves to tail you to the border, pack light. Dress like a hunter Eryn. I’ll have your new I.D, cell and some paperwork for you in the morning”

Nodding my head I opened the door.

 “I can’t wait to rip the heads off every hunter we come across”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25 0 1
"Did you really start drooling when Haz showed you a picture of me?" Liam's laughing before he can get the whole sentence out, and Zayn throws her he...
807K 36.5K 20
The man looked me up and down, his red eyes staring through me."You... Are a werewolf." "So I've noticed" The man scowled, his lips pulling back rev...
629 66 30
"BET! Now leave me alone and don't ever talk to me again!" I say with hot tears running down my face as I slam the car door shut. Kameron walks out t...
34.3K 783 36
"We were holding hands and walking along the pier. Alec loved the peir and so do i. I wish I could bring Holland She loves it here. I cringed and pus...