Amortentia {A Drarry Fic}

By Xx_drarry_rebelle_xX

"Why does the room reek of Malfoy's cologne?" "This is Amortentia, Harry. It's a love potion. It smells diffe... More

Tumblr Imagine
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Epilogue
♥ THANK YOU ♥

Chapter 9

51.7K 1.9K 4.7K
By Xx_drarry_rebelle_xX

[trigger🚨warning mention of r*pe] (not long but its marked)

Once they were down the stairs they hit the corridors at a running pace, ripping off the cloak and calling on any teachers they could find, not really caring that they woke up some students in the process.

Ghosts began coming through the walls trying to figure out what the commotion was and house elves began coming from the kitchens to feed anyone who was hungry for being awoken at such a late hour.

Once Harry and Draco had reached the first floor and were standing in front of the doors of Hogwarts, surrounded by professors and students all in their pajamas and sleeping robes Harry cast the sonorus charm to amplify his voice and began talking so that the entire group could hear him. He noticed that Professor Snape was nowhere to be found.

"Professor Snape killed Dumbledore," he said it as calmly as he could before his voice cracked and a new wave of tears crashed over him. At the sight of him crying Draco was quick to pull him back into his arms and hold him. This seemed to wake people up more than Harry's announcement did. Harry released himself from Draco's grasp before pushing open the doors of the castle and running to where he knew Dumbledore's body lay, beneath the astronomy tower. As he stood there facing the body his legs felt like jelly and he fell on his knees without another word. Draco kneeled beside him rubbing his back and placing light kisses on his warm, tear stained cheeks.

They hadn't realized how far ahead of the group they had ran until a bloodcurdling scream was heard coming from a young Hufflepuff who had finally laid eyes on the body. Other gasps, shrieks and murmurs were heard as the group finally reappeared around their fallen headmaster.

McGonagall stepped forward along with other professors to gain control of the group of students before they all looked to the sky to find deep green smoke still lingering in the shape of the dark mark causing the group to gasp yet again.

"They apparated away from the castle," said Draco loud enough for everyone to hear while keeping his eyes and hands on Harry.

The students looked around, checking their surroundings to be sure no one was watching them about to attack.

Hermione pushed her way out of the crowd of students with Ron trailing behind her, before pulling out her wand and aiming it at Draco.

"So why aren't you with them?" she questioned stepping closer to Malfoy so that her wand pressed against the side of his head. He visibly gulped and turned to look at her. Harry was confused at her behavior. Wasn't she the one always giving people a chance? She was literally Malfoy's study partner. Had he been missing study sessions as well?

Did she know something?

"What're you talking about, Granger?" asked Malfoy trying to shake off her accusations.

"Well, you're a death eater, aren't you? Why haven't you apparated yet?" Draco looked taken aback by how blunt she was then looked away while trying to answer.

"Har-" he pretended to clear his throat. "I mean, Potter was pretty emotional. Not to mention he was all of our headmaster, Granger, even I have a heart." He rolled his eyes and looked back at her, but her gaze never softened.

"Back away from Harry, Malfoy," She spoke but it seemed as though it was more of a threat than a command. Malfoy blinked as if he had come out of a daze and obeyed. He let go of Harry, sneering over at Hermione and Ron.

"You know what, Granger? You're right. I am a death eater. Would you rather I apparate away as well?" He asked while showing everyone his dark mark. Harry grabbed the end of Draco's cloak. Draco gritted his teeth and snatched his cloak away from him, attempting to cause a scene. Harry grabbed on tighter.

"Don't do this, Draco. Not tonight, okay?" Harry pleaded quietly from the ground. "You can go back to hating us and being all brooding tomorrow. All I need from you tonight is for you to hold me. Is that okay?" Draco turned towards his Gryffindor and kneeled in front of him.

"You know I could never hate you, Harry," he said quietly, the words scraping his throat as he held back tears and pulled Harry into his arms.

"I said back away from him, Malfoy!" Hermione said again with more power in her voice. Draco mumbled something to himself before standing again and facing Hermione.

"Listen, Granger. My boyfriend just lost someone very important to him and it's my fault. I'm not just going to bloody fucking leave him here!" He turned to a blushing Harry and helped him up, before pulling him through a stunned silent crowd. Once they were far enough away Harry spoke quietly.

"Boyfriend?" At the sound of Harry's voice Draco started to blush as well.

"I mean, i-if you'll have me, P-potter..." Harry stopped them from walking and turned Draco to face him. he pulled him closer before wrapping his arms around his neck, allowing Draco's to wrap around his waist. He lifted his head from the crook of Malfoy's neck and looked into his silky grey eyes before capturing his lips in a kiss.

"Of course I'll have you Malfoy," Harry spoke softly not wanting to ruin the moment before pulling Draco behind him into the castle and towards their room.

They entered the room fairly quickly, shrugging off their cloaks, kicking off their shoes and immediately lying on the couch, causing the fireplace to light itself almost instantaneously.

Draco sat on the opposite edge of the couch from Harry and brought his knees up, wrapping his arms around his legs. Harry sat watching his blonde and smiled small to himself.

his blonde.

[trigger warning for the rest of this]

"I'm sorry Harry," Draco said after a few moments of silence. Harry looked up at him confusion in his face, but sadness in his eyes.

"What for?" He said following Draco's sad gaze towards the dark mark on his arm before he flicked his eyes back up towards those silvery orbs.

"It isn't your fault, Dray." He reached out to grab his arm, but flinched when the blonde snatched away.

"But it is, Potter. I pushed you away for 2 weeks. I pushed everyone away. I thought I could fight this off on my own. Then my father forced me to get the mark. I didn't want you to see it so I dropped out of the quidditch match. I tried to believe what the death eaters were saying. If I did what I was asked my family would be spared. You would be spared for now, but then the Dark Lord, he..." Malfoy shook his head, letting tears fall from his eyes, placing his forehead to his knees and visibly shaking. Harry slowly placed a hand on his shoulder although he was hurt that Draco hadn't called him Harry.

"What did he do, Dray?"

"He said I was impure. H-he said he could tell I was in love with you. He said h-he was cleansing m-me of my impurities." He never lifted his head and although he was loud enough for Harry to hear him, his voice was weak and full of pain.

"Draco?" Harry's voice shook as he asked again and rubbed circles onto the blonde's back. "What did he do?"

"He raped me..." Draco kept his head down to avoid Harry's gaze. If he wasn't disgusted by him before he knew he would be now. When he realized Harry had stopped rubbing shapes into his back he looked up with tear stained cheeks and bloodshot eyes. Before he could say another word Harry pulled him into a hug.

"I'm so sorry, Draco. None of this was your fault. You should have come to someone, but I understand why you didn't. I just wish you didn't have to go through this. If you want to blame someone, blame me. If it was the for me you wouldn't have been treated this way." He kissed Draco's cheek and forced the boy to stand, pulling him into the Slytherin side bedroom and telling him to get some rest while tucking him in.

"I'm not a child, Potter." Draco insisted forcing himself out of the bed and his clothes before slipping into his silk pajama bottoms and returning of his own accord.

"I know that. I just wanted to help my boyfriend feel better. And my name is Harry," he snapped before turning and heading towards the Gryffindor room to put on his own pajamas. Before he could exit the room however, Draco had grabbed his wrist.

"Harry, I'm sorry. Please don't leave." Draco spoke quietly looking down once he and Harry made eye contact. He looked scared.

"I'm just going to get my pajamas, Dray," Harry sighed, pulling Draco back into a hug, kissing his cheek. "C'mon."

Draco followed Harry into the room, watching him change into his pajama pants and t-shirt. When Harry noticed he was being watched he blushed, making Draco smirk a bit even though he looked far from his normal pompous self. He grabbed Malfoy's hand and pulled him behind him back towards the Slytherin room.

Harry picked a spot and got into Draco's bed as though he belonged there. Draco chuckled and moved behind his emerald eyed boyfriend. He snaked his arms around the boys waist before burying his wet face in Harry's shoulder letting out a shaky breath, trying to stop the tears from coming back. Harry grabbed his hands and began kissing the back of them slowly, one at a time.

"...Harry will you sleep with me?" Draco asked quietly.

"I am sleeping with you," Harry said more than a little confused.

"No, I mean, will you have sex with me...?" Harry turned to face Draco.

"You know I want to Dray, but I don't think we sh-" Harry started, before being shut up by Draco kissing him. Draco moved away and looked into Harry's eyes.

"I refuse to let him be considered my first time, Harry. Please?" Draco's voice cracked and Harry's heart broke a little. He pulled him into a soft kiss before pulling away.

"Of course, Draco." Harry said blushing. "Just not tonight..." Harry finished and Draco nodded, pecking his lips again before laying his head down and pulling his boyfriend into his chest.

"I don't deserve you, Harry."

"No, you deserve so much more, Dray. I wish you could see yourself the way I do."

"I don't think it could get much better than you. I love you so much, Harry."

"I love you too, Draco."

~~~~<~>~~~~

Short chapter cause I really wanted to put something out, but I didn't know if you guys were ready for what I was ready for.

Although I did it anyway. Lol.

So, what did you guys think about it?

Was it okay?

There was almost sex, but they were both emotionally drained so it didn't seem right.

If that makes any sense.
it probably doesn't.

Derp.

As always;
Thanks for reading!

Please read, vote, comment and share it means a lot.

Love You, My lil Futher Muckers

-- angel janeé xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

540K 19.6K 21
FINISHED!!! Based off of this prompt: Drarry AU in which the Slytherins give Draco a 24-hour love potion so he'll fall in love with Harry Potter, and...
248K 8.9K 200
- 𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 ꒷꒦꒷ ⁀➷.. 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𖤐₊˚ ☆彡 ꒰#𝑭𝑶𝑹 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑫𝑨𝑰𝑳𝒀 𝑫𝑶𝑺𝑬 𝑶𝑭 𝑫𝑹𝑨𝑹𝑹𝒀꒱...
106K 4.5K 10
Of course Draco enjoyed being complimented by younger guys it proved he was still fresh and gorgeous and marketable and he always thought Harry was b...
897K 35.3K 53
"𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐞," 𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝, "𝐢 𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐮𝐯𝐚𝐠𝐞." 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐩�...