A New Life (Creepypasta x Rea...

By __MissDreamer

Hello everyone! this is my very first story! So sorry if its not good...Anyways lets get started! If you don'... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
¤!Read please!¤
Chapter 26
Hey Everyone! 27

Chapter 9

2.7K 54 51
By __MissDreamer

(A/n HELLO DRAGONETS! =3  I has a little bit of writers block...GIVE ME IDEAS PLEASE! T~T)

~(Y/n) POV~

I woke up with Aztec licking my face.

"Hey buddy...Why don't you go find smile or grinny?" I said. He jumped off my bed and ran out the door. I got up, got dressed.

When I was done getting dressed. I walked downstairs to get some breakfast, I grabbed some cereal and sat down at the table. Dad had walked in and I almost choked on my food when I saw his face. Someone had drawn a face on him...

"Pffft...Hey dad. What's up?" I asked him trying to hold back my laughter.

"Hello child, is there something wrong?" He asked me. I shook my head no and he continued to make breakfast.

"Hey what time is it?" Jeff asked. Then prism came out of no where.

"ITS MUFFIN TIME!" She yelled.

"Actually its 9:00 am." Liu said.

"SOMEBODY KILL ME!" Prism shouted. 'She watches to many memes...' I thought.

"HEY WE SHOULD HAVE A SINGING COMEPITION!" Sally yelled. Everyone agreed.

"L.J can you set up a stage please?" Prism asked. He nodded.

"Okay! Everyone meet up at L.J's circus. Kay?" Prism said.

~Time skip!~

Everyone was at the circus waiting for L.J  to take everyone to the tent. A few minuets later he came and led everyone to the tent.

Everyone that was going to sing went backstage to get ready. Prism and Ember where going to sing a duet of counting stars. Sally is going to sing secret by the pierces, Angel decided to sing gold by owl city, surprisingly Dovah was going to sing. He chose the first FNAF song. I chose Ice by Lights. (IF YOU KNOW WHO LIGHTS IS UR AWESOME!) First up was Dovah then Sally then me and last is Prism and Ember. (here is the song Btw! Prism and Ember's song is at the top...)

~Time skippidy do da~

After everyone finished their songs we just hung out a little. The votes came In and everyone tied...(I'm not picking favorites...And I don't want to pick a winner)

We all went home and got ready for bed. I took a shower and went to bed.

~Prism's POV~

Dad had to go on a mission for three days so Jeff was babysitting us.

"Alright you two, go to bed." Jeff said. I shook my head no. "And why not?"

"I'm not tired!" I said. "I wanna play dress up!"

"No Prism." He said

"Please?"

"No."

"Yes!"

"No."

"Yes!"

"No."

"No."

"Yes."

"HAHA! YES!" I said doing a little victory dance. Jeff sighed.

"Fine but only for a few minuets!" He said. I nodded and we played dress up for a few minuets. When we were done he picked me up and put me in my bed.

"Its time to go to sleep..." He said yawning.

"But how are you going to make me?" I said. I remember a meme for this...He just looked at me like -_-. After a small staring contest I got up and jumped off my bed.

"CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I laughed and ran threw the halls of the mansion waking everyone up.

"GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE-!" Hoodie stuck his foot out and tripped Jeff.

"YAY! HOODIES ON MY SIDE!" I yelled. "THANK YOU!"

He nodded and gave me a thumbs up. Once Jeff got up the greatest chase in the mansion began. This went on for about an hour until Jeff passed out from exhaustion.

"Pfffft...Jeff you okay?" I said poking his cheek. He grabbed my hand and picked me up.

"Got you now kiddo!" He said. "Okay time to go to sleep."

I sighed and nodded. "Fine...smile child..." I whispered the last part. He put me in my bed and left. I finally fell asleep.

~(Y/n)'s POV~

I heard Prism running and screaming threw the halls...Dang the girl can scream I mean...She probably woke up the entire country.

~Time skip...~

I woke up and crawled out of bed. When I opened the door I saw Prism, Ember and Sally army crawling on the ground.

"What in the name of zalgo are you three doing..." I asked them.

"(Y/n)! Join us!" Ember said. I thought for a moment and joined them. We army crawled to the kitchen.

Everyone looked at us weird but we didn't care.

"Got a problem?" Prism asked. The all shook their heads and continued to eat their breakfast. I felt really childish today... I don't know why but I do. I heard Sally say something about a treehouse in the woods near the lake.

After breakfast we walked to the treehouse something came out of nowhere and tackled Prism. She screamed. That's when I realized who is attacking us...The Rake. 'Crap, crap, crap, crap!' I thought. 'What do I do!?'

I pulled out my knife and tried attacking the Rake. he spun around and slashed at me. I managed to stab him a few times. I finally managed to scare him off. I ran to Prism and picked her up.

"CRAP! Prism your bleeding!" I said. Ember ran over and picked her up.

"We need to get back to the mansion...That's where all her healing potions are." He said. "I'll teleport there and grab a few potions. Stay her and make sure she doesn't close her eyes...Just in case." I nodded and he teleported away.

I looked away for a few seconds. When I looked back she wasn't there.

"PRISM!?" I yelled. I looked around a little and saw someone holding her. "WHO THE HECK ARE YOU!?" I said. The guy had a grey long sleeve shirt on and black jeans. He also had black hair. The guy turned around and he had glowing purple eyes.

"I am Ander, protector of the end realm and older brother of Prism." He said. Just then Ember came back with a bag full of potions.

"Okay! I'm back with the supplies!" Ember said. He saw Ander and froze. "Ander?"

"Hey little brother...Hand me a potion and bandages quick." Ander said. Ember game him the potion and bandages.

After Prism was patched up she opened her eyes.

"W-What happened?" She asked. I picked her up and hugged her.

"Lets just go home kiddo, Okay?" I said. She nodded and fell asleep in my arms.

(A/n OKAY HERES CHAPTER NINE! Writers block sucks... But of well! Bye dragonets! Until next time!)

This is what Prism and Ember look like! I drew this =3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 125 32
Good evening fellow humans. I am here to tell you that this fanfic I wrote while I was in like 8-9th grade. It's shitty, it's awful, I have no consis...
2.6K 171 30
(This story is major cringe for me to see with my own eyes in the year 2021, but not when I wrote it years ago so there's plenty of grammar/spelling...
63.7K 875 26
Just your everyday average creepypasta boyfriend scenarios! I'm taking these off my Quotev account and posting them here on Wattpad now, so if the "u...
443 35 16
This story is based in a reality where creepypastas and the real world are based in the same plane. Long story short, this is my reimagining the worl...