The Pink Rukhs

By Shishi_chan

~I do not own Magi or any of the~ ~~characters~~ Shiri, childhood friend of the great Sinbad... More

Shiri's dream
Imuchakk village part 2
Imuchakk village part 3

Imuchakk village part 1

170 9 0
By Shishi_chan

"Brrr. It's freezing here"

The young girl looked at her purple-haired friend.

"I can wrap my wings around you to keep you warm if you want Sin!"

Sinbad didn't have time to answer that a pair of white wings where hugging him, like a feathery sweater.

"Is that better?" Shiri asked with a big smile.

"Yes, thank you Shishi." Her friend smiled back. "Say, I've always wondered how those wings came on your back. Were you born with th-"

"Oh look Sinbad! What's that? What's that?!"
Shiri asked, trying to avoid the subject. She pointed at a floating piece of ice in the water.

"That's ice floating in the water" He answered, a bit annoyed.

"Oh and what about that thing?!"

Sinbad gasped.

"That is a giant sea monster.
A Rampaging Unicorn!"

Shiri's eyes widened. Then she turned to her purple-haired friend and pointed at the sea monster.

"Are you going to use your weird sword magic with the lighting and all to beat it?!"

"Guess I have no choice"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 1.9K 26
แ€กแ€แ€ปแ€…แ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌ แ€œแ€ฐแ€žแ€แ€บแ€›แ€แ€ฌแ€œแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บ แ€›แ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€…แ€›แ€ฌแ€™แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธ แ€€แ€ฐ แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€šแ€บแ€กแ€แ€ฝแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€แ€ปแ€…แ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€€แ€…แ€ฌแ€ธแ€…แ€›แ€ฌแ€‘แ€•แ€บแ€™แ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธ แ€กแ€แ€บแ€…แ€นแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌ แ€œแ€ฐแ€žแ€แ€นแ€›แ€แ€ฌแ€ฑแ€œแ€ฌแ€€แ€น แ€›แ€„แ€นแ€แ€ฏแ€”แ€นแ€…แ€›แ€ฌแ€™แ€ฑแ€€แ€ฌแ€„แ€นแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธ ...
25.4K 504 23
แ€žแ€ฐแ€˜แ€ฌแ€žแ€ฌ แ€แ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฏแ€œแ€•แ€บแ€™แ€€แ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€™แ€ฏแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€™แ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€”แ€ฑ แ€„แ€ซแ€ทแ€แ€ปแ€…แ€บแ€›แ€„แ€บแ€„แ€ซแ€ทแ€™แ€ญแ€–แ€ฏแ€›แ€ฌแ€ธแ€•แ€ฒ แ€แ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฏแ€•แ€ฒแ€žแ€ฐแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฏแ€œแ€•แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€แ€šแ€บแ€กแ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€™แ€พแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€™แ€ปแ€พแ€œแ€€แ€บแ€…แ€แ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€•แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€™แ€šแ€บ" แ€žแ€ฐแ€˜แ€ฌแ€žแ€ฌ แ€แ€…แ€นแ€แ€ฏแ€œแ€•แ€นแ€™แ€€แ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ‚” แ€™แ€ฏแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏ...
244K 7.5K 50
"do i look like i give a shit if he's poseidons son?" water from the fountain splashed into her face, dripping from the dark ends of her hair "the f...
62.4K 2.7K 52
Liz is an unclaimed kid with no family and no idea of who she is. Her only home is Camp Half-Blood When Camp is at risk of being in the middle of a w...