Innocent or InNOTcent

By MrsDirection10

How about Zirry (Zayn Liam and Harry) Liam Payne is the most innocent, goody-2-shoes that gives everythin... More

Innocent or InNOTcent
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 - Session I
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 - Session II
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Sequel Update
Question

Epologue

1K 43 11
By MrsDirection10

A lot of Flashbacks because of course........... This is thee end.

~~~~~

*Weeks later*

"You're not only hurting Zayn by ignoring him, you're hurting yourself!" Louis hissed as he yanked Liam's duvet off of his body.

"N-No."

"Yes! Get dress! Niall's coming over! And he'd break if he sees you like this."

Louis looked at Liam with sympathy.

Liam's hair was growing back. He had facial hair growing. Even Louis thought it was hot. Not that he'd say that to anyone, He had a.... thing for facial hair.

Liam's once chocolate brown eyes are now almost pitch black. If you stare in his eyes too long it'll seem like you're in a pitch black room and you can't escape it. His appearance was... well he was just in pj's.

And the best part was he still ate and he took showers.

Ding Dong!

Liam's hands shot to his mouth as he thought, 'I'm not going to swear!'

He heard the door click and a loud voice rang loudly through the house, "HONEY, IM HOME!"

"Hey-"

That's all Liam heard as he closed his room door to change.

He choose a black Batman shirt, with his Batman SnapBack to his his now growing hair with yellow chinos. He slipped on a pair of socks and stuck his feet in a pair of Black Supra's Niall got him for Christmas.

About Christmas, someone, or Zayn, gave him this chain. It had a Z on it.

Zayn actually gave it to Louis, who gave it to Liam because Liam still wasn't talking to Zayn.

~~Flashback~~

"Hey Li!!!! You have another Christmas present!" Louis yelled at Liam as he, Liam, Niall, Ed, Ashton, Luke, Calum, and Michael sat in front of the tree looking at all of their presents.

"No! There isn't any left! What are you on about Louis?" Liam sighed, "And stop yelling! I'm right here!"

"Well fine Mr. Grumps. What'd you find in the Dumps?" Louis hissed, "Here."

Liam turned around just in time to catch the small box flying straight for his face.

"Thanks Boo."

Liam looked at the box in his hands. Neither of the lads here could have given this to him because

1) They wasn't wrapped in the similar Gift Wrap he saw the other girders wrapped in.

And 2) It would have been under the tree.

Liam slowly unwrapped it. He lifted the lid off the small box and came to half of a broken heart.

The piece of heart he had had a Z on it.

"Who's this from?" Liam asked Louis.

Louis smiled sadly, "Zayn.... He uh... Gave it to me.... For you, today."

Liam sighed and placed the box on the table further away from him.

Louis sighed sadly, already knowing Liam wouldn't hang it around his neck.

~~Flashback Over~~

Oh, but Liam did or does still.

He just doesn't hang it around his neck, scared that someone will see him wearing it and tell Zayn that he does.

He puts it in his pocket everyday.

He walks down stairs, hearing the once loud voices hush.

"Louis? Did you two eat? We could go-" Liam was at loss for words.

He didn't expect him to be here, now.

"Louis?" Liam yelled.

Silence.

This person turned around and Liam winced.

His once bright eyes looked dull, his hair is all flat and looked lifeless.

"Look Li... I-"

Liam ran to him and engulfed him in a hug.

"I'm sorry Liam. I just, I thought... I don't... Li I-"

Liam cut him off with his lips pressed to his.

"Zayn, I'm the one that's sorry. I should have explained everything to you and not have shut you away like that. It's my fault. Yes, I'll be your boyfriend." Liam rushed.

This was Liam's second time he saw Zayn cry.

Liam pulled away slowly, "What's wrong?"

"I-" Zayn sniffed.

"Don't tell me I'm too late?!" Liam cried.

"N-No! I'm just.... Happy! I've waited weeks. I even gave you a Christmas present, and Louis- He told me that you set it aside and never wore it." Zayn laughed but it died down when he began telling him the story.

Liam stuck his hand in his pocket searching for something, desperately searching for it.

"I never wore it because I didn't want anyone to see it and tell you that I wore it. I didn't want to come off as weak. It has always been in my pocket. When I went to school, the store, doctors and dentists."

~

December 28 was the day they became official.

~

Hours turned into Days.

Days turned into Weeks.

Weeks turned into Months.

"Happy 5th month anniversary Babe!" Liam shouted inside Zayn's room.

Zayn just rolled over.

"Zaynie!" Liam yelled over and over, jumping up and down on Zayns bed.

Zayn groaned loudly, yanking Liam down by his feet so that Liam fell on the bed.

Zayn rolled on top of Liam placing his hand over his mouth.

"What time is it?" Zayn groaned, his eyes still closed.

"10 am why?" Liam replied, but his answer was mumbled.

Liam felt Zayns grip loosen on his mouth as seconds went by.

'Zayn feel asleep on me,' Liam groaned in his head.

Zayn snuggled more into Liam as Liam wrapped his arms around him, thinking about the last few months.

~~Flashback~~

"Happy Birthday Zaynie!" Liam whispered in Zayns ear at 12 am.

Zayn groaned and rolled over in Liam's bed.

That's the first time Liam found out that you can't tell Zayn anything while he's sleeping.

He decided to try it days later.

It was about 9 o' clock am on Saturday, January 25 when Liam went to Zayn's house to take him on their first date.

He remembered he saw Zayn grab a spare key from under the 3rd plant in front of his Mums house.

He quietly unlocked it and went inside and up the stairs to Zayns room.

He opened Zayns door and slammed it loudly.

"Zayn? Zayn! It's a fire! Zayn wake up!" Liam yelled.

Zayn rolled over and groaned.

Liam tried to hold in a laugh as he thought of something else to say.

"Zayn! Someone's breaking into your house! Zayn!"

Zayn groan loudly, not moving.

"Zayn! Zayn! It's a hurrican! Za-"

Zayn shot up from his bed with a pissed look on his face.

"Stop yelling nonsense! First you say it's a fire, then someone broke in my house then a hurricane?! You broke into my house! Leave me alone!" Zayn yelled as he slumped back down into bed.

Liam barked a laugh that lasted for about 10 minutes, then he finally calmed down.

"Zee? Are you sleeping again?"

Zayn whined, "No! You woke me uuuup! I'm not a morning person!"

~

For Liam... Well....

"Leeeeeyuuuyym! It's our 3rd month anniversary!" Zayn sang as Liam's mum let him in, as she was leaving for work.

Liam jumped up and ran to the bathroom, quickly locking the door.

He did his daily-doo and ran down stairs to Zayn, nearly falling down the stairs at the same time.

- He was the most happiest morning person in the world, you'd be surprised.

~~Flasback Over~~

Liam smiled at the memory.

But he smiled even bigger as he remembered New Years.

~~Flashback~~

"3.... 2..... 1....... HAPPY NEW YEARS!" Everyone screamed.

Liam turned to Zayn and kissed him.

A couple of seconds Liam pulled away.

Liam looked down blushing.

"What's wrong babe?" Zayn asked curiously.

"I dunno how." Liam whispered.

Zayn already knew what he was talking about and slowly but sweetly, he moved his lips against Liam's, telling Liam to follow his actions.

Liam felt embarrassed that Zayn already knew how to do these things while on the other hand, he was a beginner.

But Zayn on the other hand... He was bursting with joy. He was Liam's first kiss, first snog. He was the first to teach Liam these things.

~~Flashback Over~~

That night was special.

Well for Liam anyways.

Then Harry's birthday came around.

~~Flashback~~

February 2nd, Wednesday.

Liam hasn't spoken to Harry since the day Zayn asked Liam out.

Liam walked to school with 7 'Happy Birthday' balloons and 3 big presents.

He was slightly tired, but he knew this was for the best.

He made it to class with a minute to spare, the presents slowing him down.

"Mrs. L? Can I talk to Harry outside?" Liam asked his teacher. (A/N: Who's name I've forgotten... And I was too lazy to look in the previous chapters...)

"Sure thing."

"May you tell him to go outside in five minutes?" Liam asked slowly.

~

Five minutes passed exactly when the teacher called out to Harry.

"Harry? Please go outside."

Harry's head snapped up, "I didn't do anything! I wasn't even talking!"

"Harry! Now!" The teacher smiled.

Harry stood up without any more protests.

'I shouldn't be getting in trouble on my birthday. Not that anyone would remember it anyway.'

Right when he stepped out of the classroom, a body collided with his.

"Whoa there mate!" Harry said quickly trying to steady him and the lad, also trying to help the lad up. Only noticing he was hugging onto him.

"Get off of me." Harry hissed not really knowing who was on him.

He heard sniffling.

"Mate, I'm sorry I bumped into you. Just- It's alright, I won't hurt you." Harry sighed as he pried the Koala like boy off of him.

"Get going before-Liam?" Harry was shocked.

He hasn't spoken to Liam in like... Months.

"H-Happy Birthday Hazza." Liam hiccuped.

Liam let go of Harry and ran down the Halway.

"Wait! Liam!" Harry chased after the hiccuping lad.

Even if Harry was the Track Star in the county, he could not catch up to Liam.

Every time Harry would turn a corner, He would catch a glimpse of Liam turning the next corner way ahead of him.

Harry forced himself faster, feeling the burning sensation in his legs like he does wen he's running to the finish line.

He knew he was closer to Liam than before and right when he turned the corner, the footsteps he was chasing stopped.

He called out for Liam, trying to be quiet as they were down the Principles hallway.

"I missed you Harry." A voice rang from behind him.

He jumped ad quickly turned around. There stood Liam. Holding 7 balloons and 3 big boxes in his hands.

"I-I missed you too, Li." Harry sighed.

"You were part of my Ohana." Right when Liam said that, he blushed.

'He must hate me now, as I referred to a Disney movie.' Liam scowled in his mind.

"You were my Ohana too Li. You still are, if you'll let me." Harry whispered.

Liam places the boxes on the floor and let go of the balloons, knowing they'd float to the floor.

He ran to Harry, both crying, "I'm always your Ohana. Always and Forver."

~

After turning more than enough corners, they finally came to the classroom.

"Walk in first, as it's your birthday." Liam winked and failed miserably.

"Please never do that! You looked like you had this twitch." Harry laughed.

"I missed this Hazz. I really did." Liam smiled.

"I missed this too."

"Love you."

"Love you too Li."

~~Flashback Over~~

Zayn woke up Hours later to a empty bed.

"Babe?" He called through the house.

He heard rumbling noises then Liam's voice.

"Yeah?" Liam called back breathless.

"What 're you doin'?" Zayn yawned.

"Nothing!" and then the rumbling noises went back and then it went silent.

"Liam!" Zayn shouted once more.

The rumbling noises started again until Liam spoke.

"Y-Yes?"

"What are you doing?" Zayn asked again.

"No-Nothing!" Then the rumbling noises started again the went silent.

Zayn jumped up.

"Liam James Payne! Where are you?"

Zayn didn't heard anything besides something slamming against something else.

Zayn walked straight to the room down the stairs.

"Liam! Stop! You're going to hurt yourself!" Zayn rushed over to Liam pulling his wrist back.

"You weren't supposed to come in here!" Zayn snapped at Liam.

"I- I-"

"It says do not fucking enter!" Zayn hissed.

"I-"

"Fuck!" Zayn yelled and struck the punching bag making it fly backwards.

Liam's eyes widen, as he took steps back away from the punch bag that was heading his way.

"Go." Zayn whispered.

Liam stood there.

"I said GO!" Zayn struck the bag once more.

Right when Liam left that room he then saw the sign on the door that said

'Do Not Enter!' In graffiti letters.

He quickly texted Harry asking him this one question.

-

To: Hazza

From: LiLi

Does Zayn have anger issues? x -Li

-

To: LiLi

From: Hazza

Yeah, stay away from him. Did you go in his weight room? x -Haz

-

To: Hazza

From: LiLi

Yeah, I was in there for about 2 hours until he woke up. Why? x -Li

-

To: LiLi

From: Hazza

Go home or stay far away from Zayn. Give him some time to cool down. You know what? I'm coming. Go sit outside. x -Haz

-

Liam hurried downstairs and out of the front door, sitting on the curb near the street.

After Harry told him to go outside he was scared.

He didn't mean to make Zayn mad. He thought that... he could do it.

Maybe if he would have told Zayn what he was do,ing then Zayn wouldn't have gotten so mad.

About 5 minutes later, Harry pulled up.

"How'd you-"

"I was already coming." Harry rushed inside with Liam hot on his trails.

They both rushed up the stairs and down the hall.

Harry opened the door slowly, seeing Zayn punch the shit out of the bag.

Liam gasped.

The once brand new bag now looked like it had been in punch on for years.

Every punch Zayn threw, he began to get weaker and weaker as he sentry cried.

He slowed down finally, and that's when Harry stepped in running to his mate.

"Breath Zee. Breath. Liam, h-he didn't know. He thought he could impress you." Harry said random things to get Zayn to relax.

"I bet he's afraid of me Harry."

"No I'm not." Liam said bravely but backed away when Zayn's head snapped toward him.

Zayn's head dropped.

"Happy 5th month anniversary Li."

---------------------------

It's overrrr! IM SOOO HAPPY!

When shall I start the sequel and what shall it be called?

Either

Realise, Real Eyes, Real Lies

Or

True Colors

Comment

Vote

Share

This story is now.... OVER!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.3K 3.5K 27
Zayn Malik, local college student, doesn't really enjoy fairy tales. In fact, he doesn't believe in them. Liam Payne, the boy Zayn admires from afar...
67.6K 1.9K 20
*not famous * Liam is a nerd, like a big nerd. He is always the target for bully's so his parents move him to a different school hoping the bullying...
29.5K 1.4K 39
HARRY STYLES A man that is known to be the biggest tycoon in the world. He owns the chain of restaurant and Casino. But what no one knows is...
87.2K 3.8K 23
Liam and Zayn were the power couple in their high school, Liam being the captain of the football team and Zayn being the captain of the dance team. E...