My Everything | Lucaya

By riottsglow

love ləv/ noun an intense feeling of deep affection Lucas and Maya are married. Everything go... More

Characters
Girl Meets Test
Girl Meets Results
Girl Meets Broken
Girl Meets Make Up
Girl Meets Love and War
Girl Meets News
Girl Meets Welcome Home
Girl Meets First Night
Girl Meets Broken
Names
Girl Meets Ideas
Girl Meets Party
Girl Meets Time
Girl Meets Twins
Girl Meets Coming Home
Girl Meets Coming Home Pt.2
Girl Meets What
Girl Meets Search
A/N
Announcement
New Book
Girl Meets Talk
A/N and Shoutouts
I ❤️ You
Girl Meets Feelings
Sorry
Good News
Hey
Ideas
Girl Meets Appointment
About Me
Update
House
House Pt. 2
House Pt. 3
Forgot
Changes
Girl Meets Plane
Girl Meets Feelings
Girl Meets Baby
PIST OFF
PIST OFF pt.2
House pt.4
YASS
Girl Meets Pool
OMG!!!
Girl Meets Arcade
Girl Meets Update
Girl Meets Coming Home
Girl Meets Gone
Girl Meets Hurt
Update
Please Stop
Thanks!
Girl Meets Coming Home
Help!!
So Sad ;-(
Girl Meets Birthday
WOW!/Shoutouts!! and Update
Girl Meets Shopping
Ideas 2
Hold Up
Sad
Girl Meets Birthday
Girl Meets Presents
Update
Sorry
HAPPY
WTF?!
Girl Meets Shower
Wattpad TAG
HOLY SHITT
Girl Meets Baby
Quick Break
Girl Meets Run
Sequel
Ending?
Sorry...
S E Q U E L
You Did This
Hello
Book Shop
UPDATE
Idea
New Account

Girl Meets Escape

1.2K 25 21
By riottsglow

Sophia's P.O.V:

Today, all the 7th and 8th graders have to go to a trip, because the end of the year is like 3 or 4 months away. I'm in 7th grade because I'm pretty advanced for my age(she's 11), so they just  put me in 7th, and put Taylor in 8th. Dad doesn't try to be in a bad mood. He just is. He didn't tell us what was happening with mom, or where she is. He doesn't go anywhere, unless to the bathroom, but which is very unlikely considering the fact that he doesn't eat or drink.

Adeline's P.O.V:

I'm sick and tired of going on these stupid school trips(I went in 5th grade. It was the best year ever!!!!) They mean absolute nothing to me. But since my dad doesn't want me home, he obviously dragged me to school, so I can hear the worst teacher ever(comment down, I already told you: The bitch of all bitches: MS. JENKINS!!!) Mr. Jones lecture us about the rules, when we've been going to these trips for about 3 or 4 years. 

Lucas's P.O.V:

I had to drag Adeline to school. She has been pretty upset with Maya gone,and she didn't want to go to school for the past 2 weeks. Today, she is going on a school trip for the weekend, so I wouldn't have worry about her bugging me. Josh decided to track where Lauren was(#stalker but for a good reason). But it didn't work because her battery died. Farkle said that he knows why Charlie took Riley. In college, after Riley dumped Charlie for Farkle, he said that he will get his revenge. I kind of know why Maya and Sarah. But I don't know why Garret. He was abusive and nobody liked him. So right now, we are at a dead end, and there is no exit.

Maya's P.O.V:

My leg and arm are feeling a lot better. We've been in hiding from Josh, Charlie, and Rebel. We've been like this for the past 2 weeks. I feel like this adventure brought us girls together. Even though we know everything about each other, it brought us a lot closer. Lauren said that she feels like we're getting closer, to the end of the woods.

No One's P.O.V

Lauren walked around her surroundings, trying to find where she is. "Look! I see a light!"(#Tangled Reference) She screamed so loud that Josh heard and started running, with Rebel and Charlie trailing behind him. "Run!" Sarah yelled. They ran and ran with Lauren in front directing them to the city entrance. Once they got there, Maya immediately knew where they were. "Follow me!" Maya ran in front of Lauren before Charlie could grab her, causing Charlie to fall on the floor"(#YEET)

 Josh and Brandon didn't care, so they left Charlie groaning on the floor covered in a puddle of blood. Maya was running in front, with Lauren behind her, with Riley in the middle, and Sarah at the back. "Maya! Where are we going?" "The police station, obviously!" Maya yelled back. Josh was almost able to catch up to them, but since they were in NY, people were blocking them, so he had to move and push people aggressively to the ground. There were a lot of "heys" and "watch where you're going". Once they got to the police station, Maya slowed down a bit, but since she slowed down to quickly, she fell. Josh and Rebel stopped. "Well, I guess this is the end Maya." Josh said pulling out his gun. Maya looked terrified(no shit, sherlock! She is about to get shot!) Josh shot his gun, but Maya moved so the gun bullet hit the floor. Police officers came behind Josh and Rebel. Maya smirked. "What are you smiling at?" Rebel said. Before Maya could reply, the cops grabbed Josh and Rebel's arm, and handcuffed them. "Uhh, guys?" Riley yelled. There was a big puddle under her. Maya got up. "Oh my gosh." Maya explained. "C'mon. We'll get you guys to the hospital." One of the police officers said. Lauren put Riley's right arm over her shoulder and Sarah did the same thing with her left.

Lucas's P.O.V:

I forgot to mention that today is the day that the twins are officially 1 month old. I wish Maya was here. I wanted to take a walk with the twins, so I got their stroller out. Once I got the stroller out, I got a call from Nathan.(from like the very beginning of the book? Lucas's partner?) "What do you want, Nate?" I answered annoyed. "We found Maya." He exclaimed. I almost dropped the phone. "If this is a joke, I will hurt you."(me to all the people I hate) "No, I'm serious. You know I will never lie to you!" "That's a lie." I answered. I then ended the phone. I texted Shawn and Katy to see if the could watch the twins. They came in the next 5 minutes. Once I thanked them, I ran to the garage, to take Maya's car. She doesn't want me to use it, but I do what I want.(#me #savage) Once I got into the car, I drove to Farkle's house. I didn't have to knock because the door was so easy to open. When I found Farkle, I threw clothes at him. "Put this on!" "Why?" He questioned. "Just do it.(#Shia Lebouf)

LOL

5 minutes later

"Finally! Get in the car."I said. He, for once, didn't question me. Once we got in the car, I drove to Zay's house. Since he doesn't lock the back door, I found him feeding Kylie, on the couch. "Do you have clothes on?" "Do I look naked to you?" "No. That would just be really disturbing. C'mon, we have to be somewhere." I explained. "Why?" He asked. "Zay! Get in the car." I said sternly. He just sighed and brought Kylie with him. Once he got in the car, I drove to Josh's. Mom answered the door. "Hi mom. Is Josh here?" "Yeah, He is just changing. He said he something has to do that is very important." When Mom stopped talking, Josh came downstairs. "You got the call?" He asked. I nod. We ran to the car. I started driving. "Will someone tell us where we are going?" 

Outfits:

Once the guys got to the hospital, Farkle and Zay knew what was going on. 

Lucas's P.O.V:

Once I parked the car somewhere I knew I would forget, we ran all the way to the hospital entrance. But Zay being the idiot that he is, forgot Kylie in the car, so we had to run back to the car, get Kylie and then run again to the hospital entrance. "Hey Rachel." I say out of breath. Hey! It was a long run! Rachel didn't even respond. She just wrote something on a piece. She gave it to me. It showed room numbers. "Always one step ahead." I smirked. She smiled back. She then gave me another paper with her number on it. "Yeah, I won't be needing that." I gave her the paper back. The paper showed room numbers. It would've been more helpful  if  Rachel gave us who we are seeing. I think the first one is Maya, the second one is Riley, third is Sarah and Lauren is last. I gave the guys one of the papers. 

Maya's P.O.V:

When we got to the hospital, they took us separate ways. A doctor came in a room. He looked at me attractively.

Does he, or does he not look like a villain to y'all?!

"Hello, Mrs. Friar. My name is Evan, but you can call me Dr. Conway." He said. For some reason, I started shaking. He started walking closer to me. He took off his gloves. Out the corner of my eye, I saw Lucas. I smile and started tears streamed down my face. "You seem to be enjoying this." I then felt something on my lips. I tried pushing away, but he was too strong. Once he pulled away, I tried running up to Lucas, he pulled me down. I saw Lucas looking at me with his pointer finger up to his mouth saying "Shh". I nod. I saw him take handcuffs out of his pockets. "Now, time for a new test." He took off his shirt to see his toned body. Lucas came up to him and put the handcuffs over Evan's arms. He swung a punch, but luckily, Lucas grabbed his other arm, a few inches away from his face. Lucas swung around and grabbed Ethan's other arm and handcuffed that as well. Ethan groaned. One of the police officers walked by, and saw what was happening. I couldn't really hear what they were saying, but all I knew was that I was safe, and he was OK. Once the police officer took Ethan away, Lucas walked up to me and hugged me. I started pouring my eyes out. "I missed you." I managed to say. "I missed you too." He said. I pulled away. Lucas smiled when he saw my eyes puffy and red. He stopped smiling when he saw something on my hand was missing. "Where's your ring?" He asked. I looked down to see that my wedding ring was off of my finger. Once again, I started shaking. "I don't know. It must've fell of while Josh was beating me." I chocked out. "Please don't be mad at me." I said looking at his eyes. "He brought me close to his body and kissed my forehead. "It's OK. I'm not mad. I promise, we'll find it." I knew I was safe again.

Riley's P.O.V:

Why does going into labor hurt so much? And also, why am I giving birth so early?! I need like 3 more months. My doctor, Dr. Pettes(does anyone know if when you are typing a doctor's name, do you use their first name or last name? It would really help me!), told me that I am actually 9 months, and my last appointment wasn't the right one. I'm by myself, in pain, with no one to help me. I started crying a little bit, so that way the doctors around me couldn't be continuously asking me if I was OK. My head was faced to the right side of the bed, so I couldn't really see who was leaving and coming into the room. When I had a contraction, I screamed, but not very loudly, but loud enough to get one of the doctor's attention. He looked at me, as if he was trying to ask:"Am I OK". I nod. I felt a hand on my forehead. I looked to my left to see Farkle sitting next to me. "You're warm, stay calm, or else he will get hurt." I smiled. "I think I will, now that you're here."(Is it weird that when I read it over, I read like how Maya would say it?) Farkle smiled and leaned down for a kiss.

6 hours later

Riley's P.O.V:

When they took the baby, Dr. Pettes said that the umbilical chord was wrapped around his neck. They took him away from me. I started crying hysterically. I continuously kept asking Farkle: "Will he be OK?" Farkle just gave me the same answer, which was: "Let's just hope for the best."

Farkle's P.O.V:

When Riley finished giving birth, one of the doctors said that the umbilical chord was wrapped around his neck, so he wasn't able to breath on a consistent pace. They took him away, but I was really nervous. I told Riley to calm down(bad idea, son.) She literally almost slapped me in my face.(told you

No One's P.O.V:

While Farkle was trying to get Riley to calm down, Dr. Pettes came in rolling the bassinet. "We were able to save him by luck." She exclaimed quietly. Riley started crying again. Dr. Pettes took Riley's 20 minute old baby and gave it to her. "He's so beautiful." Farkle said, also in tears. "Have you guys thought of a name?" Dr. Pettes asks. Farkle and Riley looked at each other and smiled. "We're going to name him: Conner Mason Minkus(You're welcome!!)

This is how Conner looks like:

(I posted this in school, and my bestie couldn't stop fangirling! Then I showed her a picture of Jacob Saggytits! HAHA! But TBH, he is ugly af)

Sarah's P.O.V:

Once I got to the hospital, my shoulder started bleeding again. One of the doctors told me that something was inside of my shoulder. "Will she be OK?" I hear. I turn over to see Zay holding Kylie. "We haven't dealt with this before, so we are going to assume a 40% chance of everything going great." I wasn't really listening. I was too busy holding Kylie in my arms. By the time I looked up from Kylie, the doctor that was talking to Zay left the room. "Did you lose weight?" He asked. "Right back at you!" I said quietly so I don't wake up Kylie. "What did the doctor say?" I asked. "They said that you are going to have surgery. He said that it would only take like an hour." I almost dropped Kylie. Zay seemed to have saw because he took Kylie away from me. "I don't want to." I mumbled. "What?" "I don't want to do the surgery." I whispered. Zay hugged me, and then I felt a  sharp pain. "That's why.""What if I don't wake up? What if something goes wrong? What if.." I felt something on my lips. "That was a nice way of telling me to shut up.(more like shut THE FUCK up)"You're welcome." I smacked his arm. "Hey!" The doctor(Just call him Dr. Litt! JK Call him whatever u want) That was in the room came into the room. "It's time." He said with a smile. Not a scary creepy smile(like this #stalkers), but more like "Everything will be OK." smile. Zay gave me the same look, and I just sighed and got up.(Let's pray for Sarah, guys!(prays), AMEN!!!)

Lauren's P.O.V:

I'm laying with my head on Josh chest. He is beating at a fast pace. I giggled at that. It was so cute how he was worrying about me. Then my doctor, Dr. Walters came in the room. "Hello, Lauren, Josh." He greeted us, not looking up from his clipboard. I got off of Josh, but he pulled me back down. I frowned because my stomach started hurting. Dr. Walters seemed to have noticed. "It seems you are having some pain in your stomach."(no shit sherlock) I nod. Josh gets up and lays me down. "Do you have any reason of why this could be happening?(BTW: When I wrote this, I was at the doctor's office, once again! Luckily it was for my younger brother, so I was just in the waiting room, typing.  The next part is what I THINK doctors say to patients.) Instead of answering, I started screaming. I didn't know why, but I just started. "Honey, what's wrong?" Josh kept repeating. I just started shaking my head. Then I saw black...

an hour later

Lauren's P.O.V

I wake up and see a blurry vision. I blink a couple of times to get everything into focus. I saw Josh Laying next to me playing a game on his phone. "Hey." I whisper. He didn't look at me. I'm guessing he didn't hear me. I said it again, and he responded. "Hey. You feeling ok?" He asked. "My throat hurts a bit. What happened?" I asked. "Dr. Walters said that you passed out because of hungry. He said that you're also pregnant." He said. He smiled. But I didn't. "He said it was a girl." Josh continued. But I still didn't smile. "How many?" Refering to months. "4". He replied. For some reason, I just layed down on Josh's lap and fell asleep. I'm pregnant?

Hey Guys! Sorry I haven't updated. I spent like probably 1 week creating this chapter. I'm also sorry because school started 3 or 4 weeks ago, and I have a lot of homework. Also, I went to my first dance this year. We were litt!!! It was so much fun! I don't have any pics because of course, ID have a phone! But we were having so much fun! Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter. It was almost 3,000 words, but it was only 2800 words and up, so I will probably update ASAP! Also, I don't get a lot of comments so, I will give you a question: Has anything weird ever happened to you? 

A: Yes. Mr. Strader(I told u about him in a past chapter) keeps going around teacher saying how much I like him. Bish whet?!

First of all, you look like DONALD TRUMP!!!!!!! I'm dead serious. Ask all the people I'm following! Second of all, u are as cute as a babbon's butt! But anyway! See you later!

If your're not smiling, you're doing it wrong!

~Alex Wassabi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 119 51
Maya never knew she could love somebody. But how does she feel now?
57K 1.5K 43
Maya Hart begins a relationship with her customer Lucas Friar who is recently in the middle of a divorce and a father to a 10 year old girl named Ma...
100K 2.4K 41
Set into the future 6 years after High School- Lucas and Maya aren't together but share custody of their 6 year old daughter Lucy Rae Friar. A relati...
8.6K 140 28
Lucas likes Riley, or so he thought. But when an impulse decision to make Riley jealous completely blows up in his face, what is his next step? And w...