Marina Joyce x Reader

By saisyouji

Kill me please. More

Marina Joyce x Reader- lmaomtfttganihas (Kill me)

121 4 7
By saisyouji

  (Y/N) woke up to the alarm casually destroying (Y/N) ears. The sudden noise the alarm made caused (Y/N) to fall of the bed.

"FAAAAAAAAACK"

(Y/N) got up and headed towards the kitchen. (Y/N) started making breakfast when you suddenly heard a tap on your window. (Y/N) looked in the direction it came from, and to (Y/N) dismay, a female was glaring right at you. (Y/N) started screaming.

"scrEm" (Y/N) blurted out, while panicking.

The female grabbed a wild pewdiepie roaming around, and used it to shatter the glass to your window.

She climbed in, glaring at (Y/N).

(Y/N) stepped back a couple of times, only to be stopped by a wall.

(Y/N) watched in horror as the female walked towards you.

"I want to build a temple in Peru." The female mumbled.

(Y/N) looked confused at the odd choice of words.

After 5 long minutes, you heard a....

"SCREEEEEEEEEEE"

To your dismay, you heard the sounds of a million deaths..

"O SH*T WADDUP"

"HISSSSSSSSSS"

"I'M GAY"

"DAMN DANIEL, BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH THEM WHITE VANS."

"YOLO"

"LMFAO"

"LETS GET RIGHTTTTTTTT INTO THE N00DZ"

"GOTTA GO FAST"

A wild Leafyishere went inside your trashcan.

The female came up to (Y/N) and whispered in your ear...

"My name is Marina Joyce...and I was kidnapped by ISIS."

She kissed you.

"BROFISTTTTT"

"SCREEEE"

You died..

The end.

What did I make?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 7.6K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
393K 11.8K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
778K 29K 104
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...