The Weakest Becomes The Stron...

By Narutard786

Weak. Useless. Dead weight. That's what she was in all of Konoha 12's eyes. Well , minus Hinata , Yamato and... More

I'm Weak , I Know That
Am I Weak ? Hell No !
Emo king returns !
Messing With The AKATSUKI
Emo returned ? Who cares !
Watch Supernatural !
Hello Akatsuki Amateurs !
Meeting Lollipop & Bang !
Not a chapter !
Annoying Kitty and Bear Strike !
Meeting Fishy And Weasel
Food and friends...ish ?
Sake solves everything
"You're Not As Cute As You Act"
Chap. something
hi
sorry
not a chapter but I'll appreciate if you see
manodoodles
Possible updating in future
Ramzan kay rozay

Revealing the pretty face

7.1K 202 106
By Narutard786

Bored....... bored........ bored....... Booooooorrrrrrrreeeeddddd .....

I huffed in boredom and looked at Sai. Bastard was in his own lil' world while smiling in content as he painted🎨 something in a sketchbook / scrapbook 📒.

I stood up, not being able to handle being bored AF.

I wore my ANBU gear and mask🐱, grabbing my weapons🔪 as I went outside,  knowing that Sai would be following me as well.

I was now crouched on a high tree branch with Sai standing next to me.

My lips, unable to be seen due to mask, twitched up into a conniving grin as I felt two familiar chakra signatures.

Out came the temperamental blonde with his annoying black haired mysterious partner.

The mysterious lollipop🍭 of a partner was bouncing around in happiness for whatever reason I couldn't give two shits 💩💩 about.

I looked at Sai. He nodded at me and I grinned, not that he could see it but Meh !

I jumped onto the blonde and saw Sai standing there while face palming .... uh.... mask palming ? from the corner of my eyes. 👀

I was now straddling Deidara who was lying on his back while blinking, probably trying to process what the hell just happened. I put a hand on his chest to keep him from moving or trying to escape.

Deidara, finally snapping out of his daze, looked at me in recognition,

"It's you from yesterday !"

I nodded, got off of him and took my mask off as well.

He blinked as he gazed at my face, a faded red hue covering his cheeks 😳 . I grinned at him teasingly,

"Let me know when you're done checking me out."

He blinked and turned his head stubbornly.

I offered him a hand which he took after slight hesitation and pulled him up.

I looked at tobi and Deidara,

"So, where were Dei-kun and Tobi-san going to ?"

Deidara murmured to himself, "Dei-kun.... ?"

Tobi, still bouncing around, answered in a childish high pitched squeal,

"Deidara sempai and Tobi were looking for bad man in the bingo book !!" 📕

Deidara glared heatedly at Tobi who shrunk under his glare.

"Tobi, you idiot ! They're the enemy !"

Tobi shuddered and whimpered,

"B-but senpai..... pretty girl-chan and quiet boy-kun are on our side !!"

That kind of threw me off for a second before I collected myself.

I gazed at the now scared lollipop man who was being scolded about how we were Konoha nin and not allies by the terrorist.

I looked at Tobi as he raised his head a bit to look at Deidara as if about to retort something back.

"B-but ! Pretty girl-chan and quiet boy-kun don't even like Konoha !!"

I stilled at that, not hearing what was being said further.

Does he know something ?

Of my near defection with Sai ?

Or does he think that because I'm not trying to arrest them both, I'm not fully loyal to the leaf and that my reason is because I don't like it ? That could be it....

Before I could speak up,

Tobi, who was now standing in front of me, waved a finger at me as if scolding a child,

"Don't try to fool Tobi, pretty girl-chan ! Pretty girl-chan doesn't like Konoha nin or village at all !! So she is technically on Leader-sama's side !!"

I looked at him with hard eyes, something in his tone told me not to lie and say otherwise. It was like he was saying,

'Don't think that lying will help you, I know you two don't want to be in that village nor be with it's shinobi. You don't want to do anything with them and hold a great interest about us don't you, hm ?'

I signed lightly and shrugged like I wasn't just subtly threatened,

"So the village is boring and the ninja there are too nice, doesn't mean I hate operating under it."

I smirked lightly at tobi, though Deidara seemed to not have noticed.

"Zetsu-san told Tobi that you told Itachi-senpai how you hated the village. Doesn't that mean pretty girl-chan hates working for the village that didn't like her ?"

My finger lightly twitched. How did he threaten me like that while sounding oblivious and innocent ? What is he trying to achieve by making me admit my hate towards Konoha ?

I narrowed my eyes at Tobi, "It seems your leader is summoning you. Best be going. Nice to meet you again Deidara san, Tobi-san."

I get the feeling that Tobi is smirking in victory at the moment.

When he and Deidara left and I looked towards Sai,

"We should keep an eye on the Tobi guy, if that's his real name. "

Sai nodded and we headed back without saying another word.

Unaware of the two yellow eyes, that had been watching us, brimming with interest,

"They're smart to catch on. I wonder if they'll be trouble in the future..."

‹---------------›

I looked at him, he looked sooooooooo much like him yet was completely different.

I walked up to the pair and raised a hand in a lazy wave, "Yo"

Kisame grinned at me and Sai as Itachi nodded at me.

"Sup pinky !"

I smirked at Kisame, "Kisame-san, nice to see you again. Same to you, Uchiha-san."

"Hn."

I pouted, killjoy....

I looked at Sai who was having a nice quiet conversation with Itachi. I looked at Kisame,

"Up for a spar ?"

He smirked, his sharp teeth glinting as his eyes sparked with interest and excitement,

"Anytime."

"Cha !!!!!"

Boom ! The earth shook from Sakura's chakra. Itachi-san raised an eyebrow at his partner and my sister type figure.

I sighed before we continued our peaceful talk, unlike two people trying to be loud......

I just realized how wrong that sounded on so many levels.

I looked at where my partner and Haruno-san were sparring when I didn't hear any sort of commotion and found both lying on their back, side by side, breathing heavily while staring at the sky. Both wearing tired, satisfied grins.

I looked at Sai, "I suppose this is when we're supposed to depart."

He nodded, picked up Haruno-san and left.

"So... she's already on terms with Itachi and Kisame. I wonder if she'll be an important asset to us in the future. They both are skilled so hopefully they are."

‹---------------›

I looked at the zombie combo. They were arguing as usual.

I looked at Hidan. His culture did intrigue me.

I hopped down, wearing my mask, and landed in front of them both.

They both were immediately on guard as they watched me.

I raised my hands in mock surrender, "I'm only here on a friendly call don't worry."

============================

I'll continue this later, in next chappy.

Why ?

Well, bcz :

1. Guests everywhere.

2. 3 % battery.

3. Weak internet.....

Ja Nya ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 5.9K 66
An experiment subject. That's all Yoru's life was defined as until she escaped Orochimaru's lethal experiments. Her lust for blood along with an acci...
87.8K 3.8K 19
[COMPLETED; BOOK ONE OF THE ROSE TRIOLOGY] Ayame was a lost child, one who had no place left in the cold world. When she was found, she was close t...
41.8K 1.2K 28
Sasuke has left the village and Naruto has gone on his journy with Master Jiraiya to become stronger. Sakura being left by her team mates has trained...
4K 171 8
Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura survived many things and lived long lives. But they all had many regrets. So many things they wished they could change, pe...