Hidden Secret

By leblackwhitepanda

Vhope fanfiction He is the one and only heir of the whole fortune of his family.Well known talented young m... More

#Fate
#Stranger?
#Home?
#Answer
#Darkness
#Master
#Job
#Belong
#Celebrating
#Separation
#Gift
#Questions
#J-HOPE
#Testing
#V
#Alone
#First Time.
#Sleeping Pills
#Vampire
#Distant
#Missing
#Door
#Seal
#VHope
#Fun
#Wish
#Hug
#Angel
#Lady
#Talk
#Eavesdropping
#Oh
#Lie
Sorry boo
#Cafe
#Confuse
#Brothers?
#Tutor
#Try
#Long
#Distraction
#Distracted
#Empty
#Worry
#Lose
#Joke
#Fight
# Lost
Cookie and Jam
#Truth?
sequel

#Something

484 39 13
By leblackwhitepanda

*Edited*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~[HOSEOK'S POV]~

"Arghhhh!!!! " I yell my heart out,startled at the feeling of something long and slender poking my side.

Clutching my chest,I stare with wide eyes at the creature that had somehow manage to creep up behind me,currently holding onto his stomach.

"Aish Jin hyung!You scare me! " I glare with a pout and the older guy finally exploded into laughter.

Irritated I nudge his shoulder lightly.He wipe a stray of tear and attempt to speak, "Now tell me little boy,why are you eavesdropping?Hmm?"

"I'm not!" I defend and he scoff, "this is my room,why would I eavesdrop?"

"Oh really?" Jin hyung jerk a brow, looking at me unamused.

We heard a loud thud coming from the room and my eyes fix to the closed door again.Wanting to listen up again bout what's happening inside but Seokjin hyung's stare on me is holding me back.

"Then it won't be a problem if I tell Taehyung and Hyori noona that you had been,not eavesdropping,but just listening through the door.Is it okay?"

Panic,I quickly grab his hand.

"N-no, don't,"

"And why not?" He smirk.

"Ugh...um..if you tell them,then...then I'll fired you!" I threatened him with a serious face but I guess I made a wrong move.

"Dare to fired me and I'll turn you into the next dinner," he threat with an innocence smile and I shiver, "got it?"

"Y-yes hyung," Geez,he's scary.

But suddenly the door burst open,reveling a rush Taehyung whom immediately grab my face, pulling it closer to his.

"You okay Jhopie?I heard you scream.What happen?Anywhere hurt?Who mess up with you? Does it hurt?Where's the hurt part?" He bombard me with too many questions while tilting my head left and right repeatedly.

Scrutinizing me frantically yet carefully to find any wound or simply anything odd and/or hurtful that could possibly be the reason for me to scream.

My face turn red from the closed proximity and the touch of his hands.

Loking down,I mumble quietly, only loud enough for him to hear,"N-no, nothing happen.Jin hyung and I just joke around,"

He let out a relief sigh,and I look up expectantly, "Um,V.Ain't you mad at me anymore?"

"Uh,well about that..."he drag his words,looking elsewhere, "its nothing actually,forget bout it,"

I nod, "ummm,Tae?" I call again and he immediately lock eyes with me.

"You can let go now," I say,glancing at his hands which are still resting on my cheeks.

Taehyung's eyes grow wide as he retreat his hands fast,mumbling a little sorry while scratching the back of his head.

Seokjin hyung is wiggling his eyebrow at me so reflexively,I look down,avoiding his stare.

And what I saw next make my heart race.

"Taehyung!" I yelp,a little to loud,
"What happen to your knee?"

Bending down,I exam his slightly bluish scrapped knee as he laugh awkwardly.

"You see,haha,"he laugh for no reason,don't really explaining anything at me, "I actually fell just now.Clumsy me,not a big deal,"

He laugh again,embarrass and I quirk an eyebrow.

"He actually fell down because he rush to fast to get to you,son.He worried too much for nothing," mom quickly add,making Taehyung more embarrass,along with me.

"Ahh~~ so that's what the loud thud was," Jin hyung add,laughing his head off after.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

"Sons!! " mom call and I immediately rush downstairs,dragging Taehyung with me.

We're in our shared bedroom,nursing his injury when mom call.

"Yes?"I ask,tilting my head to the side, "you call for us?"

"Yeah,sit.Accompany me for supper,will ya,"

"Of course," Taehyung beam,a little to much enthusiasm dripping in his voice,making mom laugh.

"Say," mom begins as we sit down,"both of your phones are broken right?" We nod.

"So,you guys are completely cut off of the whole world just by that?how?"mom ask,eyes curious before bringing up a scoop of scramble egg to her mouth.

"Meaning?" I ask,a little confused.

"You didn't heard anything of the outside world for these past two days,right?You didn't even check your email.And when I contact the office,they say you didn't come to work," there's worries behind her black eyes,and my heartbeat raise in not so pleasant way.

"Well,I was takin a short break.Sorry that I made you worry,"

She nod,"Did you even go online or surf the internet?Like checking the news?Watch telly?"

"Mom,what's wrong?What with all these questions?"

"So you don't," she mumbles, "Its nothing son,don't burden yourselves,thinking bout unnecessary stuffs,"

"Well," Taehyung scratch his forehead,guilt sipping through his voice,"I'm the one who actually make him promised not to touch any gadgets while he's resting.Sorry,"

"Aww, don't be honey.Just pretend I've never ask,"

How??!?

I sigh but then stay quiet.Something's off and she's not telling me.I have a bad feeling bout her present here.Not that I didn't like it that my mom come back home but the thing is,she's hiding something.I just knew it,I can tell.

She may not be the one who gave birth to me,but she raised me.I know her damn well like the back of my hand.

"Take another leave tomorrow okay?Lets have fun,all three of us.Just us,mother and sons,"

She smile but I know something was off.I just know it.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Just how mom requested,I take another leave and we spend the time bonding together in the house.As if to make up for all the time we've been away from each.

Although refusing at first,but mom and Taehyung had managed to pursued me to dyed my hair and it end with both Tae and I having to change our hair color cause mom make us.

One of the advantage of having a young mother is that she can help you with this kind of things,like dyeing your hair for free and even styling it.

Pfftt, of course she knew how.She's a model after all.

We're having so much fun,but these bad feelings I've been gettin,I still can't shake it of.I just can't.

"You look troubled,why?" I feel hands snake around my waist,backhugging me with a chin press against my shoulder blade.

The position he's in pain my shoulder just slightly but I endure it,cause I can't say no to him.I can't push him away,its gonna be my lost, not him.

"Nothing," I reply flatly, leaning back onto his chest, my head slump against his shoulder.

"You look good in blond,"he compliment and I shake my head.

"You look better," I state the truth.He had his fading blond hair dyed again with the same color,only a shade lighter,while mine is golden blond.

Taehyung is about to protest when we suddenly hear giggles.Looking up,we see mom cackling while looking at her phone's screen.Apparently,she had took pictures of us in this kind of position.

I quickly leap out off Taehyung's embrace and whine,telling her to delete those pictures.

She shrug,observing those pictures she take without permission.Slowly, her smile drop ever so slightly.

The bright smile is still there but I can tell,it didn't reach her eyes.This is something only a child can tell.This is our strong bond.

"You know what kids,you guys are cute like that," she begin, smiling down at the picture of us that I slightly curious of how they turn out,"But maybe you shouldn't be doing that outside,right?Just saying,cause the community is such busybodies,"

And why is she saying that?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*and I know you guys know why...or at least got the slight
Idea...

~XOXO~

^~^,
HaNa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 6.7K 48
โ it's exhausting, pretending to hate you. โž โ you don't hate me? โž โ we both know i don't. โž ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—›. . . ever since she was young, ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ป๏ฟฝ...
203K 10.2K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
9K 126 32
My name is Alison White I am 17 years old . The daughter of a billionaire ,my dad is my world i love him so much you could say Im daddy's little ba...
470K 7.1K 47
[ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—†๐—‰๐—…๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ ] You're new to town and you come across Finn wolfhard who constantly bullys you. Until you have to be partners with him for a s...