Falling for Them

Por ScaryPasta666

A world were werewolves and vampires are open about what they are, and for the most part .. They're excepted... Más

The Beginning
Fangs and Fur
Wolves
Heated Greetings
School
The Other Family
My baby
Home
Dax
Surprise
Pain

Telling All

8.8K 389 67
Por ScaryPasta666

( edited )

Weekend, thank goddess.

No school, No homework to worry about.

I glare down at my zipper, my skinny jeans not wanting to zip up or button.

'How? I'm only like a month along, not even a whole month!'

I sigh as I kick my pants off, I reach for my regular jeans before pulling them on my slightly pudgy self.
Slipping on a blank black tee I look in the mirror, I groan at my boring clothing.

"Just had to have the ability to grown little people in me- should I just set fire to my band tees and skinny jeans now?"

I sigh, I pull on my beanie to hide my messy hair.

'Hopefully, I don't look too bad, pregnancy glow? Yeah that's sweat'

Slipping on my shoes I exit my apartment, I turn to leave after locking it when I bump into my landlady.

"Halo, Darling, what did I tell you? Mint helps settle the stomach as honey gives your body sugar, oh! If you are headed over to the pack land please stop by this house- it's just lovely, especially for a family"

I nod, smiling at her before leaving.

Something I didn't know till just a few days ago, Goose is a witch- and works for the pack as well.

I get on my bike, ready to face the whole pack again- ready to see Judas again.

Maybe having the ability to carry children is a good thing, being around kids grounds me- keeps my sane.

I slow to a stop as I reach the packhouse, again I leave my bike by a tree.

Before I can move I have two small arms wrapping around my legs, looking down I smile at the sweet face of judas.
His blond hair flicks back as his blue eyes meet mine, the biggest smile plastered across his face.

"Luna! I'm so happy to see you! I missed you so much"

I pick him up, his cute chubby cheeks rubbing my neck as he nuzzled in.
I carry him into the house where I met Marco, he kisses my cheek before dragging me to the back yard.

I frown as I look at the blackened grass, my frown gets Diegos' attention.

"Hello love, come this way, you have people to meet"

I use judas as a shield, hiding my slightly extended stomach from others.

"Mother, this is Halo- we meant to introduce the two of you last time he was over, but plans had- changed"

Marco speaks, his mother smiles- her graying hair and smile lines making her seem softer.

"I'm very happy to welcome you to the family, just call me mother"

She gives some a hug, just as she pulls away I speak.

"Thank you, I make no promises when it comes to fire, especially now since I haven't got the best control over my emotions"

She goes to question but judas beats her to it, his sweet voice like chimes.

"Luna, why is your belly bigger?"

I look towards mother before looking to judas, multiple sets of eyes are on me as I answer him.

"Well, I have a baby in my belly"

He smiles brightly before he speaks up again, his words bringing tears to my eyes.

"So you are going to be a Baba? You will be a great one! Baby is so lucky, three daddies- one is an angel!"

The whole pack begins whispering until mother speaks up.

"Your new luna is with child, everyone this is a time to celebrate!"

As she drags Diego and Marco off by the ears, I'm soon surrounded by the females that like to think they run our school.

"Just had to ruin everything? You pig with wings, you took the most attractive males and now the freak of the town is pregnant too?"

I bite my tongue before trying to pull judas away, a bad feeling filling me as the young females growl.

"Don't talk to luna like that! He did nothings wrong!"

She flicks his tiny nose, a smug look on her face.

"First we thought we would ruin your relationship with them- but they seem so in love with that beast inside of you, maybe we should have it terminated"

Fuck no, I let go of judas's hand as my own grow hot.

Just as I open my mouth to speak, a small sweet voice shouts.

"Be quiet! Don't say bad things to luna, you are just sad and alone!!
Luna is better than you, you mean clown lady! You scare pups and boys away, luna is not like you- you monster!"

A loud clap rings in my ears, I see judas fall to the ground with a red mark on his face.
A low growl rumbles out of my throat, my vision red as my hand meets the girl's neck.

Burning flesh fills the air, her cries soon are drowned out by little cries.
I stop burning her throat, her eyes meeting mine.

"Threaten me all day, but do not threaten my family- the next time you lay a finger on Judas, I promise to end you"

Her friends pull her away as I drop to my knees, judas curling up in my arms as he cries.

I squeeze him, his sniffles calming down as I do so.

"Did I scare you? Are you ok?"

He sniffles before looking up at me, his glassy blue eyes breaking my heart.

"I'm ok- no, you couldn't scare me, she scared me"

Marco and Diego help me up with the boy in my arms, Marco gives Dax instructions on what to do with the group of females.

"I'm sorry I lost my cool there for a minute"

Marco kisses my cheek as Diego kisses my forehead.

"Don't worry, you did what was right, and I do believe you need food"

I look to judas, the sweet little guy just smiling in my arms.

"Hey, you hungry bud?"

He nods, I look to Diego and Marco with a grin.

"Slaves, food for me and my little friend, pronto!"

They chuckle before heading to get food, I take a seat as I'm still snuggling with Judas.

"Luna, I think I'm mad- mad at your baby"

I raise a brow as he looks down, lifting his chin I smile at his sweet face.

"Tell me why, please"

He silently rubs his eyes before taking a deep breath, his following words causing my chest to ache.

"The baby gets a living angel as a Baba, it will have three daddies- and I, I don't have any! You won't want to be around me any more cause- cause you have your baby to care for"

He now sobs, I pull the poor pup close as my arms wrap around him.
My own eyes water, his sobs breaking my heart.

'I'm sixteen, and I have two mates- I'm a male that can carry children, I'm pregnant, and I just can't take the thought of leaving this boy behind- not ideal to be so young, but I love having loved ones'

I kiss judas on the forehead, his sniffles pushing me to my breaking point as tears roll down my cheeks.

Diego soon sits by me with a plate of food, Marco on my other side with a small smile.

"Judas, little pup- you will make an amazing warrior someday, but for now, would you take us three as your family?"

As Marco speaks I watch Judas, his eyes widen before he looks to Diego who nods.

"So- so I have a family?"

I nod, his face lights up as he hugs me.

"I have a daddy, a pappa, and a Baba- and dies that mean a sibling?"

I nod my head, though this is a lot- and moving so fast- I don't think I could change this.

A/N edited and updated, hope this is a better version and easier to read. I love you all for your support, thank you so much.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

663K 30.8K 16
*Contains MPREG* The great alpha of the Thorne Pack is mated to his wife, his Luna but after years of trying, they can't conceive a child. Not able t...
339K 17.3K 69
*NOTE: THIS STORY HAS TWO PARTS IN ONE BOOK* In the werewolf fables told to their children, was a story--- a legend--- of a ruler--- a leader--- who...
7.2K 339 28
Many hundreds of years ago magic did exist. For Raven she knows all too well about magic, without it, she'd be dead. As a newborn she was touched by...
115 19 11
Ever since I could remember my parents have always said I'm special,not the your great at sports special or the just because you can not make friends...