Heads/Tails

By xoxTaylorxo

A gang of criminals from a rough area plan to chase the diamond everybody's after until strange things start... More

(1):Bonnie and Bonnie

19 0 0
By xoxTaylorxo

Talulah's POV:
I often wonder what it is like to live somewhere prim&proper.Like where celebrities live.Huge mansion,filled with expensive decor.Diamond Chandeliers,the whole jazz.And I wonder weather the millions of dollars were worth the work time.
I don't understand these people with 9 to 5 jobs.Long ass hours just for nicer fucking visuals inside the home they barley get to even see.Crazy.I guess I'll never understand.I guess I'm just a person who loves fast solutions.Well,I am a Taurus;and we love the luxury in life without the actual work.We'll do whatever we can to get it us little determined Bulls.We're also as stubborn as they come.I'm also a Libra Moon which says I'm Vain as fuck,and has been proven to be correct.

My best friend is a Scorpio.Maybe that's why we get on so much.She certainly is a prime example of one too.She is so Hot-headed!
One time when we were in my girl Tiesha's house party,she got really angry.Like furious.She found out her man at the time was fucking some other bitch.So as you can imagine,she was livid.
She sprung on his new girl with a glass bottle and knocked the hoe clean out.
Then continued on her ex with the same bottle,he swung before she could properly injure him.
Her name is Nikita.She's my ride or die.
I mean we go together like two peas in a pod.Were both stunning,hate the same people&we're both each other's partners in crime.
The last part by the way is literal.
Once me and Nikita robbed a gas station with water guns.That was our first.When we we had just turned 13.We succeeded.There were $1560 in the checkout machine.We spent it on sugar dummies,louboutins&marijuana.

But it's not like we done it out of pure spontaneity.
It was more the works of an infamous drug-lord by the nickname of Cobra.
Cobra's real name was Kane Beadle.He was 15 when he sent us on that robbery.
Nikita knows Kane through me.I've known Kane since we we're babies,his mom and mine are close friends.Me and Kane's relationship is complicated,I mean trust myself to try and get involved with the most difficult type of guys but hey it's me nothing new.
I used to love Kane to bits even though he was overly protective&abusive to me.I'm a dumbass I know.But when it was just me and him alone,it was perfect.It was so perfect to see such a bad guy,a drug dealer,a boxer,become so peaceful and loving when he was with me.Our love was my most addictive drug.Until he'd pull random shady shit.Like break into my house and wake me up at 3AM and force me to help him smuggle drugs into Las Vegas.

That was Nikita.You know I wish she'd give me an earlier fucking warning.
It's 3PM.I've been getting high since 12am.I honestly look homeless.
So I leave the blunt and go make myself like somewhat okay.
I go upstairs to my messy,pitch black room and open the curtains.
I strip off my homeless attire left with only my cute Superman panties and transparent white crop-tank.
I start looking for some cool shit to wear but nothing's here.Its literally all my raggedy ass shit from like 4 years ago.Figuring there in the washing machine I make my way downstairs,thinking nobody's home.Only to bump into my Sister and her pervert boyfriend.Great.
"TAL!WHAT THE FUCK?GET SOME CLOTHES ON." Screeched Kimmy.
Her creepy,wannabe rapper boyfriend is named Ted but he likes to be called Ice Chains T.Ted stood jaw-dropped looking me up and down like an excited puppy dog.
"Damn Ted could you stare any harder?" I asked rhetorically.
He wiped his drool and then got super defensive.
"My name ain't Ted it's T okay?"
"Oh My God!Tal just leave!" Kimmy yelled.
"Whatever."

Kimmy is my younger sister.Much less humble than me.Thats the nicest way I could possibly say that she's a loud,ratchet,annoying,stereotypical expectation of a little sister.
She has a different dad than me.She looks totally different.But still quite pretty but she's totally made herself look like a utter street rat.Shes got that bad dye job pink hair,hoop earrings,crusty makeup.Nah.She's extremely jealous of me actually.She even steals all my clothes and shoes which I can't fucking bare.
I go into the utility where the washing machine is crammed in and started rummaging through the heap for some decent shit.
I quickly just picked out my red Aaliyah shirt and water washed denim shorts to wear.

DING DONG!

I walked to the door as I slipped on the Aaliyah top and opened it.
"Sup Boo" Nikita smirked as she walked straight inside.
"......Come in?" I stated bluntly.
Nikita Giggled.
"How's life Nikki?" I sighed,stretching.
"Fucking Lavish Darling!" Nikita said in a posh,pretentious voice as she flashed a huge wad of hundred dollar bills.
"Damn Girl!" I yelled.
She Laughed menacingly.
"What Joint?"
"Italian Restaurant down south" she chuckled."Should of seen there faces" Nikki started laughing psychopathicly.

Did I mention Nikita is a little...Uhm nutty?I grew up with Nikki.I don't know how she got away with herself to be honest.Like she was a cute kid sure,grew up to be fucking gorgeous.But I feel like barley anybody but me got onto her crazy behaviour.One time,when me and Nikki were roughly 8,we were on the swings in a playground together chatting and chewing bubblegum.When suddenly,three girls round our age where staring laughing at us pointing,the whole jealousy thing right?So me and Nikita put up our middle fingers at these girls and pulled tounges like eight year olds would.Anyway,these girls stormed over furious.One in particular was extra cocky,a little ginger chick with braids.We had a little argument with these girls,no biggie.But not to Nikki.Nik started to get super nasty,she started shouting in this girls face and spitting at her.I told her to stop,but she doesn't listen.She doesn't listen to anybody.To my surprise,she whipped out a pocket knife on the girl.I remember being so scared.Two of the girls ran screaming but Nikita weren't letting the cocky girl go.
"do you want to die?Huh?Lost for words now bitch?" She snapped in the little girls face with the knife to her stomach.
The ginger girl were crying hysterically.Nikita cut the surface of the girls cheek before laughing like a maniac as the little girl ran screaming too.That laugh...I do not like to hear that laugh...

"You should join us Tal.Damn we'd Rob the fucking White House with you on the team." Nikita chuckled "You are Kane's favourite after all." She said in a mocking voice.
We both giggled.
"You know I'm tryin' to lay off that now Nik."
"Oh don't be such a square!" She rolled her eyes."Sometimes you can be a real boring ass bitch you know that LuLu?"
"Boring ass bitch is better than Jailbird bitch." I bounced back.
Nikita sighed "Whatever"

Kimmy came down the stairs hand in hand with Ted.
She noticed Nikita on the sofa with me and gave her a petty look.
Nikita done a fake overly happy wave and smile sarcastically.
"Ugh...Why are YOU here?!" Kimmy snarled.
"Kimmy,Darling!Why so Salty?"
"Why?!Maybe because you wrecked my car,Fucked my Ex and Spiked my baby niece with Ecstasy you Whore!" Kimmy bellowed viciously.
Nikita Gasped "Oh! I would Never do those vile things!" She said sarcastically"Don't get angry with me because your weave is polyester Kim!"
Kimmy huffed wide-eyed and offended before dragging Ted outside with her.

"Anyway enough with that,I have a proposition for you!" Nikita stated all giddy.
"Is it crime-related?"
Nikita paused as if she was trying to remember weather it was or not.Then she smirked.
I sighed.
"No."
"But Tal-"
"No Nikki.I Can't."
Nikita hesitated and rolled her eyes.
"Even if you could be millionaire like richer...."
I sipped my coffee before looking to the ground.
"Proceed." I said shamelessly
"Well,it's a good one lulu I'm tellin' ya." Nikki started ecstatically "Kane's got it all planned right,the weapons,the lot!So we're planning to go for the diamond everybody's talking about oka-"
I spat out my drink laughing.
"Tal why the fuck are you laughing?you don't think we can get it?" Nikki snapped.

"Bitch there are much more advanced theirs out there that are still not diamond rich.If they can't do it how can we?"
"Kane's got a friend up north that says that Boyce Vale has the diamond somewhere."
"Boyce Vale is a legendary crime boss Nik,hewould fucking feed you to his Rottweilers"
Nikita stared at me.
"C'mon Talulah...don't back out this time.You're my best friend,I love you to pieces.I want you by my side.I want us to be like the old me and you.The partners in crime,ride or die besties we used to be!We can be rich together,filthy rich."
I looked at Nikita with troubled eyes.
"One last time."
Nikita smiled.
"One last time like the old me and you."

                Talulah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 93 15
⚠️رواية منحرفة خاصة للبالغين⚠️ وَقَعْتُ بِحُبِ رَجُلٍ ثَلٰاَثِينِيٖ قَاٰمَ بِتَرْبِيَتِيٖ إِنَكَ مُتَزَوِجْ يَاسَيِدْ جُيُوٰنْ قَتَلَ كُلْ مَنْ حَا...
115K 4K 41
Y/N was a teenage introvert who enjoyed having her own space and being alone. She loved listening to music in her room, which was a great escape for...
46.3K 1.3K 7
فَتاه قوية و لكِن القدر أقوى مِنها غدرت مِن اقرب الناس ، تعذبت و ضلمت مِن اشباه الرِجال كانت تحب لكن طعنت فدخل رجال آخر رغما عِنها هل ستقع في الحُب...
614K 8K 32
Lost, Lose (Loose Trilogy #1) She's a girl of hope, Lisianthus Yvonne Vezina. A teen-year-old girl who focused on her goal... to strive. But everyth...