So goddamn much || Sabriel

Por weirdxfunnycolors

Sam is still praying to Gabriel. Even when he is dead. Más

1st Prayer
2nd Prayer
3rd Prayer
4th Prayer
5th Prayer
6th Prayer
7th Prayer
8th Prayer
10th Prayer
not Prayer
Last prayer
SO IT'S OVER

9th Prayer

1.1K 70 2
Por weirdxfunnycolors

Hey, Gabriel. It's Sam. Since you're not longer with us.. I wanted to tell you this from the beginning. But you meaned so much to me. I didn't want to lose you. And I already did. For fucks sake, why it wouldn't be me? I'm egoist, I know. But I'd rather die than be alive without you. I loved you. I still do. And I know that I will be loving you until the end of my days. And maybe after too, I don't know where I'll go. But I still wish that you're there, listening and laughing at me. But alive. Everything is better than you being dead, my love.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

215K 15.1K 26
What if our four loveable idiots were fanfic writers and that's how they met? Sam, Dean, Castiel and Gabriel were all pretty normal people. At least...
13.9K 927 30
Sequel to 'Family Don't End With Blood.' Supernatural High School AU: The Winchesters have been attending high school in Sioux Falls, South Dakota...
1M 41.6K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
512K 10.9K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.