Fearlessly Loved By A Beast...

By wwepurplevixen

*SEQUEL TO FEARLESS IN THE EYES OF A BEAST * HIGHEST RANKINGS - 10 NOVEMBER 2018 - #11 NIKKI BELLA 13 Novembe... More

YOU WALKED AWAY..
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
CHAPTER 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52 PART 1
Chapter 52 PART 2
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Because I love you...
THANKS + DEDICATIONS +...
Q&A about Fearless Beasts♡

Chapter 35

1.8K 47 27
By wwepurplevixen

"And it has been too real,
it has been a beautiful struggle;
One that has always reminded me of
How easy it was to laugh "

✘✘✘

He smirked and I quickly glanced away as he continued and I did the same.

I had gotten my new merch in today, I guess Shane simply approved it as a consolation prize to keep the Fearless brand going.

"Can I ask you something?" I moved over to him and then stood next to him as he finished up his set.

"Sure!" He breath as he reached for a towel .

"Why do you cut your hair for WWE, I like seeing more blonde on your head" I whispered referring to his blonde spikes and he chuckled.

"I don't know, just like it that way. Maybe I'll keep it for Summerslam on Sunday." He shrugged turning to face me and pulling on my thighs so that I stood between his legs.

"I keep forgetting it's so close" I whispered as I ran my fingers through his hair while I stared around at the gym.

"Because you're distracted by your boyfriend?" I heard him before yelping as he bit my tummy and I moved back.

"More like my boyfriend makes sure that my laptop is out of my reach and only one channel works?"

He shrugged and stood up, "I don't want you watching videos all day trying to live in that world. When you get back that will be your world again, now? Getting your body good and being with me is your world"

I waited for him to smirk but he seemed very serious about it and for some reason I liked it.

"You're so possessive some times" I smiled,he chuckled and lift me into his arms.

"Ew you're sweaty!" I giggled.

"And you aren't?"

I rolled my eyes but still kissed him.

Brock's lips were honestly the best thing, I always loved how his kisses could be so gentle with a hint of it being rough and sending heat through my body.

I groaned as I broke the kiss just wanting this Beast so badly but then leaned my forehead against his. If I weren't injured and he wasn't being Brocky he would have complained about me being heavy even though I probably felt like nothing to him, just to mess with me .

"I ain't possessive. I don't like sharing, there's a difference. Let's go shower!" He smirked as he set me down.

"Torture both of us?" I raised my eyebrow as I loosened my hair and slowly took off my brace while we left the gym.

"Still keeps me satisfied Barbie" he mumbled into my hair.

"So one look at my body and The Beast is good?"

He shrugged before draping his arm over me.

***

I walked into the center with Bryan while Brock had left about an hour ago to finish up some final training before he would get his belt.

He was kind of busy today which is why I was surprised he had spent the morning with me.

"He looks so cute" I whispered which caused Bryan to laugh as Brock was recording a video with some of the other guys.

I still had my neck brace on for the next two weeks. I was literally counting down the days for when I could finally get rid of it.

I smiled as he was given the belt and he then posed with the guy.

He had been serious but smiled a bit as he saw me. I honestly loved this man so much and I couldn't even tell when I started feeling this in love with him.

People said I loved easily and I did but Brock was something else. The love was something else because it wasn't me falling easily it was me loving him. Loving the one who I was meant to love..

"Its good you ain't fighting" I heard Bryan and frowned.

"With you backstage and the way he looks at you. All I see is trouble" I laughed a bit as I had the same thoughts.

"Are you still interested in training?" I asked instead to Bryan as they finished up. Not wanting Brock to walk in on us discussing his love for me.

"Well.."

"This is my girlfriend Nicole and her brother in law Bryan" I heard Brock and smiled as I saw them head over to us.

"Nice to meet you!" I shook his hand before he turned to Bryan who dragged him away to ask I assume.

"My blue belt boyfriend" I smiled as I folded my arms, even though I wanted to kiss him I wasn't sure how my beastly boyfriend wanted me to behave in this place.

While I normally wouldn't mind PDA, Brock wasn't a fan unless he was in the mood but this was a different environment.

"What's Bryan talking about?" He glanced behind me.

"Wants to join" I shrugged and he nodded and stared back at me.

"Come on I need to go change we can hang around here while Bryan starts, he has a class now" he whispered.

I followed him into the gym lockers which I guess was the further one as he was the only one in it. He sat down on the bench and pulled me onto his lap as soon as we walked in and I instantly realized what hanging around meant to my boyfriend.

"I hope by hang around here you didn't mean seduce me because if I didn't want to do it in our bed.."

He cut me off as he pushed his tongue past my lips and kissed me roughly but carefully due to my brace. He bit my tongue as well and I knew it was because I wasn't kissing him back so I did just that and once I did I felt his hands slip in the back of my pants and he gripped my bare behind roughly and pulled me back and forth onto his lap.

I moaned into his lips as I felt The Beast pushing up against me and he groaned as he pulled me tightly against him . My hands slipped over his bare chest my nails grazing over it before I let them settle on his shoulder.

I hoped Brock was really the only one using the locker as anyone barging in here would most likely end up dead by the hands of him.

He moved me faster onto him which made me wish he was buried inside me as he continued letting me grind against him back and forth. He broke the kiss roughly while I wanted more but I was returned with a gentle kiss and I slowly opened my eyes to find his blue eyes focused on me.

"I love you baby and I can't wait to really fuck you" he kissed my forehead as he stood up, surprising me.

"You can go watch Bryan while I take a cold shower real quick" He gave an amused smile as he undressed.

"You're fucking.. I hate you" I narrowed my eyes at him knowing he did it to get me riled up.

"You weren't hating me a minute ago" he winked before kissing the side of my head.

He then walked away and I rolled my eyes and went to watch Bryan.

***

"You guys are asses!" I rolled my eyes as we walked up Brock's parents farm.

Bryan was currently busy with one of the goats as he found it amusing since many people refer to him as just that.

While Brock was chuckling while leaning back on the fencing.

"Why are you narrowing your eyes at me baby?" He asked as he felt my eyes focused on him.

"Because you aren't defending me!" I folded my arms and almost pouted.

"Well he has a point" he shrugged as he moved on and Bryan followed while I didn't.

Not that they noticed so I ended up walking up and found Brock smirking as I reached them.

"I guess I could take you guys to the lambs since you're an expert on them." He let his arm wrap around my waist pulling me to his side.

"Apparently she was better than Brie" Bryan smirked and I glared at him.

"I was, I was a champion lamb rider!" I rolled my eyes as we had been arguing ever since we drove over here.

While I thought I would have the support of my boyfriend as I figured he would be proud of my childhood achievements...

He had been chuckling the whole way despite the fact that I had told him several times that I grew up on a farm.

They shook their heads and began talking about how Bryan's training went and for the first time I preferred JJ to be here as he got annoyed with their farm crap too.

"They are so cute" I gushed as I held the baby goat, well kid, in my arms as I had walked ahead of them past the lambs as I could sense I wouldn't live through that .

I soon saw Bryan hold as well and moved over to a corner away from both of them which caused them to chuckle.

"I bet you were real cute while winning those competitions" I heard him whisper surprising me but I recovered and then glared at him.

I set them down and walked away while Bryan continued.

"Baby" I heard the amusement in his voice.

"Don't baby me " I glared even though he couldn't see it.

"You're still cute, just sexy as well !" I heard him as I walked up the dirt road with him following.

"Nicole!" I turned as I folded my arms but stared away from his. I soon felt myself being lifted onto the fencing where several cows were grazing.

"I'm getting along with your brother-in-law ain't that what you want?" He smirked.

"Talk about farming and shit, don't make fun of me."

He searched my eyes for a bit and then placed kisses onto my cleavage before sucking on the skin.

I felt the heat rising as always and kicked his side which caused him to chuckle and lean back staring into my eyes.

"You can't be mad at me after you were just moaning baby"

"I was not moaning!" I shook my head and jumped off but only ended up being pushed up between the fence and him.

"I could make you moan but we know how loud you can get, wouldn't want to scare the animals!"

I rolled my eyes.

"Why are you so moody baby?" He smirked while I didn't understand why he was so playful.

But then again he had just accomplished yet another thing this afternoon. I was pretty sure he only came to take Bryan for a tour of the farm so he could have some of his mom's cooking.

He raised his eyebrow looking amused and I realized he thought I was getting lost in his blue eyes.

"Because you're being mean" I huffed and he chuckled and pulled me into a hug, surprising me but making me smile.

His so adorable 😍😍😍😍

"I'm sorry baby" he kissed my head and then walked ahead and I knew Bryan could find his way.

"Have you ever milked a cow before?"

"Not recently" I laughed at the random question .

"You're lucky I don't do this kind of farming no more you'd have to milk those cows baby" He smirked while I liked seeing him smiling and not at my expense, well not exactly.

"There are machines for that now old man"

"Keep testing me Barbie, just because you can't handle the Beast doesn't mean my fingers can't do anything"

"Well that's something I would have preferred not hearing" I heard Bryan as he caught up. Which caused Brock to sigh and ignore the comment.

"Like I would have preferred not hearing you two joking about me"

"I was thinking once your brace comes off we can go horse riding?" He whispered as Bryan received a call from Brie sparing me a fight with him for being mean as well.

"Nicole can't ride a horse!"

I showed him middle finger as we stopped walking but Brock stood in front of me blocking my view of him.

" I can!"

"Here I thought I was special being able to test you but it seems its just the male species"

"Him and JJ are like brother annoying in their own annoying way. While you are my boyfriend and even though today you have seriously just been the worst! I prefer your annoyingness over all of theirs" I shrugged.

He frowned as I guess he didn't understand what I meant as frankly neither did I.

"Because you love me?"

He smiled and I smiled as well and jumped up to kiss him.

"Yes because I love you Brocky! "

sorry if this chapter was no good uuurgh but hopefully you guys enjoyed!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.8K 2.1K 79
You look in my eyes, I'm stripped of my pride. And my soul surrenders, And you bring my heart to it's knees. HIGHEST RANKINGS: January 2019 ⇨#20 NIK...
901K 30.7K 64
#1 in Devil on December 24, 2019 #2 in Emotional on August 13, 2018 #7 in Paranormal on December 18, 2018 Book 1 - Saved By The Devil ✅ Book 2 - Retu...
78.7K 2.2K 55
Highest Rankings #1 Paige -Saige -Amblynch -Charreigns -PCB -Fandango -Alexa Bliss -Brie Bella -Tyler Breeze #4 Becky Lynch #4 Script #5 Nia Jax -Aj...
54.8K 1.2K 31
Natia, a badass women. Put her in WWE and she is very talented. Put her next to Bray Wyatt, a guy who haunts her every day of the job or not on the j...