Runaway Love[Completed]

By HolaaHovito

In the midst of their traumatic personal issues and life problems, Shawn Carter and Beyoncé Knowles cross pat... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Message!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Epilogue
New Story Alert

Chapter 38

3K 103 70
By HolaaHovito

January 8th, 2016.

Bey's POV

"So, who's your friend?" I asked already knowin' who she was. I just wanted to see how he would introduce us and how she would react.

"Oh, this is Dakota," Shawn introduced. Did her parents really name her after a state?

"Hi," Dakota greeted wit' a smile. I didn't even respond. I didn't care to because I don't like her. I just looked at Shawn.

"We go to the same school," He said.

"Yeah, we met," Dakota added and briefly looked at me. Shawn was clueless as hell.

"Yeah," Dryly, I said.

"Wait.. What?" Shawn asked cluelessly.

"Me and your girlfriend met already," she told him.

"Uum," He said. "How?"

"Does it matter?" I asked.

"I was just askin'," Shawn frowned. "What's wrong wit'chu?"

"Nothin'."

"Oh, Shawn!" Dakota exclaimed and we both looked at her. "I'm throwin' a party next weekend!"

"Why? Ain't nobody gon' come," he laughed and I just rolled my eyes.

"Shut up! It's gonna be hella lit!"

"Yeahhhh, right, okay." Shawn laughed.

"Hater. You gon' come, right?"

"I don't know, but I'ma see wassup." I rolled my eyes again and blew my breath. Dakota looked at me wit' discomfort all over her face. She looked at Shawn and I frowned.

"..I'm just gonna go back inside," she said.

"Yeah, that's a good idea," I said.

"Shawn, I'll see you later." She smiled at him.

"Aight." South Dakota walked away and I rolled my eyes again. Shawn grabbed my hand and led me off to the side where there little to no one was standin'.

"What's your problem?" He asked kinda aggressively. I instantly frowned at his tone.

"I don't have a problem." I rolled my eyes.

"You don't? Why are you comin' over here wit' all this unnecessary attitude?"

"I don't have an attitude!"

"You say that as you raise your voice." Shawn rolled his eyes.

"Whatever," I said harshly shruggin' my shoulders.

"What?" Shawn asked lookin' at innocently and cluelessly.

"Nothin'!"

"Are you gonna tell me what's botherin' you or not?"

"I'm fine! Stop askin' me-"

"Stop makin' me ask the question and just tell me," He said growin' impatient and irritated.

"I just told you that I'm fine!" I snapped.

"No, you keep lyin'! Sayin' 'Nothin' is botherin' me," he mocked me in an ugly high pitched voice. I frowned at him thinkin' that I actually speak like that.

"I don't sound like that," I mumbled.

"Yes you do. But stop bullshittin' and tell me. I'm not a mind reader. What's wrong? Somebody step on ya shoes today? Are you upset because you had a bad game? What?"

"I didn't even play," I said sadly.

"I understand why you're mad, babe, but don't take your anger out on me. 'Cause I didn't do shit to you."

"Way to be considerate, Shawn," I said rollin' my eyes.

"I would have been considerate if you hadn't come over here bein' rude."

I rolled my eyes again. "Well, I don't like her."

"Why not? And how did you guys even meet?" Confusedly, he asked.

"Your party," I answered dryly.

"Okay? So why are you all salty?"

"I just said that I don't like her."

"Why not? What did she do?" He asked wit' a look of concern on his face.

"She seems fake to me."

"How does she seem fake?"

"She asked me if I was your girlfriend and I said yes. She was like 'Aaaaw, y'all are soo cute!'" I mocked her.

"Okay? We got the love and basketball thing goin' on, so we are pretty dope. What's the problem?"

"I don't trust a 'Y'all are so cute' headass person! Those people secretly want what you have. It's always that person that's plottin' against us. Well, just me in this case."

"I don't think it's like that, BK."

"Of course you don't."

"Is that all that she said to you?"

"No. She said that I needed to keep you on leash because you're wanted by a lot of girls, and blah blah blah," I mocked her.

"Keep me on leash? What the hell.." he said amused a little. But I don't see what's so funny.

"She's one of the many girls that likes you and wants you."

"Trust me, babe. It's not like that." He opened his mouth to speak, but closed it when someone called his name. I turned to the left to see a girl walkin' up to us. Whoever she is, she doesn't go to Crenshaw. I know that because I know everybody at my school. I wasn't confused as to why someone from a different school attended a sports game. Everyone went to another school's game. That's all high school is, honestly. Lit sports games and the dances, too.

This girl was like a shade or two darker than me. Her face was caked up wit' makeup. I heard the click-clack sound and looked down at her feet. She really wore heels to a high school basketball game? Girls really get so dressed up for high school likes it's a New York fashion week runaway or something. Either I'm just not the super girly type of girl or girls really do the most. Her outfit was cute, but still. She's cute, just too much make up. Hella dramatic. We're just in high school, at a basketball game. Chill.

"Hey, what's good, Kyla?" Shawn greeted her. She just grabbed his hands and pulled him into a hug. She wrapped both of his hands around her but he immediately dropped one arm from her lower back.

"What's good wit'chu? I been hittin' you up, but you like never hit me back," she said when they pulled back from the hug. Maybe that's because he has a girlfriend and you're just a hoe?

I pulled my phone outta of my pocket and acted as if I weren't interested in what they were talkin' about.

Shawn chuckled. "You hella extra, Ky. You don't hit my line."

Um, excuse me? I looked up at him. Wrong answer, nigga.

"I really do, but you be dodgin' me. It's okay," She giggled. "You goin' to Dakota's party? It's gon' be live."

"Yeah, I heard. I'ma see. I might. I don't know."

"Aight. Let me know."

"Aight." This Kyla girl hugged him again and walked away. That hug was so unnecessary.

"What?" Shawn asked. He couldn't be this clueless! No way.

"You seriously don't know?"

"What I do?"

"Does she really hit you up?"

"Yeah. She stays hittin' me up," he chuckled as if the joke was on her, "but I barely reply to her."

"Why?" I asked.

"Why what?"

"Why do you barely reply?"

"I don't know," Shawn shrugged his shoulders not really understandin'.

"There has to be a reason," I pressed.

He frowned, "Why are so bothered by her textin' me?"

I rolled my eyes, "I'm not bothered a text message. I'm bothered by your response."

"Did I say something wrong?"

"Yes!" I exclaimed. "You couldn't tell her that you have a girlfriend and that's why you don't reply half the time?"

"You lost me. What are you really talkin' about?"

"You really don't see it?"

"See what??" He stressed.

"That she likes you, too!"

He chuckled lightly, "Dakota ain't thinkin' bout me like that and neither is Kyla."

"Yes, they are. It's so obvious. She always hits you up even if you don't reply? That hug? The extra hug? The fact that she didn't even acknowledge me?"

"That means that she likes me?"

"Yes. What else would it mean?"

"That she's my friend?"

"A friend that you don't respond to? Okay. A friend that you didn't even introduce me to? That's some friend."

He cocked his head back and his eyebrows furrowed, "Woah. Hol'up. What'chu tryna say?"

"Yooooo, Bey!" I heard. I looked to my left to see my friend, Alex, from Dorsey. We went to the same elementary and middle school. Me and him aren't the best of friends now like we were back then, but when we do see each other, it's always good vibes.

"Wassuuuuup?" He greeted excitedly.

"Hey. How are you?" I smiled.

"I'm chillin'!" He smiled. "Did y'all win?"

"Yeah, by two," I shrugged my shoulders.

"Two?" His eyes widened in shock. "That's it? How the fuck...?"

"Let's not even get into that right now." I laughed a little tryin' to hide my frustration about the game and me ridin' the bench.

"What was your number?"

"Like I said..Let's not," I chuckled

"Aaaw, man. Bad game?" He pouted and pretended to be sad wit' me.

"Something like that."

"You'll be aight." He pinched my cheeks. "Come inside wit' me, tho."

"Actually, I'm-" I started but Shawn didn't give me a chance to finish.

"Nah, bro. She good," Shawn said nonchalantly. I looked at him and could see that he was upset. His jaws were clenched tight.

"What?" Alex questioned him. I was goin' to say something, but I was too late.

"You heard me, my nigga," Shawn said aggressively. "I said she good."

Alex smirked like 'yeah, whatever' then looked at me. "Boys game 'bout to start. C'mon, Bey."

"Lemme reword what I just said," Shawn said. "We talkin' right now. Me and Beyoncé- my girl are havin' a conversation, she's good right where she is."

"Chill, my nigga. It's not even like that."

"I know." Alex held his hands up in defeat. He shook his head and said that he would catch up wit' me later. I just nodded my head and let him walk away.

"Seriously?" I questioned but Shawn waved me off not even carin' that he just acted like an ass for no reason.

"Who is he?" He pressed.

I frowned because he has so much nerve. "You really didn't have to act like that towards him. That was so unnecessary. He's just a guy that goes to the school."

"He didn't see me and you talkin'?"

I frowned harder. "Oh, like your friends did? You introduced to me one but not the other? And it would be the one that constantly hits you up."

"Bey, everybody knows that you're my girl. Literally everybody. You're trippin' because I didn't introduce you to a friend I barely even talk to? She's not even a friend, real shit. She's more of an associate than a friend. She came over to say what's up and left, and you're jumpin' down my throat."

"For the same reason you're mad about Alex disregardin' our conversation and pinchin' my cheek."

"Yeah, and you just stood there," bitterly, he spat.

"You didn't give me the chance to!"

"He shouldn't be pinchin' your cheeks! That shit ain't coo, man. And I don't care if he's just a friend. That's on some flirty type shit. That nigga needs to know his boundaries."

"Right! And so should Dakota!"

"What?"

"The way she was caressin' your arm before I walked over?"

"Bey, she laughed and tapped me a lil bit. Everybody does that." Leave it to him to completely change what she actually did. Tryin' to downplay it.

"Okay, cool. I'll start lettin' my guy friends graze my ass wit' their hands. Nah, it's okay. They're just tryin' to get by. Everybody does that."

Shawn clenched his jaw and glared at me. "That's hella different."

"No it's not. Not in the sense of bein' bothered by someone touchin' one another in a way that neither of us like."

"A girl, one of my friends, touchin' my arm or shoulder bothers you?"

"When the girl clearly likes you? Yes, that does bother me."

"That girl does not like me."

I just shook my head. This conversation isn't goin' anywhere. Talkin' to him is like talkin' to a brick wall. "Whatever."

"You have nothin' to worry about, so why are you trippin'?" he asked.

"I don't know." Sadly I said shruggin' my shoulders. "It just makes me feel some type of way.. I don't like anyone else to have your attention."

"Have my attention? What exactly do you mean?"

"Like makin' you laugh like you just were, caressin' you and stuff. I know I sound really crazy but-"

"That does sound crazy, but I know what'chu mean."

"I don't know how." I don't know what he's talkin' about. I don't get the attention from guys that Shawn gets from girls. If guys text me its because they want to copy my homework. Literally. I either tell them to do it themselves or just send a picture of what I've done. Guys aren't thinkin' about me like people seem to think.

"For real? What about your friend pinchin' your cheeks and shit?"

"You're probably not gonna believe this but it's not like that wit' Alex-"

"Right," sarcastically, Shawn said.

"I'm serious. He has a girlfriend."

"And niggas don't cheat on their girlfriends? That doesn't mean shit to a creep ass nigga. That won't stop him from tryna get at'chu."

"It's not like that wit' him. He's not a creep."

"And that's how I see wit' Dakota and Kyla."

"This is different-"

"How?"

"Those girls do like you. It's so obvious to everyone except you."

"I'm just a friendly person, Bey. If a girl likes me, then it went over my head."

"I don't know how you can miss it."

"Because I'm not thinkin' about that girl like that, babe. I'm not thinkin' about any girl like that. I haven't given you any reason to believe otherwise-"

"And what reason have I given you? You practically attacked him and for what? Because he pinched my cheek?"

"He almost caught a right, real shit. Tell your friend to keep his hands to himself. That nigga was straight up disrespectful. 'Come inside wit' me,'" he mocked Alex. "Like I said before, he saw me and you talkin'."

"And so did Kyla! She just walked up like I'm just invisible. Grabbin' you, huggin' you. Interruptin' our conversation and you just let her. Then acted like it was all good. The only reason I had that conversation wit' Alex was to give you a taste of your own medicine. It's rude and now you know how I feel. And you didn't realize it until I told you."

Shawn's frown slowly faded. He dropped his head for a second then looked back up at me. "You right. I shouldn't have let her interrupt our conversation. I should have introduced you guys. I'm sorry."

"Okay."

"Okay?" Shawn questioned sadly. "Bey-"

"I'm just kiddin'," I laughed. "I accept your apology."

"Coo. Bey, on the real. I can't stop other girls from likin' me. I'm not worried 'bout these other girls, BK. If I don't realize that a girl likes me, that's the reason why. They're nothin' but friends to me. There's no need to feel like you need to put me on a so-called leash. I'm not interested any girl other than you. I like you, a lot. I wanna be wit'chu so I'm here. I wanna talk to you on the phone 'til I get sleepy- well 'til you get sleepy 'cause you stay fallin' asleep on me," he chuckled lightly. Suddenly, he's cute again.

"I know.. I just.." I took a deep breath.

"You just need some reassurance?"

"I guess so." Shawn grabbed both of my hands and pulled me into his arms. Mine wrapped around his neck while his wrapped around my lower back. He inched his lips closer to mine and I closed my eyes. My lips puckered and waited his to meet mine. When they did, we held onto the sweet kiss for a couple of seconds. I pulled back and let go of the hug, but he kept peckin' my lips.

"So we good, right?" he asked.

"Yes, as long as you don't go to her party."

He laughed. "You really don't want me to go?"

"I really don't you to go."

"What about if you come wit' me?"

I frowned. "If I just said that I don't like her.."

"Aight. Stop frownin' at me, man," Shawn said playfully. He let me outta his embrace and grabbed my Crewshaw basketball gym bag. He threw it over his shoulder, then grabbed my hand. Our fingers interlocked and I smiled at him. Shakin' his head, he smirked. We went into the gym and sat wit' the squad. Between the DJ and the Crenshaw fans, the game was hella live. It always is. The boys won by twenty five. Damn, Dorsey really sucks.

"Are your parents gonna be home tonight?" Shawn asked as we were walkin' outta the gym.

I just looked at him blankly. "Are they ever home?"

"I guess not," he chuckled.

"My mom works graveyard at the casino. Tim, he's runnin' the streets, as usual. Why?"

"Because I wanna come over."

"Will your Granny let you?"

"You ready to go?" He asked disregardin' my question.

"So you're just gonna ignore my question?"

"We should stop by Wendy's or something."

"Okay, you're really not gonna tell me. That's cool." Shawn smirked. We posted on the wall and waited for Matt, Solange and Ingrid to come out. Matt was the last to come out, and when he did, he walked over to Shawn. Simultaneously, they extended their arms and shook hands then gave each other a fist pound. So, that's their way of squashin' their beef? Or did they speak before Matt approached me? Whatever. It's doesn't even matter. I just wanna eat.

The five of us headed over to my car. I unlocked the doors. Shawn attempted to sit in the back but Matt, Ingrid and Solange insisted on sittin' in the back. It didn't matter. I just wanted to go get food.

"Bey, it's coo if Ingrid stays the night?" Solange asked once I sped outta the parkin' lot.

"Yeah, of course. Just call Auntie Pat and ask if you can."

"I did," Ingrid said. "She just wanted me to ask and make sure."

Wendy's was only five minutes away. At least eight minutes if I drove the actual speed limit. "Solange, what do you want?" I asked after the guy told me to order when I was ready.

"Nuggets with sweet and sour sauce, fries and a vanilla frosty."

"Ingrid," I said.

"Same but I want a Sprite instead, please."

I looked at Shawn. "What do you want?"

"Four for four." Ooh! That sounds perfect. I'ma get that, too. Matt wanted the same thing. I ordered our food and I drove up to the window. I reached for my wallet but Shawn stopped me. He wanted to pay. I just let him because I wasn't gonna argue wit' him in the drive thru line. We reached the window and Matt handed Shawn fifteen dollars to contribute.

I dropped Matt off at home and headed to my house. When we got there we all went out separate ways. Well, me and Shawn went into my room and Ingrid and Solange went into hers. As soon as I stepped foot in my room I freed myself of my shoes, socks and jersey. I was wearin' my sports bra and compression shorts. While I was strippin' down, Shawn set our food up on the TV tray. It practically lives in my room. I sat next to him on the bed and grabbed the remote. We didn't speak a word while we ate. Between the Martin episode and bein' so hungry, it was understandable.

Shawn's POV

"Shawn, do you like giving me chest pains?" Granny said into the phone.

"No."

"Where are you? I know that game is over by now."

"Yeah, it's over. I'm at BK's house. We had to bring Solo here so that she could get clothes, then BK is takin her to a friends house." BK looked at me wit' furrowed eyebrows. I quickly placed my finger against my lips so that she wouldn't say anything.

"Then she's gonna drop me off so that she doesn't have to double back. I'm sorry, Granny. I didn't mean to scare you." I looked at BK and she just shook her head at me.

Granny sighed. "It's okay, Pooh. Next time, just call me before hand, alright?"

"Okay. We're about to leave right now."

"Cool beans, I'll see you in a few."

"Alright." I ended the call and laughed.

"What the hell are you doin'?" BK asked me.

"What'chu mean?"

"Why are you lyin' to her?"

"So I can stay wit'chu. Duh," I said pullin' her onto my lap. I held her hips as she straddled me.

"What's your plan?"

"You'll see." I licked my lips.

"You are ridiculous."

"I gotta do what I gotta do." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Apparently." I puckered my lips for a kiss and BK leaned in. Her lips touched mine but only for a really brief moment. It was like she really didn't want to kiss me.

"I thought we were all good?"

"We are good."

"So what's up wit' that petty kiss then?"

"Nothin'." She shrugged her shoulders. "It was a normal kiss."

"Nah, it wasn't but it's coo."

"You're lookin' too deep into it," BK said dryly gettin' up from my lap. I grabbed her hand and pulled her back on the bed. She sat beside me.

"What? I wanna take a shower," she said.

"Hol'up. I gotta call my Granny back." I picked my phone up and called my Granny.

"Hello?" She answered after the third ring.

"Hey, Granny."

"What happen?"

"Bey's car won't start."

"Oh, no. What's wrong with it?"

"We don't know. We're lookin' at it right now."

"That's nothing but the devil!" Granny said.

"Yeah, I know. It was workin' just fine. She doesn't know what the problem is."

"It's probably her battery. Maybe she needs a jump?"

"Oh, maybe." I looked at BK. "Babe, tell your mom to give you jump." She rolled her eyes at me.

"My Mom is workin' graveyard at the casino," BK said honestly.

"Her mom is at work, Granny. She doesn't get off 'til nine tomorrow mornin'."

"Okay, what about her dad?" I looked at BK and she didn't know what to say. She shrugged her shoulders.

"Her stepdad is out of town, drivin' trucks." I made that shit up quick as hell. BK just shook her head at me. I shrugged my shoulders. It was the first thing that came to mind.

"Oh, Granny! Ty can use your car to pick me up." I suggested already knowin' that he was workin' over night, too.

"He's at work, too. He doesn't get off until five in the mornin'."

"Oh, dang," I said pretendin' to be confused. "So now what?"

Granny sighed. "The busses have stopped running and I don't even want you on the bus this late. I guess you have to stay there. I'll have Ty come get you tomorrow, after he gets some rest."

"Okay."

"Grandson."

"Yes?"

"You better be usin' condoms. If Bey ends up pregnant, that's gonna be your ass. You hear me?"

"Granny, I've been protectin' us. And it's not like that tonight. Plus, she had a game tonight so she's tired." I laughed at my blunt honesty. I wasn't even tryin' to have sex. I just was chill wit' her.

"Mmhmmm. Well, Bey needs to be on some type of birth control just in case. Y'all eighteen and nineteen year olds love to think y'all are grown. Y'all need to actually act like it and take necessary steps when y'all are havin' sex. I know that's what y'all are doin' now. 'It just happened' is everyone's excuse." She's probably rollin' her eyes.

"I'll talk to her about it."

"Yeah, you better. Don't you come home talking about Bey is pregnant. You hear?"

"I hear you, Granny."

"Y'all have a bright future ahead of y'all. Don't be forced to slow it down by getting her pregnant."

"Granny, nobody is gettin' pregnant." I laughed.

"Goodnight, Grandson."

"Goodnight, Granny." I ended the call wit' a smile.

"Pregnant?" BK questioned.

"Granny has to remind me to use condoms every time we spend the night together."

"Oh. What do you have to talk to me about?"

"How do you feel about birth control?"

"Um, I've never been on birth control, so I don't."

"Would you consider takin' it?"

"Um, why?"

"I'm a sex God in the makin'. Shit gets wild, babe. Condom might rip-"

"How rough do you think you're gonna get?"

"You'll be callin' me 'daddy' soon." BK just rolled her eyes and I laughed. She thinks I'm playin' about this. She is really gonna call me daddy, and it's gonna come natural. It's gonna roll off her tongue.

"Here you go."

"I'm serious, babe. I already know how it's gonna happen."

"It's never gonna happen so get over it."

"Aight so, I'ma be top, right?-"

"No."

"You're gonna drippin' be wet, like gushin'! Like." Wit' my mouth, I made exact noise her pussy makes when she's wet, but times ten. She just looked at me wit' straight blank face as if she were tired of me.

"I'ma be diggin' in them guts! Your legs are gonna wrap around me and you're gonna be like 'oooh, daddy!'" I was dead ass serious. That's how it's gonna go down. Beyoncé didn't even say anything. She just got up from the bed and went over to her dresser. She grabbed whatever she needed and walked to the door. Openin' the door, she looked back at me. I got up immediately and followed her to the bathroom. I might as well take a shower wit' her. It won't be the first time we've showered together and I'm sure it won't be the last either. I love takin' showers wit' her just because she sings freely in the shower. She sings quietly but she's in her own world and I love it. Of course there's her body, but I don't need to be in the shower to look at it. I washed her back and she washed mine.

"What are you about to put on?" BK asked when we got back to her room. She closed the door behind us and locked it.

"I brought clothes." I smirked.

"When did you plan this?"

"This mornin'."

She narrowed her eyes at me. "So that's the real reason why we stayed for the boys' game? So it would be too late?"

"Smart." I laughed and walked over to my bag. I pulled out my briefs, deodorant, and lotion. I sat at the edge of Bey's bed. I was about to start puttin' the lotion on but BK dropped her towel. She stood in front of her dresser so her back was facin' me. Her body was still a lil bit wet, there were beads of water all on her. My eyes traveled down to her ass. Damn. It's really fat as fuck. I swear it's gettin' fatter. And her hips are a lil bit wider, too. My favorite part of her body are her thighs. They're so smooth and soft. Even when she hasn't shaved as the hair is growin' back, her legs and thighs are still soft. She should hurry up so that I can lay my head on them, for real for real. BK was thick but still toned when we first met. But now, she was thick. Her thighs jiggled now, and I love it. Her ass does, too. The slightest movement and it jiggles. When I smack it? It fuckin' jiggles.

She turned around and stopped abruptly. A smirk spread across her face. "See something you like?"

"I mean.. You aight." I shrugged.

"So why you are starin' so hard?" She asked walkin' towards me.

"Girl, ain't nobody starin' at yo ashy ass."

"Two lies, but cool." BK giggled and sat down next to me. Other than the TV we were completely silent while we put lotion on our bodies. She got dressed in a light blue loose fittin' shirt that showed most of her stomach. Well, her abs! She wore pink panties that barely covered her ass, but I think they were meant to fit that way. Either way, I enjoyed the view.

I watched as she grabbed her phone from the bed and walked back to her dresser. She hooked her phone up to the speaker and NeYo's "Religious" blared through that lil speaker. I put her onto this song, but she'll say that she put me on. I know that she's playin' the playlist that I made. I stay puttin' her onto shit, but she never gives a nigga credit.

BK turned the lights off but it's wasn't completely dark. There was light from her TV and from the speaker. The speaker lit up with different colors and constantly changed. It was pretty dope.

"Music and tv?" I asked when she climbed in the bed. We were watchin' Bad Boys II. The sound was almost drowned out by NeYo. But at the same time, Bad Boys drowned out NeYo. I guess it was kinda balanced.

"Yes." BK giggled gettin' under the covers. I laid on my back under the cover and she moved close to me. She used my bicep as her pillow as she laid on her back.

"You good?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Aight, so. About your game.."

"I don't wanna talk about it," Dryly she said.

"Why not?"

"Because I don't."

"That's a not good enough reason."

"I don't care. I don't need one."

"Babe."

"What?" She asked like I was botherin' her.

"What happen?"

"I just said that I don't wanna talk about it!" Frustratedly she exclaimed.

"Aight." I said lettin' it go.

"I still can't believe that she benched me. I can't play in next week's game either."

"Damn, all because you got a tech?"

"No. When we got to the locker room, I got mad."

"You got mad? What did you do?"

"Nothin'. I just said that it was bullshit."

"So you went off on your coach?"

"Kinda."

"Ain't no kinda, babe." I laughed a lil bit. "You did."

"Okay, but she was bein' unfair."

"So what. She's the coach. If you want to play, you gotta follow her rules."

"Yeah, she was like if I don't start listenin' I won't be playin' in any of the games."

"Damn, babe. What did you say to her?"

"I was goin' back and forth wit' her, sayin' it was some bullshit."

"You wild!"

"But I wanted to play!"

"Well stop actin' crazy, babe."

"I'll try."

"But don't beat yourself up too bad. It happens to all of us."

"You've been benched before?"

"Nah." I laughed. "I just wanted you to feel better."

"Wow! You ass!" She pinched me. It hurt like shit but I laughed so hard.

"Nah, but on the real.. You gotta work on your attitude and your temper. You can't be snappin' on the ref every time he calls something."

"Those calls were bullshit and you know it."

"Aight, the first two, yeah. But the tech? You're petty for that, babe."

"You supposed to be on my side."

"I'm always on your side, which means that I gotta let you know when you're wrong. And you were hella wrong." I laughed. "Crowd loved it but your couch and the ref? Not so much. You could have just blocked the shot and jogged down the court."

"She just happened to be there when my feet landed on the floor."

"That's true, but you still stared her down, big billy bad ass."

"Because she was starin' at me first."

"You are such a hot head, man. You block one shot, you act like you've blocked a million. Like it's nothin' to you."

"Maybe but I still think the foul calls were bullshit."

"Maybe you need to work on your defense."

"My defense is fine." She defended. Ha. She defended her defense. That's funny.

"Bey, you're great, but there's always room for improvement. Not just in you, in everyone. You can block shots and steal the ball wit'out gettin' a foul or a tech."

"Kind of like you."

"Yeah."

"Wanna help me?"

"Yeah, no doubt. I got'chu, babe." Bey lifted her head her just enough to kiss my lips. Continuously, I kissed her lips. For a couple of seconds we held each kiss. She pulled back and laid her head on my chest. Her arm wrapped around my stomach, huggin' onto me tightly. Instinctively, I wrapped my arm around her lower back. She threw her leg over me, she was practically layin' on top of me.

"Comfortable?" I asked.

"Mhm." She replied quietly wit' a head nod. A soft smile spread across my face. She's so adorable, man. Around midnight, I realized that BK was sleep. Her grip on me had loosened. I felt her breathin' lightly against my chest. Wit'out wakin' her up, I grabbed her phone to turn the music off. Although I know her passcode, I didn't have to unlock it to turn the Bluetooth off. As soon as the music turned off, Bey shifted a lil in her sleep. I leaned in to kiss her forehead and she woke up. She looked up at me sleepily wit' puckered lips. Her lips touched mine and there they remained.

"Goodnight," she said reachin' up to grab my left ear. I've noticed that she tends to do that she when she's sleepy. She rubs my ears wit' her thumb until she falls into a deep sleep.

"Goodnight, babe." I said slidin' my hand down her ass and inside in her panties. I wasn't tryna start anything, but since we started havin' sex, holdin' her bare ass became a habit. It was hella comfortable, especially the way we are layin'. Bey giggled like she always did.

This girl, man. She's the truth.

--

Please vote & comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 7K 70
Love was never meant to be so painful. A fave story of mine by CJ
42.5K 3K 26
Beyoncé has a secret. Nobody knows what it is and she plans to keep it that way. She's been running from it for so long that she barely remembers tha...
17.2K 904 26
Beyonce is a single mother of two who's renowned for her culinary skills. Shawn, also a single parent of one is well known for the law firm he owns a...
Soldier By N

Fanfiction

964 50 9
Beyoncé Knowles is an 18 year old from Houston and she is currently in New York for college. She wants to be a model and a fashion designer but her w...