Past Lovers! Warning(MalexMal...

By xRealMisakiTakahashi

The story unravels in the past, two impossible loves that can't be together. Dying and being reincarnated wit... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 ♥
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 ♥
Chapter 20
Chapter 22 ♥ [FINALE]

Chapter 21

1K 10 0
By xRealMisakiTakahashi

[This isn't what I planned entirely different. You see me hiding under Ovi hospital bed, saying in a low voice. You can't die on us, don't die on us. Poor Patch he must be going crazy right now. This is a sad moment for all of us, hoping he lives so the wedding can still go on. Vote! & Comment! If you want Ovi to live and be able to have his wedding day]

----

 Limbo?!

~Ovi's Pov~

I was alone, afraid, dark and cold I wander through the darkness. I was trying to figure out where am I as I walk through darkness.

I felt like I've been here before, wandering through the cold darkness all alone. Then out of nowhere the scene begins to change.

I was in a forest similar to the one I died, yet different. It was a thick foggy forest I was scared of being alone by myself.

I saw a shimmering bright light, covering my eyes with my arms as the light begins to dimmer. I see, I see, O lord I see my past father before me King Randolph.

That narrows it down if your here this must be hell. O why do I suffer upon my fate, seeing my father smile a bright smile.

I felt a bit strange seeing him smile like that, talking in an alluring like voice. "This is not the hell you speak of." Really what is it?

His eyes shimmer, "this is the land in between called limbo you speak of." You sure this isn't hell because I feel like it is.

"Past daughter of mine, well son of my daughter why do you question me?" I hope he can't read my mind because right now I'm saying you bastard for calling me a female.

Well Dad! Take a good look at me clearly I'm a guy, forgiving not so much. In case you forgot you are the whole reason I died.

I shrug the whole reason I died in my past life. I see his eyes sadden a bit "I am truly sorry for the pain I have fallen on you." I look the other way if your here where is my present father.

If I recall he died as well "the present father you speak of is me." wait! So my past father is my present father. "Indeed after I died I have taken the form of my past life."

Then where is my past mother? He smiles bright. "Why she is still with you of course never leaving your side in your modern day life." Hold up let me try to think clearly.

So your basically your saying my past parents are my present parents as well. He nods at me "Odelia, I mean Ovi I am truly sorry for the pain I have caused you." He shakes his head "in more ways than ever, after you died I never stop blaming myself for the cause." I look away from him.

I am not about to forgive him not yet, feeling my eyes begin to get wet. Why did you have to die in the present "the time for my death came, knowing I might meet you here." So he knew all along I be here.

Dad...because of you I died, everything is your fault. He looks sad "I know my sweet daughter I mean son." Stop that, stop calling me her! yes I'm her, but I'm him I'm entirely someone else now.

He smiles as if he were baiting me, argghhh you farce me so even in limbo. He laughs in a sweet way "glad you haven't change entirely, you must have known I only wanted the best for you." Yeah by forcing my hand into marriage with guys I didn’t love.

He nods at me "my mistake, blame of me for all faults." Dad...I start to cry you bastard why be sweet on me now, why thou doesn't let me hate.

He approaches me placing his arms around me "I am sorry, so sorry its ok I'm here now." I cry feeling the warmth of his touch. For real you didn't know what was good for me ye' try forcing me.

I could feel him rub my back "its ok...Odelia my all so sweet son Ovi, beg my pardon not use to the change." I never thought I be here feeling my Dad warmth he’s change so have I.

He held me as if I were precious to him. "I'm sorry truly am now wipe the tears of sadness." I let go of him and started to wipe my tears away.

So why are you truly here? He chuckles at me "the truth I seek of, hoping for thou forgiveness, but if I am not worthy enough I understand." I never thought he wanted my forgiveness for his sins.

I have decided the past is the past and will always remain that way. Father I forgive thee for your sins of burdens. I forgive you after the hell you have put me through.

I still love my Dad because thou love of me, wishing me the best. He hugs me, feeling like the first time I'm truly being loved by him, but he’s always loved me.  "Thank you and I truly approve of you and Peeta, or shall I say Patch." I nodded like it was whatever.

His glow begins to brighten, "you two were truly made for each other." I'm glad you see it that way, Patch...I hope he’s alright. "But at last Ovi I bid thee farewell my time is done." Wait! Dad how do I get back? He smiles at me "thou shall know the way back, meaning you always knew the way back." DAD! Don’t go his light begins to blind me. "I love you, always has, always will farewell." The light of his was gone he left me alone with those last few words.

I begin to close my eyes knowing exactly what he meant.

~Patch's Pov~

It’s been a week and I lay by his bedside crying for him. Please don't die please I rather not live in this world anymore without him.

I cry shutting my eyes close, feeling someone’s warm index finger wipe my tears. "Hey you why so sad gloom for real no one died." I look up to see him awake.

I felt so relive at the sight him, hugging him by his waist Ovi, Ovi, Ovi-bear you are alive. Thank the heavens I thought I lost you.

I felt his hand brush the side of my hair "I will never leave you should know that by now." I couldn't stop crying it’s a miracle I know you wouldn't, but I thought this time...I lost you.

I couldn't stop hugging his waste, burying my face in his chest. I felt his warm hand stroke the back of my hair.

I hear his voice low "I love you" I love you too. I wish I could stay like this forever, wishing I could, but I had to get up. I forgot to mention the man who shot you was sentenced to jail. I see him nod a bit "well I have something to say as well" then say away.

I heard the entire story of him seeing his formal past father. So he finally approves of us, smiling glad someone was looking after you in all of that darkness.

The Doctors told me you would be fine, saying you were only shot in the upper right shoulder. Still...I couldn't stop worrying about you. I felt his warm hand grasp my cheek, "Patch, I'm truly better than fine for once I feel like I'm at peace." I'm glad you were able to see your father.

I grab his hand kissing it, moving my way up to those sweet lips of his. I felt the warm tingles of excitement he was alive, healthy, and radiate as ever.

I kiss those O so sweet lips of his, hearing someone cough behind us. I turn around to see his Mother I'll give you two some private time.

~Ovi's Pov~

I watch as Patch leaves as my Mother comes up to talk to me. She sits beside my bed, placing her hands to my forehead "still a bit warm." I smile at her hey Mom glad to see you.

"I'm just glad you are alive" she tries to hug me careful around my right wounded shoulder. She asks silently "do you still want to have the wedding?" yes and I want it more than ever.

She got up wiping her tears "then I'll try to help out." Thanks Mom I'm truly grateful, trying to sit by as I let my Mom spoon feed me as if I were still her baby boy.

I could do it myself, but letting her do it seemed to make her happy so I didn't make any remarks. I had plenty of other visitors as well.

Rina my trusty bestie came to visit "the guy who shot you got lucky I wasn't around to kill him." I laugh a bit. "Don't you laugh at me I'm just saying he got lucky" yeah I know.

After Rina left I was visited by Miles & Jennie I still remember Miles having his arm around Jennie while she was crying for me.

No need to cry Jennie I'm not dead! She was telling me she was scared when she found out. That Miles was afraid, but wouldn't admit it, buying me balloons and get well soon cards as well.

I feel so loved Stephen came in last, holdings his hands in the air "don't worry your boyfriend knows I'm here." Yeeah I feel a tad bit awkward around Stephen.

He grins at me “I'm glad you are ok I don't love you the way I use to” what is that supposed to mean? I see him shake his head while sitting beside me "I was worried about you so was Rina I figure we were both worried about you." Wait just a minute! You and Rina?

He grins at me, "we been getting kind of close I still love you of course, but I feel something for her" well don't forget to mention to her about are dirty past we shared. He laughs "O please I'm pretty sure she'll squeal like a fan girl instead of being pissed off." I nodded good point.

I hear Patch say bro! Rina is looking for you. I see Stephen wave me off, raising my eyebrow at Patch who comes into view. Bro? When you two became so close and you sure I'm not dead.

He smiles at me "of course you are alive Stephen and I became close after he decided to stop chasing you." Really I'm actually kind of glad for him.

Is that all...I have missed? He nodded sideways "that and Stephen decided to be my best man at our wedding." What! I'm sort of a bit in shock right now.

O yeah! Now you two decide to be friends after my near death experience. I felt him grab my hand "well that's if you are still willing to be taken by me." I smile at him nothing would make me happier.

He gave me a faint warm soft kiss to my lips, holding my chin. I begin to blush "I love you so!" and I love you the same. I smile at him everything is almost perfect, needing the wedding to come soon then everything will be perfect for once.

----

[I'm so glad hooray he lives, singing the Firework song by Katy Perry. Has a lighter in my hand outside the Hospital. 'Cause Ovi you're a firework Come on, show Patch what you're worth Make 'him go "Oh, oh, oh" As you shoot across the sky-y-y Ovi, you're a firework Come on, let your colors burst Make Patch go "Oh, oh, oh" You're gonna leave him all in awe, awe, awe. I cheer for them lol]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
704K 2.7K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...