Daddy Kink (Eric x Reader)

By xfanficfanaticx

This is my first story on Wattpad, so please make sure to leave a comment telling me if I did well with it! S... More

Chapter 1: Dare or Dare
Chapter 2: Win or Victory
Thank you!
Chapter 3: Brag or Boast
Chapter 4: Love or Lust (Part 1)
Love or Lust (Part 2)
Chapter 5: Truth or Truth
Update
Extra content
Update 2
Chapter 7: Lie or Fib
A/N update
Chapter 8: Look or Seek
Chapter 9: Hit or Kick
important update
Chapter 10: Tease or Poke
Chapter 11: Pain or Suffer
Chapter 12: Slut or Whore

Chapter 6: Family or Relatives (Part 1)

8.1K 128 18
By xfanficfanaticx

6 years ago

"So, Y/N what faction are you joining when you grow up?" My soon to be stepmother asked as she washed the dishes. "Not that I really care anyway." she added truthfully. And to be honest the truth hurts.

"I wa-" I was about to tell her I wanted to join Dauntless, but my dad cut me off.

"Don't ask such a dumb ass question Jamie, the girl obviously wants to be in Dauntless just like her daddy." He said, then he smiled at me, I smiled back. Me and my dad were always close, I wanted to be just like him.

"I know Rick, but Dauntless is too violent, maybe she should join Amity." She said throwing her two cents in.

My biological mom was also dauntless, she and dad both switched to Candor because Mom got pregnant and couldn't stay in Dauntless very long. She died after she had me in Candor. Dad tells me all about her, how she made him laugh, and how happy he was. I could tell he missed her. I never got to know her, but my dad says I looked just like her, and that I would of liked her too.

My dad protected me since day 1, but then last year he got engaged to his girlfriend Jamie. All I knew about her was that she's hecka rich, she was born Candor and she's quite pretty for an older women. She was nice when she didn't live with us but when we moved into her house, the nagging started. She didn't really care about me, she was only marrying my dad for his good looks. She didn't care if he had a child, as long as I wasn't a problem, but for her everything I did was a problem, I couldn't take it.

"You're such a pussy." I said and my dad's smile got wider.

She gasped and put her hand over her heart, "Y/N, go to your room this instant!" She snapped and pointed to my room's general direction. My dad's smile faded.

"Jamie, *sigh* she didn't mean it, she's only 10." My dad said trying to defend me.

I stood up and hit the table with my hands "Whats the point of telling the truth when I just get in trouble?" Jamie was shocked that I finally stood up for myself in front of dad, "I hate telling the truth, and I hate you." I stormed out of the kitchen and into my room.

I sat on my bed and started thinking about why dad would marry Jamie in the first place. She's such a bitch, I wish my dad never met her. I hate it when she moans loud enough for me to hear when they were having sex.

Flashback 1 year

I was doing my homework when Jamie appeared in my doorway, "Sorry for the noise last night bitch, your dad really knows how to hit the spot. If you know what I mean." She laughed disgustingly, I didn't know what she meant. She called me bitch when dad wasn't around, I guess she didn't know I was aware of what that meant.

"The spot?" I asked her and put my pencil down.

"How do you not know this? How old are you like, twelve?" She said, she really didn't know.

"I'm nine." I corrected her, and held up nine fingers.

"Good for you." She said, my dad walked up behind her, he wrapped his arms around her body and kissed her neck. She let out a fake moan and looked at me, to show that she was stealing my dad. "I'm so horny Rick, how about a round 2?" She said still looking at me.

My dad stopped placing kisses on her neck, "Don't say that kind of shit around Y/N, she's just a child."

"Exactly, kids don't understand simple things." She said now looking at my dad.

"Jamie, Y/N is different, she's a quick learner." He always told me that apparently mom was too.

"Will she understand this?" Jamie said as she pushed her way out of dad's light grasp and walked over to me. She bent down to eye to eye level and told me in a hushed tone, "Now if you'll excuse me little bitch, i'm going to go play with your dad's balls, then swallow your brothers and sisters." She laughed as if she told a funny joke and straightened her knees as she stood up. I didn't know what she meant by 'swallowing my brothers and sisters', but my dad taught me how to defend myself, and kicking people in the 'balls' was one thing I learned.

"I mean, I could just assume you meant bouncy balls, but knowing you..." I smiled and shrugged with my hands up as if I was a waitress holding dishes, "You meant you're going to play with my dad's genitalia." her jaw dropped, "But what would I know? I'm 'just a kid'." I continued to do my homework, and Jamie looked embarrassed and slowly walked past my dad out of the room.

My dad laughed, "So hows homework?" He asked to change the conversation.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hate it when she brings her friends over and they treat me like their slave when dad isn't around.

"Can you fetch me and my friends some more tea bitch?" She would say and her friends would laugh, I always peed in their shitty tea anyway. "Hmm this is good, kinda tangy but it will do."

I hate it when she gets drunk and tries to hit me. "Tell the truth Y/N, did you or did you not, break my favorite wine glass." She scolded me.

"For the last time you stupid drunk slut, I did not break your damn wine glass." She lifted her hand in the air to slap me, but I kicked her in the balls and ran away.

Back to 10 year old Y/N in her room grounded.

I don't tell my dad these things because he seems to be more happy than before. Plus it's none of my business because once i'm 16, i'm leaving this god forsaken faction.

The door knob twisted open and my dad peeped his head in, "Want to talk?" he asked, I just nodded. He walked in and sat down on the bed next to me, "So..." he said, he could tell a lot was on my mind.

"Daddy, can I ask you something?" I said, I had to look up at him.

"Of course." He nodded.

"What does Jamie mean by swallowing my brothers and sisters?" His eyes got bigger.

"Well, what she means by that..." He cleared his throat, "It doesn't matter, what does matter though, is that Jamie is going to be your new mom, and you two need to get along better."

"Why do you want to marry her?" I said without thinking, but he wasn't mad he just looked disappointed.

"Y/N I don't know why I do most things." He sighed, "I mean, I had you at 16 years old, and I just want the best for you."

"So you go and marry an old hag?" I didn't regret saying that.

"She's only 35 Y/N, and I love her." He laughed, "She supports the family, and she makes me happy."

"But she's an evil bitch." I said, I didn't regret that.

"Chill on the cussing Y/N." He shook his head and smiled.

"Sorry." I looked down at my hands, they were clenched into tiny fists.

"Jamie has her moments, but you seem to handle them pretty well." He ruffled my hair with his hand, "I'll talk with her, she just has high expectations for you that's all."

I nodded, he got up and headed for the door, he stopped in front of me and turned around, "And no matter how funny it was, don't call her a pussy again Y/N."

"Okay daddy." I laughed because it was pretty funny.

"Good girl." He said quietly to himself, he bent over and kissed my forehead, and hugged me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Present morning after hooking up with Eric.

I woke up the next morning. At first I couldn't tell where I was. I was in a bed that wasn't my bunk, my bare body touched the blankets that covered me. A big arm was wrapped around my stomach, it belonged to Eric. I slept with Eric last night. Let me rephrase that, I slept with a dauntless leader last night.

The blankets sunk in between the two of us, preventing our skin from touching. I tried to wiggle free and get changed, but it only made Eric pull me closer to him. I felt like the teddy bear a child would hold tightly to when sleeping. Except i'm not a teddy bear and Eric is not a child.

Our clothes were all over the place. I decided not to get changed just yet, because of that and I never spooned with someone before, it felt nice. My dad was very strict on dating back in Candor, probably because he doesn't want what happened to him and mom happen to me as well. So I never really had a boyfriend to spoon with.

I don't think Eric is my boyfriend, we never really been on a date. What if last night was supposed to be a date? And it just got, a little too carried away... Maybe this was a mistake, maybe this was just a one night stand or something.

I mean I wouldn't mind if it was, not like I was in love him or anything. I was just horny and Eric was too, this whole thing will just wash over like yesterdays news. I moved around to get comfortable and finally pushed my butt into Eric's pelvis.

Eric groaned, "If you give me a boner you'll have to get rid of it sweet heart."

I didn't realise he was awake, I tried to wiggle free again but he wouldn't let go. "I can't help it, you're holding on to me so tightly." I said and kept trying.

He laughed quietly, "That's the point."

I stopped moving, this was definitely not a one night stand. His hand slipped under the blanket between us and stroked my body. His hand was cold because it was outside of the blanket all night, it sent shivers all over my body. He started tickling my side which made me wiggle even more. Why am I so ticklish? I couldn't stop giggling, I tried pushing his hand away but he just moved it back. He started tickling under my boob, which made me jump a little.

"Eric! Stop, please your killing me!" I said with laughs in between.

"Make me." He laughed at me. His hand slipped between my thighs. I'm really sensitive there.

I gasped for air, "Eric, you bastard." I felt like I was going to explode if he didn't stop tickling me, "Rape!" I yelled, then I laughed even more, because that would be funny if someone actually heard me. "Ra-"

Eric covered my mouth with his free hand. The other hand's fingers were inside of me now, I let out muffled moans.

He slipped two fingers into my mouth. I sucked on them, they tasted like sweat but I didn't care. He continued to finger me.

"Why are you so wet love?" Eric whispered then placed kisses on my neck.

He removed his fingers from my mouth. Then fingered me harder with his other hand. I moaned louder, I tightened my muscles around his fingers and waves of pleasure rushed through me. "Fuck, you make me so wet daddy." He slipped his fingers out of me, I turned around and watched him lick them clean.

"You know it's visiting day right?" Eric said as he groped my butt with his hand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 287 10
Hi guys this is my first story I write on Wattpad I hope you like it.
1.7K 44 31
The story starts REALLY slow at first but then it's much better This is my first story here on Wat...
139 0 7
I wrote this story on Quotev about a month or so ago, and someone told me i should move it to wattpad, since wattpad is strictly stories, so i should...
2K 32 10
This takes place on modern era sorry about my bad grammar it's because it's my first time making a Wattpad story uhh all of the arts are shown are fr...