In Love with Iris(Editing In...

By loxsyLeeAnn

[Under construction. ] More

Iris
Ray
Ray
Chapter 4 Kissed by my lover
Not an update
Chapter5 Asleep
Chapter 6 Changed
Chapter 7 Finding out
chapter 8 Mom
chapter 9 Addie and Luke.
Chapter 10 - Josie and Davis
chapter 11two of a kind
Chapter 12- Lets love .
Chapter 13 - Out away.
End !Note must read
Sequal?

In Love with Iris

584 7 1
By loxsyLeeAnn

My life was your average everyday life story for a boy raised by his single father. My dad and I ran a dinner that has been in the family since the 1930's. My mom died when she was giving birth to me, which left me to be an only child and a handful for my dad who has been widow for 17 years now. I grew up around the same people, same environment. So I knew when we had a traveler from an other town.

So I bet you may be wondering why I am writing this story. Well, my life was turned around the day I met her.

__

"Hey, Ray? I need you to take care of table 5 then take out the trash." My dad as said as he was taking the payment from the customer paying for their meal "Sure thing boss !"  I replied as I grabbed my note pad and pen from my apron.

"That's my boy!" He said as he patted my back while he gave the customer his receipt and proceeded to the back room.

"Welcome to Pop's and Juniors Dinner. My name is Ray, I will be your server this this morning, How about I start y'all off with some drinks?" As soon as I finished my greeting, The customer to the right put down their menu as they pondered what they would want. The customer had platinum blonde hair and pale skin. When she turned her head to face me as she was about to speak, our eyes met. Those hazel grey eyes looked straight at me. They looked like they would melt the hearts of millions.

"Ahem. Iris are you going to order?" I turned my gaze over to the man across from the girl who he happen to call Iris.
"Oh right! Well, May I have the Cup of Joe's Coffee?" She said as she closed her menu and pushed it off to the side. "With 3 sugars added and two creams?" I wrote down her order and then moved my glance over to the man in front of her. He didn't look no older than she and I, but his vibe felt... old.

"And for you sir?" I said as I waited on his answer.

"Water is fine." He said as he placed down his menu and pulled out his cell phone.

"Alright Ill be right back with y'all s drinks." I said as I rushed back to the kitchen.

"Pops I am gonna need a cup of Joe's coffee with two creams and three sugars and a glass of water." I said and I walked over to the trash bin and threw away the trash.

"I am sorry to trouble you sir, but is their a female in this establishment? She looks like she would stair in one of those twilight movies. Gothic? " A man dressed in a really nice suite said as he walked over towards me, the vibe he gave me was not welcoming.

I shrugged as I threw away the trash and replied to him," I am sorry sir, but I can not disclose that information to you. If you wish to find out please come inside and order a meal." I walked over to the door and just before I began to open, I turned over to the man and said ," Also this is a restricted area.Either you order something or get lost." I walked inside and closed the door behind me. I let out a deep breath as I locked the back door and walked to the sink.

After washing my hands I grabbed the treys and walked over to table 5. When I got to the table I placed the drinks down," A Cup of Joe's coffee, two creams and three sugars, I also place a cup of ice water with your drink as well. " I said as I sat down the girls drinks then proceeded to set down the mans drink," And one water for this fine gentleman." I pulled out my note pad and pen waiting for them to settle down, "Now are you all ready to order?"

"We will be bloody ready when you are not trying to rush us you puke." The man yelled as he sat down his menu.

"Brother!" The girl said as she stared straight at him.

"Excuse my brothers behavior sometimes he can get moody when he doesn't eat properly." She said as she glared at him.

"Anyways, yes I am ready to order, I will have the eggs and Oatmeal special. No cinnamon please." I wrote down her order as she asked for it exactly. When she was done ordering the man opened his mouth and grunted ," I will have the same, no cinnamon."

After the girl had left she placed, a piece of paper with a tip of 20 bucks.

Hey, sorry for how my brother was behaving, here is a tip for your troubles and my number, (XXX-XXX-XXXX) Call me some time.

xoxo- IRIS

Once the clock hit 3 o'clock I grabbed my check  and almost walked successfully out the door  without my dad saying anything.
"Don't forget  to pull out something for us when you get home." With those words I left and walked to the nearest phone store, well after I had cashed my check.  "Shit, I almost forgot the  jar."  I walked back to my car that was parked a little ways away from out small dinner.   As I was driving back home I saw someone who looked  very similar to the girl I had seen at the dinner earlier. I wanted to stop to say high but the light was green.
I counted my money and as I was right I had a total of 1000 including the check from today. 
After  I had   Pulled out tonight's dinner, I hopped back into my car trying to turn it on but it had just kept cutting off after a minuet.  "SCREW MY LIFE!"I shouted as I slammed my car door.  I looked out to the street and decided to walk to the phone store.

"So what brings MR. I OWN A CAR NOW AND DON' NEED TO WALK ANYWHERE NOW! Walking down the road?" A voice I know all to well said from behind me as I passed by their house.

"I didn't really feel like driving." I said as I turned around beginning to walk backwards.

I noticed that they knew I was lying. Of course because of them smirking in a devious way," Liar. Your car wouldn't start right?" They were right on with what they guessed. "No, You guessed wrong Anna."

"No I guessed right because I just left your house. I was going to drop off something as soon as you slammed your car door. Anyways, what ever you are doing. Can I join? My plans got canclled last minuet." She said as she proceeded to walk to catch up to my speed. I turned back around and then proceeded to walk the same direction I wanted to go.

Anna, she is something else. She is my best friend and always has been since We were in Pampers. People used to think we were twins because we had the same birthday and our parents would match our outfits.Our freshman year of high school we decided to color our hair to look the same. Bright pink.

"Well, I met someone today." I said as I tried to break the silence,"Her name is Iris." As soon as I said Iris, Anna's face looked at me with a sly smile and said, "Iris, does she have blonde hair, looks like she could be a vampire from twilight?" I rolled my eyes at her statement about Iris and then replied with a ,"Yes?"

"She is my new neighbor. What a shocker ha." She said as she followed me to the store. I placed her to my left side away from the traffic.

My mind didn't click the two and two together. Now that I know that Iris is now a hop skip and a jump away from my house and the neighbor to my best friend, My heart pounded in my chest. Before I knew it I was standing in front of the phone store.

"Alright I am going in." I said as I opened the door.

"You are buying a phone?" Anna said as she followed me inside the phone store.

"Yes now help me find a phone please." As soon as we both stepped foot into the store, we were greeted by phone sales girl.

---

As soon as we left the store, I walked out the store with the latest iPhone and a new number. " Alright hand me your phone so I could put my number in. I handed over my phone to Anna as she called her self and then put her self under the contact "SIS".

"Alright well I am going to call a Ride, since I am to tired to walk back home." I chuckled as she pulled out the Ride app. "What were you going to do for the rest of the day?" Anna asked as she proceeded to walk to the bus curb.

"Not sure, but I think I am going to spend the night trying to clean my room maybe."

--

Anna got her ride back home and I decided to walk to the park. It wasn't to far from my house but it also was going to be dark as soon as I would get home.

I opened my phone and grabbed the piece of paper I put into my wallet. Placing Iris's number in the phone I decided to send her a text.

"Hey, its Ray from the dinner. Is this Iris?"

My heart was racing. I haven't even pressed send yet, but as soon as I pressed send, I got a reply.

"Was wondering when you were gonna text back dinner boy."

My face couldn't help turning red when I read her response to my message.

"Hey you are that boy from the dinner right?" Said a voice from behind me. I turned around facing the sketchy man from this morning.

"I really need to talk to you. Can you spare a minuet?"

I planted my feet and smiled,"Sure."

It was in that moment when I felt like my life was in some type of danger .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 3.5K 20
Description under construction 🚧
161 3 28
πŸ¦‹πŸ’•βœ¨