Mina haul new life in New Yor...

By QueenWenee

Will her new life in New York City will change with two boy. Some chapters will be SMUT and some will not More

First day in nyc
Meet Kevin at school
Me and my angel one night at the restaurant (SMUT)
School Trip to the beach

Ji-Yong (G-dragon) I want you ass (SMUT)

15 0 0
By QueenWenee

G-dragon p.o.v~

After  my last the of my solo show I died for her and I feel I want her  badly. She was probably at home cook me dinner g-dragon said" I know what I want for dessert now and now I feel hungry for her now" gets in my car to drive back home eager to see you know that my dessert involves you. I went home knock on the door and see her run to me welcoming me back home  you said * Welcome back home babe I miss  you o~oppa -pouting-*  I did miss you a lot  my princess are you making dinner already. You said * you don't want to eat now oppa?* do you want me to pack it for you so you can take to work o~oppa*

I will take to work tomorrow but now I want you now -picked her up  and took her to our room the I share with her- Put down on bed and climb on top of her. You said eagerly * I want want you dick in me now* hearing her say that turned me more so I took of my pants off and my top in progress and then I took of her clothes to .

Looked down  see how wet she was for me and said with smirk on my face "you could wait for me  can you.   

I let you mind think what will going on next ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

858K 19.5K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
90.4M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...