《I Found You》 •A Songfic From...

By sociopathicc

Have you ever imagined that you would "read" than "watch" the I FOUND YOU Video Clip from the band The Wanted... More

《The Party》
《Kidnapped》
《In Action》
《I Found You》
《Helpless》

《Unfinished Buisness》

81 6 2
By sociopathicc

Nathan: "I just kissed her and got the key! Did you see that?"

Tom: "Haha. Oh well, Good job Nath!"

Jay: "You acted out!"

Siva: "You did good mate!"

Max: "Well, our baby Nath always catch the girl!"

***

Our boys now probably are going to find "the box" that the key opens. But what does the box contains that is so important and everyone desperately wants?

They stopped to the river. The box was in the water. Tom pulled it out with it's chain and opended it with the key witch they did everything to get it.

There was a dozen of beautiful big diamonds inside the rusty metal box.

Maybe that was "the so important" that the metal box was hiding in.

All of the boys are now with pleasure on their faces.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.6K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
739K 45.1K 110
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

132K 3.1K 45
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
671K 15K 43
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.