Don't Fall In Love (Jackbum)

By jacksonxjaebum

(#1) When you fall and there's no one to catch you... +Jaeson/Jackbum More

Don't
Fall
In
Epilogue
Author's Note

Love

3.2K 152 59
By jacksonxjaebum

Jackson stared at Jaebum waiting for a response. Jaebum licked his lips and sighed.

"Jackson....." Jaebum said slowly. Jackson's shoulders slumped he knew what was coming. The rejection, one of the things he feared the most.

Jaebum looked up and Jackson saw that his eyes were glassy with tears. He felt bad for telling him but he couldn't keep quite any longer.

Jackson felt pain all over his body when he heard what Jaebum had to say.

"Jackson, I'm sorry but I can't love you" Jaebum stood up and left.

He left.

Jackson stood up and stared at Jaebum walking away from him.

He lost a friend.

And he lost his heart.

Jackson couldn't help but fall in love.

He fell in love but Jaebum didn't catch him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 345 19
With none to share her innermost battle with, Zee writes to a particular Dazel Nutting. Feeling lost, she finds solace in scribbling her 'eventful' e...
1.3M 52.9K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
442 151 19
To those who survived in halves ©2022 AOFunke
921K 56.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...