Lost (A Once Upon A Time / Pe...

Galing kay RandomNobody

Lost (adj.)- Being something that someone has failed to win; Destroyed or ruined. Higit pa

Prologue
Chapter 1- On Top Of The World
Chapter 2- Running
Chapter 3- Nobody's Home
Chapter 4- Nightingale
Chapter 5- Alone Together
Chapter 6- Story Of My Life
Chapter 7- Mess I Made
Chapter 8- Walk Of Shame
Chapter 9- All About Us
Chapter 10- Let It Go
Chapter 11- Mean
Chapter 12- Sail
Chapter 13- Dark Side
Chapter 14- Fix You
Chapter 15- Home
Chapter 16- Save You
Chapter 17- There Is An Answer
Update
Please Read xx

Lost (A Once Upon A Time / Peter Pan Fanfic)

25.2K 301 45
Galing kay RandomNobody

 Alex had been on her own her whole life. she was abandoned by her mother, at the hospital she was born in. she bounced from foster home to foster home. when she was 11 she had finally had enough, she ran away and lived on the streets going from city to city stealing from unsuspecting people.

5 years later Alex is now 16. she went to the hospital she was abandoned at and stole the files containing information about her parents. She discovers her mother, is named Emma Swan, and came from a background similar to her own. she tracks Emma down hoping, she will take her in and they can become a proper family, but Emma pushes her away, telling her that she doesn't want her, and shes better off without her.

  Heartbroken and Rejected Alex leaves before realizing how lost she really is. no one wants her she trusts no one and she has no home to go home to. she cry's herself to  sleep and when she wakes up she is in a strange place,with a bunch of boys that claim to Peter Pan and the lost boys. Alex agrees to stay, but is withdrawn and refuses to trust anyone. Peter makes it his mission to show Alex that it is possible for people to care for her, and she dosn't have to go through life alone.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

19.9K 298 11
Disclaimer: I wrote this when I was like 13 so the possibility of you cringing your ass off is quite high Galadriel is a 17 year old girl with a abus...
149K 3K 37
𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙖 (𝑛.) 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑜𝑓 𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑖𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 Little warning, I wrote this when I was like 13 so it's incredibly cringe and def...
102K 2.6K 22
Haley is a girl who tries hard to fit in. Its hard to fit in when don't have any friends and everyones afraid of you because your dads in prison. Hal...
73.5K 1.2K 23
"It was lovely meeting you boys but I shall take my leave,bye" "Two can play at that game,Peter pan never fails" Y/n a 17 years old thief from Story...