I Love You(sasusaku)

Von honeynora

After the fourth great ninja war,sasuke didn't return to the village instead he just lives in the forest near... Mehr

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9

Part 10(Final)

6.8K 197 88
Von honeynora

No one's P.O.V

Jumping from trees to trees, Sakura could not help but worry about her calculations would be correct thought it sounded a bit crazy. The two girls who were glancing frequently at the pink haired konoichi became suspicious of her strange behaviour. Hinata and Ino looked at each other and then at the pinkette, still being busy with her own thoughts.

"Sakura, are you okay?" Ino asked still jumping from trees to trees.

"Oh, Yes, I am. Wanna rest guys? We are running for 5 hours and I'm so hungry. I can even eat an elephant now." Sakura sheepishly laughed.

"That's a good idea, Sakura chan. Ino chan, we should rest for a bit." Larvendar haired agreed.

"Why, ladies? I'm waiting for this!"
They all laughed out loud.

Then they stopped and set their backbags under the big shady tree.

"This is the first time we only three have ever been together in a mission, right?" Sakura asked the two girls.

"Yeah. We haven't been close since the war had ended. Perhaps the hokage thought that and gave us this mission. Whatever, I'm just glad after the war, I can begin an opened relationship with Sai." Ino blushed and squealed.

"Congratulations, Ino chan." Hinata said in delight.

"Thank you! Umm..what about you and Naruto? You two are dating. Am I right, Hinata?" Ino grinned evily.

"Umm...etto...we....it's not..like that. It is...just..we are friends!" Hinata's face became redden at once.

"Aww...that's so sweet. You two are lucky, you can have your beloved ones in your embrace forever. I'm jealous." Sakura said with a smile. But the girls knew that her smile was fake.

Then again how could they help her? They sighed as they knew there was nothing they could do to the pinkette right now.........

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

The three female ninjas from konoha village reached their destinied 'Hotaru' village exactly after two and a half days. They met with the leader of the village and he allowed them to stay at one of their small apartments.

Although the apartment was just temporary, it wasn't quite small including three beds and one washroom. Also it was clean and neat. Ino and Sakura laid down their bags and argued with each other about who should be the first one to bath while Hinata was smiling at their cute actions and noted how strong the bond sharing between them.

Finally Sakura decided to bath later and walked to the vacant Hinata.

"What are you thinking, Hinata? You didn't even hear my calls." Sakura raised her eyebrows in a curious way.

"Ah! I'm sor..sorry, Sa..sakura chan." Hinata apologized quickly.

"No.no. It's ok. So mind telling me what were you thinking?"

"Oh..it's...abo...about you."

"Me? Then you should tell me about it, Hinata. I'm interested." Sakura smiled at the girl.

"But it...is no..not important." Hinata looked down at her feet.

Sakura gently grabbed the girl's shoulder and smiled.

"It will be okay. Now tell me, Hinata."

"It's ........have yo..you heard about Sasuke kun?"

Hearing his name suddenly made Sakura flutter in her stomach and her heart was pounding fast. She bit her lower lip to control her nervousness. At the same time, she knew she should not tell her that she had met with Sasuke in a mission.

"W..well, no. I haven't heard about him since the war has ended. Also I don't want to know about him. He was only my old comrade after all."
That was a lie of course. She knew and Hinata, too, knew that well. But they didn't bother each other with questions. They remained so quietly that even Ino felt the tense atmosphere between them.

Hinata sighed, looking at the back of the pink haired beauty who walked towards the shower room directly.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

After a day, Sakura and her friends started doing their duties. The village leader told them to rest longer but they resisted working late. The reason of that for Hinata and Ino was because of their boyfriends or soon-becoming boyfriends. For Sakura, she was just Sakura.( ^_^ I don't even know what I am writing now.)

Hinata was to identify the medicines and make up the suitable tablets or capsules for patients when Sakura and Ino looked after and checked the patients in different rooms. The infected disease wasn't very bad. They could control it in time until it spread rapidly. They worked till midnight and started at early morning. Even the villagers began to feel apologetic as the three konoichi worked hardly for them.

For Sakura, she didn't satisfy herself yet, in case with Sasuke. She knew sasuke's house wasn't far from where she had temporarily lived so it made her feel uncomfortable. Her brain told her to stop thinking about him but her heart did different things.

On the fourth day of staying at Hotaru village, Sakura and the others were working like the day before but Sakura in one room and Ino in one room. Hinata was at the counter.

[In Sakura's room]

"Next." Sakura called out.

And a patient with black cloak came in slowly. She was reading the contents of the entering patient at the list paper but saw only the patient's name in it.

'Kouji'

Thus, she looked keenly at the man but his face was covered with the shadow of his cloak. Neglecting the personal appearance, she lazily asked.

"So, what makes you here today?" It was an ordinary question which Sakura used to ask her patients in the hospitals.

The guy didn't answer but showed his left arm on her table. Carefully she took a look at his arm and widen her eyes. There was a wound of sharp pores and it was certain............

"You must be bitten by a wolf or a dog. Am I right?" She took his arm closer to her and looked at him with saddness in her eyes.

The man nodded at her slowly.

'Oh how unequal our world is! From the looks of the clothes he wore, everyone can know he is poor. The worse part is that he is also mute. That's why he didn't answer my questions. Maybe kamisama is busy so he forgot to praise those kind of people.' Sakura thought herself for a brief moment.

She then accidently saw him smiling under the light of the room.

Wha...what?! Why is he smiling?

"Ahem! I will clean your wound with methanol and give an injection. It may hurt a little. But don't worry, it won't too long. I promise." Sakura smiled softly.

In the process of cleaning the wound, he didn't even move an inch. She inwardly surprised at the thought, he was a tough man. Then she slowly injected the vaccine around the wound.

"Whoa...you are a great man. Good job. Oh...also you need to eat properly. Or you won't be able to stand against these medicines. They are pretty strong enough you to look pale and bring down the weight." Sakura explained smiling.

The man nodded again.
"Ok then. You may leave."

With that he went out.
Sakura sighed and prepare her mouth to call the next patient when she found a note on her table.

A note for me?

Dont smile many times, doctor.

She widened her eyes.

Perhaps the man before left it. But when? Wait. That doesn't matter. Just
who's this man?It is not his problem if I would smile or not. Is he a pervert or something.So troublesome. Really a person can't be judged by his looks!

If only she saw the hoodie man's familiar smirk...................

A/N: hello besties! Ohyou or konichiwa or konbawa......^_^ I know. I know what you are thinking right now. But I'm not that cruel. I will continue my story when I turn twenty five.

Ha ha ha, I was just joking. Forgive me for my craziness😂😂😂 please enjoy.........

📃📃📃📃📃📃📃📃📄📄📄📄📄📄📄

Time skip>>>>>>>>>>>

Soon the day they had to return to Konoha came. Almost all the villagers( mostly boys, of course) including the leader of Hotaru village sent them even to the entry gate of the village. Saying good bye to each other, they quickly went to the next targeted village again.

The three konoichi decided to allocate particular jobs for each, that is they have to go different villages and to meet together again in the termed place. After fufilling their stomach, they directed to the respective places.

There was a secret for Sakura in that case though. Yes she purposely directed to the nearest village where sasuke's house was situated. It just took 2 hours for Sakura to the village she had to work in. Like in Hotaru village, she checked the patients till the night from early morning. So she have already done her job in just two days. She was happy for it.

Not knowing herself, sakura could see the front part of Sasuke's small house. It was already night when she reached there. She sighed. Sasuke hasn't been at his house as there was no candle light. Even the lamp light could not be seen somewhere. She also didn't sense any chakara nearby.

Letting all of the stress she had today, she slowly entered the house. Her chest became high and low with each step. She sadly smiled when she saw the two cups she had bought for Sasuke. She then did out his untidy bed and cleaned the dust that covered the windows and tables.

Sasuke's scent was all over the house. She simply inhaled and exhaled, missing all of the smell she had been longing for years.

*Facepalm*

What the hell are you doing? You are on a mission, Sakura! Pull yourself togerher! Geez....*sigh* I should get going now. She inwardly slapped herself hard.

Without even looking back at his house, she left.(^_^ Please be patient readers san. Sasusaku moments will be soon)

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

At konoha village

"Good bye, Shizune san." Sakura said to Shizune, who changed night duty with her in the konoha hospital.

"Bye, Sakura. Goodnight. See you tomorrow then."

"Hai!"

Sakura happily went out from the hospital before she accidently ran into someone tall.

"Ah! Gomenasai. Gomenasai. I didn't see y......Whoa Naruto! You gave me a heart attack."

"Ummm, Sakura chan, where are you going?" Naruto said, trying to catch the pink haired girl who was walking fast.

"Baka! I am on the way to my home. Do you have something to to tell me?" Sakura eyed him suspiciously.

"N..no. I didn't hide anything from you!" Naruto flattered.

"You are acting strange, Naruto. Are you really okay?"

"Of course! I will walk you to your home, Sakura chan." Naruto offered.

"Ok."

On the way, Sakura and Naruto chatted random things but Sakura noticed he had something important to tell her. Honestly Naruto hid something from her. However, she assumed Naruto would tell her if the right time came to him.

Waving her hand and saying goodbye to her best friend, she entered her house.

"I'm home."

"Sakura! You're early tonight." Kizashi Haruno surprised at her sudden arrive. Usually, Sakura only came back home at 9 pm. For today, she arrived at about 6:30 pm.

"Yeah, Otou san. Because I missed you." Sakura threw herself to her father.

"Aww...that's why I love you,dear."

"Well,well, you two. You're making me feel like lonely person. I'm jealous." Her mother, Mebuki said, putting the plates on the dinning table.

"Okaa san, don't you know you are my number one?" Sakura playfully pouted.

"Ok.ok. Now come and eat. You must be hungry."

"Hai. I'm going to change my clothes first." She then went to upstair to her room. Yes their house was two layered like the old one. When she reached her room, the window was opened and the curtain was blown by soft breeze. She shivered suddenly as she heard ghost stories from hospital nurses. But she drove out of these thoughts rapidly.

She then smelled herself and even wanted to faint at her scent.

"Oh god. I'm so dirty."

She took a bath quickly, wore her white PJs and went down to eat.

After having dinner, Sakura went back to her room to rest. Stretching her arms and legs freely on her bed, she felt relieved from stress and tiredness.

"So sleepy." She lazily yawned.

Then again she found the window was opened again. Her breath became short and her hands were shaken. Bitting her lower lip, she slowly made her way to the windown and closed it again.

Her fear grew more as she found a note on the window.

You didn't keep your promise.

The owner of the note was unwritten. Then she remembered the note she had got during her mission. She still kept that note in her drawer. When looking the notes carefully, she covered her mouth quickly.

The papers were the same.

No way! This can't be a coincidence. Wait. Then that man may be in my house...no..in my room right now!

She then opened her mouth to shout.

"Mo-.......mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......"

A strong hand was covered her mouth but she could not see the attacker as he or she was standing behind her. She forcefully tried to escape from the grip but the attacker was so strong. Her movements were not compared to the attacker. And she knew one thing. The attacher was that man from Hotaru village. She remembered because she saw a noticeable wound on his left arm, the same one as the man. She didn't even recognize his name at that time.

Finally the man spoke.

"Don't move."

Huh? I thought he was mute. And his voice.........

"It's just me."

Her legs became numb and she stopped moving. She knew this voice. She knew this scent. And she knew this warmth.

But she was speechless. She didn't know how to respond in this situation. She knew this was just a dream. Without warning, hot tears rolled down on both of her cheeks. Her soft sobs were the only things to hear in the room.

She closed her eyes.

Wake up, Sakura. Wake up!

"Sakura."

H...he...ca..called my name.

He turned sakura to face him but she was still closing her eyes.

"Don't you want me to stay here?" His voice was just enough for them to hear.

She shook her head in disagreement.

Sakura, you have to say something. She thought to herself.

"No." Only a word came out from her mouth. She mentally slapped herself for being foolish.

But a hand gently brushed her tears away and so she opened her emarald eyes.

"Shhh. Don't cry...........I'm sorry." Sasuke whispered.

Then their eyes met.
Onyx into emarald

"Is this a dream?" Sakura asked.

"No."

There again silence.

"Better now?" Sasuke said looking down at her.

She didn't answer back instead she hugged him tightly. Sasuke returned the hug and gently brushed her pink hair with one hand.

"Sasuke kun, did you really get that wound from wolves?"

"Yes. But on purpose."

"Huh? Why? It it is serious, you can be fatal." Sakura broke the hug and looked at him.

"I'm serious to see the doctor at that time."

Sakura blushed and broke the eye contact with him.

"Why did you come here? You said you want to live alone."

"Hn. I said. But I changed my decision." Sasuke stepped closer to sakura.

"Whoa...there's a spider." Though she did a diversionary attack with the fake spider, it was of no use for Uchiha after all.

"Too bad. I'm not a kid anymore." Sasuke smirked.

"Funny." Sakura forced to laugh.

"Yes. I love you."

Sakura's eyes widened at what she heard. No need to tell her heart was beating uncontrollably in her thorax.

"Wait. When did you....No. How?" Her voice was nearly audible.

Sasuke sighed inwardly.
"Do you really need answer for that?"

She was only able to shake her head side by side.

"So can I kiss you now?" The raventte asked innocently.

Sakura didn't know whether she should weep or smile.

"You should not ask a lady that kind of question, Sasuke kun. And I thought you're a man with actions than words. You really don't have knowledge about women. But I can understa-"

She was cut off by............
(A/N: We are all familiar with that scene, right?^///^)

Finally sasuke proved he was a man with actions. So that sakura could not speak any bad news about him.

Sasuke then remembered he had to thank truly two men for this sweet moment with Sakura. Naruto and Sai ...

For Naruto, he his Sasuke in his house.

For Sai, what did Sai do for Sasuke?
(I will keep it as a secret.*wink*)
💍💐💍💍💐💐💍💍💐💐💍💍💐💐💍

After a year, Sasuke and Sakura got married but Naruto even became a father at that time. Kakashi stayed as single the whole life, keeping companions with the children of his beloved students later.

Believe me. They made a better team 7 photo than the one in childhood.

The End

A/N: My story is over, with many mistakes of course^_^ But thank you for reading and voting this story. I really thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I won't make a sequel but I'm thinking to publish a new mysterious  sasusaku story. So time to say goodbye...........

Luv you guys❤❤❤
😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇
👘👘👘👘👘👘👘👘👘👘👘👘👘👘👘

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

32.1K 720 33
Sakura had a fight with Sasuke. It was one of those I-suddenly-snapped situations and things got physical from there. Will they choose to leave each...
6.9K 341 15
This takes place shortly after the Naruto Shippuden series. Within a year after Naruto and Hinata's wedding. Nurse Sakura is working at the hospital...
191K 4K 21
Sarada and Boruto were asked to deliver a scroll to the Sand Village. What will happen if Boruto "accidentally" activates the scroll? What will happe...
504K 16.1K 61
Of all the people I could have fallen for, I fell for him. I knew better than to, but I still did. Before he left, he gave false hopes. Making me thi...