Bleach : hollows on the loose...

By thedarklord86

What happens when you let a hybrid between soul reaper/hollow loose on the soul society. well you get amazing... More

Chapter 1 : The start
Chapter 2 : helping a friend.
Chapter 3 : He lets us pass just to be kicked out
Chapter 4 : breaking in by the dead
Chapter 5 its time for the launch
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Bankai revealed and released
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 (the real ending)
What should i post or start making public

Chapter 6 : first captain

8.2K 113 59
By thedarklord86

Clear blue sky with just a few clouds and a nice sun, silent expect the wind that you felt going through your hair yeah thats life in the soul society.

Expect for today

(Y/n) jumped from roof to roof looking for his friends but it didn't go well after they broke through, soul reapers were everywhere hunting them down thats why he went over the roofs nobody looks up and if they did he just turned inviseble.

He stopped for a second to catch his breath after a very long and hard run and he runned already since he crashed.

(Y/n) : okay (pant) maybe i should have first (pant) tried to see where they landed (pant) and not just run the direction where the most screaming is coming from.

(Y/n) scanned the area with his eyes and was disepointed that he could't find any of his friends the Seireitei was just way too big to just find each other.

He ducked when a group of soul reapers walked by just to walk in a dead end and then went out of it to continue but he heard them complaining up ahead meaning they again went in a dead end.

(Y/n) thought : not even they can find the way.

He stood up and yawned feeling a little bit weak of giving the cannonball all he got and then even started running and using inviseble to stay undetected and that was very tiresome and hard.

(Y/n) thought : can't sleep now gotta find the others and Rukia.

He went on with his journey unknown for the eyes watching him.
??? : look at that.

He kept running but suddenly Guang and Yami appeared.

Guang : (y/n) we will never find them.
Yami : she is right its to big we better just try to find Rukia.

(Y/n) : but we can't just leave them.
Yami : they are probaly fine each one of them is very strong and powerfull but impossible to track down now.

Guang : yes it may be smart to find out where Rukia is being held.

(Y/n) groanded but knew they were right finding Rukia may be easiest thing to do but he didn't know where she was he didn't even knew where he was.

(Y/n) : then how do we find her ?
Yami : lets beat up some of the weaker soul reapers and make them tell us.

Guang : we can't do that ! they are just protecting their home.

Yami : and Rukia protected Ichigo but that doesn't stop them for killing her and what does it matter they are weak and pathecic.

(Y/n) : just because they are weak and pathecic doesn't mean we should beat them up because we can.
??? : you wanna say that again ?

He turned around and found a female soul Reaper wearing what looked like a captain uniform she had black hair that reached the shoulders but also two long braids that ended with two golden rings and she carried her sword on the back of her waist different them most who carried it on their hips.

??? : im soifong captain of the 13 guard squad and you are under arrest Ryoka !
(Y/n) : first buy me dinner sweathart and i consider it that you may put cuffs on me.

She growled and pulled her sword out from his sheath.
Soifong : im warning you for one last time. 
(Y/n) : fine.... A movie is also good.

She give him one last growl before charging very fast and he had barely time to pull his swords from his back and put them in a X position to block the strike inches away from his face.

(Y/n) : whoa !!!
Soifong : if you don't come with me i sentence you to dead.

She pushed him back and almost chobbed his head off but he jumped back and started swinging his swords by the chains but she slashed each time them away.

Soifong jumped up and brought the blade down but he rolled out of the way and sent a spinning kick to her face but she caught the leg and spinned him around and tossed him of the roof if it was nothing.

(Y/n) : ugh strong woman.

Soifong jumped down with the meaning to pierce him by bringing her sword down when she landed on him but the guy rolled out of the way and swinged Guang but she jumped back barely missing the blade who managed to cut of some hair.

Soifong didn't waste time and sprinted at him disepearing out of his sight.

His eyes jumped open and he did a backflip to miss the blade going for his neck but it passed over his head.
He turned around and threw Yami behind him to Soifon but she spinned around kicking it away.

Before he knew it she disepeared again and he could't dodge the attack but moved fast enough that it just cutted his arm but the cut was pretty deep.

He hissed in pain but kept his arms up in a defence position waiting for her to make the first move.

Soifong watched him for a few seconds before flash-stepping and striking severals time but to her surprise he blockted or dodged each, until they clashed blade and he gave her a knee in the stomach following it with a headbutt and doing a X strike at her but she jumped away on a roof.

Soifong : not bad but im just holding back.

She changed her zanpakuto in his second form something like a gaunlet but it only covered her middle finger and looked like a stinger.
Soifong : this is Suzumebachi.

She flash-stepped behind him and striked him with enough force to blast him of his feet in the air. Soifong jumped up for the second strike but (y/n) turned around and stopped suzumebachi with Guang and raised Yami.

(Y/n) : my grandfather once told me do not underestimate your oppenent !

She kicked him away but (y/n) just swinged Yami by his chain and gave her a deep cut on the leg.

(Y/n) landed on his feet on a roof breathing heavily.

Guang : (y/n) its enough run now she is out of our sight !!

Yami : don't listen to her we can do this you wounded her. You can win this !

Guang : no we can't !... run now !

(Y/n) growled and stood up but before he could choose Soifong came from his left and just grazed his cheek when he dodged.

Soifong smiled and landed on her feet and just stood there staring at him while there appeared a symbol on his cheek.

Soifong : the homonka or death mark is on your right cheek with my first strike with a second strike on the same place and its a one-hit kill.

(Y/n) looked at his blade and saw in the reflection the deathmark.

Soifong smiled and took a stab stance to finish him.
Soifong : you can't beat me i far overpower you.

She flash-stepped infront of him and aimed for his cheek thinking she had him but then something unexpected happend and that was that he used Yami to push her arm away before she hit him.  

Soifong : WHAT !!?

Soifong jumped back just to jump back in with a stab but he trapped her finger between his blades.

(Y/n) : you know i never said the names of my Zanpakutō's.... Because that unnessenary you see... After i changed them for the first time they never changed back and that was years ago.

Soifong : impossible !! You should have runned dry a long time ago !

(Y/n) : while i didn't and my soul energy is so strong that i would turn them back.... They could't handle it.

Yami : repeat this ! Forbidden move 43 shadow speed !

(Y/n) : forbidden move 43 shadow speed !!

(Y/n) pushed Soifon back and slashed her across the stomach sending her sliding back across the roof but before he knew it she disepeared but he didn't fall for it a second time and blocked her strike with his right sword.

Soifong : who are you ?
(Y/n) : my name is (y/n) (l/n)
Soifong : who teached you this ?
(Y/n) : my grandfather but also one of my Zanpakutō's.

Her eyes widended and flash-stepped away for some distance.
Soifong: well im commander of the stealth force.

Once soifon finished talking several guys in ninja costumes appeared around (y/n) too much to beat all of them.

(Y/n) stayed where he stood thinking what he should do or what he could do to save himself before they decide that they waited long enough and killed him already.

Soifong : there is no way you can win so accept it and die a quick dead.

He stared at her face and saw no mercy in it neither that she would fight one on one so he had to figure something like a distraction or a attack that would hit all of them so he could escape.......Kukaku !

That thing she did to blow up her house if he saw it good she used her spiritual energy in her fist and maybe something out of the air he could try to do the same. 

Yami : you can do it just focus.
Guang : yes sheath us and focus your streng.

(Y/n) placed his swords back in their sheaths and closed his eyes sending his soul spiritual energy to his right arm.

Soifong : good choice it would have been stupid to think yo......

Soifong spotted that his fist was covered in a  orb growing in size.
Soifong : STOP HIM !!

They all went after him but before one could make contact his fist already maked contact with ground making a shockwave strong enough to blow them all away and make Soifon retreat.

Once the dust setteld the place they fighted was now a crater where in the past buildings stood but (y/n) was nowhere in sight meaning he should have left already and soi fong did't like that.

Soifong : DON'T JUST STAND THERE GO AFTER HIM !!!

Everybody did was told but they didn't knew that he didn't "t left but just went inviseble and hided in a storage not to far from them to treath his wounds and rest.

(Y/n) thought : that costed me a lot of energy A LOT

He finished himself up by using pieces of his cloak who just came back but he still got pieces to wrap up his wounds and checked his cheek in the reflection of the blade to see the deathmark but it was gone.

(Y/n) : its gone !
Yami : your final attack must have enough shocked her to get her out of her concentrating turning Suzumebachi back so nothing kept the mark there.

(Y/n) : lucky for me but i better keep low for now.
Guang : a smart decision.

Guang disepeared but Yami stayed sensing that (y/n) had qeustions.

(Y/n) : what are that... forbidden moves ?

Yami : oh that..... That are kido's who were to powerfull to be used but you are stong enough to do atleast some of them.

(Y/n) : can you teach me ?
Yami : a few but others are still to powerfull.

(Y/n) nodded understanding but a few still could be usefull and give him a advanced over soul reapers. 

Somewhere else with everybody favorite black cat : yoruichi

The cat stood on a building after seeing the explosing and the cat even felt the shockwave from here and she wasn't really close.

Yoruichi : my, my, seems he learned something of my old friend Kukaku. He already growed stronger and he just arrived.... Be safe we gonna need you more then you know.

A while later after training in forbidden move and a nap (lazy ass )

(Y/n) woke up with a yawn feeling a lot better then he did before he went to sleep and Yami taught him about four forbidden moves they weren't perfect yet but they will do for now but they were usefull

1 : forbidden move 6 : stone skin

2 : forbidden move 43 : shadow speed

3 : forbidden move 22 : purple lighting : just shooting lighting but its purple and stronger and has a huge range.

4 : forbidden move 12 : sword dance : he can use his soul energy to created black energy swords that cut right through flesh and bones and summon more then one he can maybe even toss 15 at a time.

(Y/n) stood up from the floor and rubbed his poor hurting back.
(Y/n) : oh what did my poor back ever do to the world.

He yawned again and started a warming up to get his body going.

While he did some push ups and runned in circles he thought about the others wondering how they were doing he prayed okay. Yoruichi was smart enough to survive Chad and Ichigo strong enough Uryu could handle himself Ganju and Orihime he worried but the others would keep them safe he was sure of it.

When he was done he left through a window and jumped back on the roofs this time looking around him that nobody spotted him and went on with his journey but he was more carefull now but the soul reaper seemed to start seaching somewhere else but (y/n) could't be to sure.

He even went inviseble when he thought he saw somebody but it was just a shadow.... Paranoid

(Y/n) stopped and crouched when he felt a huge spiritual pressure coming this way but it was different from Soifon that was for sure. A big strong guy probaly also a captain walked by with a small pink haired girl holding on his back.

Girl : come on Kenny you keep walking into dead ends.
Kenpachi : you told me to go left and then right.
Girl : don't blame me you just have a big problem with following directions.

The man simply shook his head and runned away most likely to hunt them down and then kill them.

(Y/n) thought : that spiritual pressure was huge.... i could't move.

(Y/n) stood up and kept sneaking away thinking how he should find Rukia he was pretty sure she was in what looked like a small city in the middle but that was for sure heavely guarded and he didn't even know for sure where she was.

(Y/n) thought : maybe i should have asked Yoruichi where they could have kept her and i assume you two don't know.
Yami : nope
Gaung : im sorry

(Y/n) sighed and stared at the main part of the Seireitei feeling all from here the huge spiritual energy coming of their meaning most captains stayed there and let their squads take care of it.

(Y/n) thought : im good in sneaking but there is no way i find Rukia on my own before getting caught.

(Y/n) watched a few soul reapers walking looking for them and thought about it that he maybe should beat them and make them tell him but he decide against it not wanting to get in more trouble then he already got himself in when he faced a captain.

He thought about what his grandfather would tell him if he was here most likely where she was but also that he had two choices keep looking for his friend or take the risk and look for Rukia.

(Y/n) : well then both are gonna be diffecult finding them here is like finding a pin in a haystack with the size of a skyscraper

He rubbed the back of his neck thinking when he out of nowhere felt Ichigo spiritual pressure but also the same from when he found Ichigo wounded but it was not the captain so maybe the red haired guy.

(Y/n) thought : seems im not the only one getting in trouble keep something left for me ichigo, im coming !!

(Y/n) took of in a sprint going the way he felt ichigo spiritual pressure hoping he didn't arrive to late to help the guy out he saw as a brother.

Me : Wait for the next chapter to find out if ichigo got again his ass kicked
Ichigo : your asking for it !
Me : you can't beat me.
Ichigo : why not ?!
Me : im the author so im like god.

Ichigo fell down a very deep hole
Me : bye

I do not own bleach or the music i use in all my story's

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36 0 9
Who would have thought that Kuchiki Byakuya, the so-called perfect soul reaper could be conflicted? What his fight against Tsukishima awakened inside...
9.2K 197 44
Ichigo and Tsubaki Kurosaki have always known that they were different from other people. After all only they could see spirits and the two men that...
9.5K 181 24
This is a story of a soul reaper banished from home left to roam the world of the living but what will happen when a strong enemy threats both living...
77 0 5
DISCLAIMER: I do not claim credit for the ideas or content within this story. All original credit belongs to the owners and developers of Bleach. Not...