The Sneak Peek Diaries

By alexandria1_1

This is where i'm gonna put the sneak peeks of some of my upcoming stories. if you've read some of my stories... More

The Sneak Peek Diaries
Choice Mates
The Holiday Bandits
Dont Talk to Strangers (Sequel to The Door)
Panda Love 2
I Love You Sandy, Spongebob Fanfic

F.D.( Sequel to Goodbye

29 2 0
By alexandria1_1

......After the nurse did a few tests. She dropped all of her clipboards and needles. 'Anna, Jackie, Nick! I need you now!'She yelled. The doctors and nurses, she called all came one by one, out of the darkness. Anna Came out from behind her and said 'you called'

The nurse that called her has frighten by her and jumped out of which she was standing and fell to the floor. The doctors and nurses around her all helped her to get back up on her feet. After that, the nurses got to work and did various amounts of tests on her to find out that she caught .F.D., and what had caused her to get infected.......

Comming Dec 22

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78K 6K 16
𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝘀 𝗧𝗼𝗼 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗙𝗼𝗿 His 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 "Fuck, whenever you're in my arms, I feel like I might crush you. You're so delicate," he...
49.3K 1K 23
Isang groupo Ng kalalakihan na tagapag mana Ng ari-arian Ng mga magulang nito at groupo Ng kababaihan na anak Ng mayayamang political at may Isang da...
6.1M 47.5K 56
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...