If We Were On Mystreet

By xXThe_Neko_ShadowsXx

Mary~ Hey everyone, this is my story Georgi~ AHEM Mary~ OUR story, on what we would do if we were on mystreet... More

WE'RE HERE!
CUPCAKES!!!!
VLYARY!!!~
KAWAII~CHAN SHIPS IT (OH NO!!)
SLEEP OVER!!!!
VERY IMPORTANT A/N
Truth or dare
SLEEP!!
SHIPING WHAT?!?!
Karaoke (Pt 2)
The double date!!! Pt1
The Double date Pt2
Double date (pt. 3)
YOU GO GIRL!!!
A/N!!!!!

Karaoke! (Pt 1)

10 0 0
By xXThe_Neko_ShadowsXx

Mary's PoV~ "Ugh fiinneee" I said, accepting Kawaii~Chan's offer to sing karaoke. She lead me upstairs and woke everyone else up. Aphmau and Katelyn said I should go first
"WHAT!?!" I said (more like screamed) I hate singing in front of people.
" do it do it do it do it!" They chanted I sighed and started to sing a song I was very fond of.

"You barely spoke to me, I get it I can see, your friends they laugh a lot and whisper when you talk to me. You stay away from me because your afraid to be, that boy I used to know and love that swept me off my feet. Oohhh, ohhh, Will you ever know just how much I love you? Will you ever know what you mean to me? Will you ever know it's such a tragedy, that your so mean but mean so much to me. Mean to me. You used to always say, you'd never walk away. You never missed a day just to say hello to me. But now you throw away, my heart so easily. Your sophomore friends will never understand us anyway. Ohhh, ohhh, ohhh. Will you ever know just how much I love you? Will you ever know what you mean to me? Will you ever know it's such a tragedy,  that your so mean but mean so much to me, mean to me, mean to me, mean to me. Will you ever know just how much I love you? Will you ever know what you mean to me? Will you ever know it's such a tragedy, that your so mean but mean so much to me, mean to me. Will you ever know just how much I love you? Will you ever know what you mean to me? Will you ever know it's such a tragedy, that your so mean but mean so much to me, mean to me. Will you ever know it's such a mystery, that your so mean, but mean so much to me."

Mary~ hey guys I'm so sorry for the messy lyrics, but I'm on an I pad, so I couldn't copy paste any.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 4.6K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
183K 3.8K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
433K 10.9K 60
๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ง, ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐, ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ซ...
267K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...