《I Found You》 •A Songfic From...

By sociopathicc

Have you ever imagined that you would "read" than "watch" the I FOUND YOU Video Clip from the band The Wanted... More

《Kidnapped》
《In Action》
《I Found You》
《Helpless》
《Unfinished Buisness》

《The Party》

141 6 5
By sociopathicc

Nathan: "She has the key"

Tom: "What? No! Jane?!"

Siva: "Are you sure she is Nath? How?!"

Nathan: "Yesterday, at that party. She toled me everything!"

**LAST NIGHT**

Nathan's POV.

Me and the boys are at a friend's house. He invited us to his party at his house. To be honest, I don't really like him. Just because he is a good friend with the boys they forced me to come.

"Nathan!!"

I heard a girl shouting.

It was.. Jane?!

"Jane? Woah, long time to see!"

Jane is an old friend of mine and the boys. She moved in America, so I haven't seen her since last year.

"Nathan hey! I didn't expect to see you here!" She hugged me. I hugged back.

Then she looked behind me and saw the boys.

"Woah, guys! I've missed you! How are you?"

"Oh, we are really fine! So glad to see you back!"

We talked a bit and for some part, I saw her looking around. She wants to tell me something..

"Nathan, do you keep secrets?"

"Of course, what is it?"

She came closer to my ear and whispered. She said me something that me and the boys are trying to find for ages! And now we finally got it!

But I saw someone starring at us..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 56.9K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
670K 15K 43
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
90.2M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
738K 45.1K 110
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...