Guess that Vocaloid Song!

Por MelyrraaFunStuff

This is a book where you guess Vocaloid songs. If you get it right, the prize is kinda like a shoutout. Más

Riddle #1
Riddle #2
Riddle #3

Introduction

32 2 0
Por MelyrraaFunStuff

Hey friends! If your part of the otaku family, then the word Vocaloid has been popped up to your mind a million times.

Welcome to the book "Guess that Vocaloid Song" where you guess songs you know and love. But here are some rules to help you understand.

1. Every each week of Wednesday, there will be a new guess. Your job is to guess the vocaloid in order to get it correct first.
2. If you do not know what the Vocaloid song is, feel free to look it up. But be sure to be QUICK before someone gets it.
3. Do not get offended if someone gets it before you do on the same answer as you. I promise you'll get it first, I believe in you!
4. Please do not PM when you get the answer right, I know a lot of Vocaloid songs so if I ran out of some, I will make an A/N that will tell you that you can PM the vocaloid song.

RULES TO THE BOOK.

1. There will be a background meaning of what the vocaloid song is about.
2. I will link to the user who got it right at the next chapter when they get the answer right.
3. Vocaloid songs will be easiest to hardest. So be prepared. >:)

Have fun! I believe in you.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

298K 14.5K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
1.7M 99.5K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
85.7K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
434K 15.1K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...