KPOP IMAGINES

بواسطة -thatbitxh

The Imagines in the beginning are short but they get longer. {Completed} المزيد

Chanyeol
Jooheon
Jimin
Jackson
Wonho
I.M
Jin
Kikyun
Hyungwon
I.M
My Library Challenge
Shownu
Jin
Suga
J-Hope
Rap Monster
Jimin
Taehyung
Jungkook
Jinhwan
Yunhyeong
Bobby
B.I
Donghyuk
Junhoe
Chanwoo
S. Coups
Joshua
Jun
Hoshi
Wonwoo
Woozi
Dk
Mingyu
The8
Seungkwan
Jeonghan
Vernon
Dino
Jay Park
BamBam
Yongguk
Mark Tuan
Request?
Suga
Quick Question
Ten
Taeyong
Mark Lee
Jaehyun
Shipping You
I Need Help!!
Luv You
Yixuan
SungJoo
I.M ft.Jooheon
V
Bobby
I.M
Ten
Jimin
Hyungwon

Shipping You (#1)

792 7 1
بواسطة -thatbitxh

For ArmySmiley
I ship you with Seventeen's Joshua because you are confident and happy. I feel like he would like that you are happy and confident in yourself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

School had just ended and you were waiting for Jisoo to pick you up. He had promised to take you out for your birthday and you were super excited. You saw his car pull up and you got in.   He first took you to a cafe near your school and you both are all different types of pastries.(They look so yummy~😍😶)

Once you both finished eating your pastries he had token you to a shoe store since he wanted to get you new shoes for your birthday. You both got matching one and you smiles as people looks at you both.

He was always happy to call you his. Later that night he had brought you home and kissed you goodnight. When he left you looked at the shoes he got you and smiled knowing that he had the other pair. You both would always wear the shoes whenever you had a date.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

185K 4.7K 30
dudes dawg females every day all day what happens when moe does the same ? Will she find love or will continue to play these niggas ?
16.3K 609 25
"so i press your number, please answer" in which lee taemin calls yoon chaeyoung every night, but she never answers.
441 51 17
"You're my first everything, Ahn Sooyun" . . Ahn Sooyun was a outgoing, cheerful teenager. Whereas Niki was a quiet, reserved transfer student from J...
26K 344 30
This book will be everywhere, I'm kind of inexperience with these type of things and it might be boring, but I'm trying