im lowkey feeling you[Quincy...

Autorstwa kokothewriter

"I'll never date a black girl" "What ew" "They are the worst girls to date" "Black girls are so ghetto" start... Więcej

Main Characters
Prologue
First Day Of 12th Grade
When I First Saw You
When I First Saw You Pt.2
Thinking Bout You
Hmmmm Should I?
Hey Shawty
Bowling Disaster
Untold Secrets
Remorse
Remorse Pt.2
Changes
Forgive Me?
Coming Together
Ladae's Birthday Bash
Anger
Media
Fuck You!
Happy Birthday Sis!
Careers
Saturday Dinner
Lying Ass Bitch
New Friend
The Actual Truth
OMG!
How Could You?
Christmas/New Years
Woooooahh Kaylaa
Prom Night
Graduation
Yeah Sis
Congrats
College Life
Baby Please
New book

Epilogue

423 26 9
Autorstwa kokothewriter

3 1/2 years later

Wedding Day (Ladae's Wedding Dress)

"I'm so happy today is finally the day." I said as my makeup was being applied to my face.

"Look up so I can put your eyelashes on!!" My makeup designer named Kaitelynn said to me.

"Alright alright." I said looking up then smiling.

So much has happened. Me and Jaysten were planning for our wedding since and the day has finally came. I really love this boy with all my heart.

And you guys are wondering why did it take so long for us to get married. Well remember we were first entering college and I thought handling with college classes online were easier. So I dropped out of college and started my own company, long story short I got help and I achieved a lot of my dreams.

I had a beautiful boy named Jayceon, and he's 3 years old. He looks like a mix of me and jaysten together but he acts exactly like jaysten which is so cute.

I was thinking of all of my friends since they left for college. Especially Kayla, I haven't heard from her since the day she left for college. I heard about her and Jonathan breaking up a few years ago, but I sent an invitation to everyone to join us. Although I didn't hear back from anyone except Sabrina. I really hope everyone can come to see me because I've just been feeling lonely without my friends.

That's when I heard a knock at the door and I got up and opened it.

"Heyyy girllll!" Sabrina said as she dashed in the room and gave me a hug.

"Wassuppppp girllll!!!" I heard De'arra scream to me, following by Shantae.

"How have you been? How's everything?" Shantae asked as she looked so nice.

Her hair was a nice long curly weave, and was wearing a cute dressed because they were my bridesmaids.

"I'm great, I'm finally happy that me and jaysten are getting married." I said as I smiled and started crying messing up some of my makeup.

"Aww girl it's okay." Shantae said as she rubbed my back.

"Mwommy, don mwess up your pretty mwakeup." My 3 year old son Jayceon said to me.

I just had Jayceon 3 years ago and his birthday is in a couple of months. He has made me and jaysten so happy, and he's just a blessing to us. I haven't heard from Kayla at all in 3 whole years like I don't even know how she's doing. After the breakup with Jonathan and Kayla she hasn't spoken to anyone except my mom for letting her stay with us.

Anyways Jayceon is a spitting image of jaysten. He is light skin like his father but just a little bit darker than jaysten. Jaysten gave Jayceon a fuckboy hair cut just like his which still makes me laugh because he acts exactly like him. They walk the same, have the same haircut,likes Jordan's just like his dad, and acts so much like him.

"Aww thank you baby. Wipe mommys tears off." I said as Jayceon reaches to pat down the tears not ruining my makeup that much.

"Thank you baby." I said to Jayceon giving him a kiss.

"Rweal men dwont give kwisses." Jayceon said which made everyone laugh.

"Little boy you gonna give me a kiss." I said kissing his face all over and making him giggle.

"Nwo mommy, but dada said for me to give you this." Jayceon said as he handed me something from behind his back.

It was a letter or something.

I opened it and started reading it. After 5 sentences I started balling my eyes out crying. He's writing me all of these lovely things like I can't wait to see you walk down the isle with yo fine ass.

I started laughing too.

"Aww he wrote you something sweet." Sabrina said as she started laughing.

"Yes! He's so cute." I said as I stared smiling showing off my dimples.

They did my makeup.

I had on golden eyeshadow, with black eyeliner and fake long eyelashes. They were realistic and I had highlight on my cheeks. I put on a glossy lipstick because when i walk down the isle and finally kiss jaysten, I don't wanna ruin anything.

I was ready to put on my wedding dress, and my heels. And I was ready to walk down the isle, and that's when I heard a voice.

"I hope I'm not late." I heard Kayla say as we both looked up and my eyes started to tear up.

"Oh my god, KAYLA!!" We all screamed as we gave her a hug.

"Hi guys. I'm really sorry for everything, not talking to you for years, and you guys either." Kayla said referring to me and the girls.

"It's okay, a breakup like that..I guess you needed space but I'm glad your here now." I said as I gave her a hug one last time before ruining my makeup.

That's when I heard another voice.

"Mwommy who's that pwetty lady in that dress." I looked down to see a little girl who looked exactly like Kayla, but I also see Jonathan. Oh my god....kayla was pregnant too?

"This is mommys best friend Ladae." She said pointing to me and smiling.

"Hi what's your name?" I asked her as she came to give me a hug.

"Maya." She said shyly as she hid behind Kayla.

"Oh that's a cute name." I said as I started smiling even more but more questions started to pop up in my head.

Does Jonathan even know?

"Does Jonathan even know Kayla? What were you thinking huh? And not telling your girls? Really?" De'arra said as she shook her head folding her arms.

"I'm really sorry guys." Kayla said as she just stood there.

"Whatever girl I'm not even mad at ya. And you know Jonathan's gonna walk me down the isle right? So I'm pretty sure he's gonna see you. But I Iove you, your forever my sister." I said as I hugged her and then it turned into a group hug.

Kayla Pov

Hi wassup guys I know it's been a long journey but I'll explain it now. Right after Jonathan left me with Lucas I absolutely cut Lucas off. Although he never stopped talking to me and I just confirmed we were friends. And soon after that we became closer, even we're best friends. But that changed when I found out I was pregnant 2 weeks later.

I knew I was pregnant because I started to throw up a lot, was too tired and my period was late. I waited days for my period to come but it didn't, so I knew soon that I was pregnant. But to really confirm it I took a pregnancy test and it turned out positive.

I was very hurt and angry because Jonathan just left me and angry since I didn't want this to happen especially with no support. I told Lucas and he changed a little too because I can tell he still liked me.

But during my pregnancy as time went on, Jonathan's ex was there for me and Lucas. I gave birth to Maya Ann Servano on May 3rd 2020, she was 6 pounds and 7 oz. She is the most precious thing in the world and she lools exactly like her dad.

I tried to contact Jonathan and to tell him that I was pregnant but he obviously didn't want to hear it. I guess he blocked me on everything. But I saw something on instagram lately, he found a new girlfriend. I guess it's alright but I'm always going to love Jonathan.

After college and grad school, I became very interested in photography. I became a model for many different agencies.

But everything changed when I took focus on Maya. I changed my hair color, and my look a little bit.

Hope you guys enjoy the new look.

I heard the piano playing while Ladae walked into the chapel.

We all rushed to the chapel after our short talk about my daughter. And her and Jayceon were playing for a while until the wedding was about to start. Me and maya sat down in the front and I saw jaysten in the front waiting on Ladae. He looked at me and waved I guess and smiled because he hasn't seen me in 3 years.

Then Ladae walked in with the veil over her head, she looked stunning with her wedding dress. And next to her was Jonathan looking sharp, in an all black suit with some of his shirt open. His girlfriend was blowing him kisses and he caught them and was smiling hard.

He turned my way and saw me and his smile went off of his face. And he must have seen Maya because he stopped and looked at her and then continued to walk.

But when me and Jonathan made contact, it felt like the first time my eyes landed to him in 12th grade. It went from I hate you, to I love you in a matter of months. But this took years for me to get over him.

After the wedding they had danced on the floor and I was feeding Maya until I heard a voice.

"Hi Kayla, can I talk to you for a minute?" I saw Jonathan say as I looked him in his eyes.

"Yeah whatever Jonathan." I said as I rolled my eyes and followed him.

"Stay with auntie De'arra and Sabrina okay?" I told Maya as she nodded her head.

I was shaking on the way to talk to Jonathan. I knew what he was going to ask me and I was scared. Should I lie or tell the truth? Should I just say it's Lucas's kid or his?

"When I was walking down the isle, I saw that little girl next to you. Now imma ask you this one time. Is that my kid?" He asked as he licked his pink lips looking serious.

"Yes it's yours jonathan. And she's not an "it"." I said rolling my arms and folding them.

"Why the fuck you didn't tell me kayla?" Jonathan asked as his voice started to raise higher than what it was before.

"First of all her daddy wouldnt come in contact with me. I tried to tell you but you deleted me and blocked me all over social media and even messages. So how was I going to tell you? And anyways how your new girl?" I asked him as I sucked my teeth and rolled my eyes.

"Kayla imma need you to calm it down. And I'm sorry for those things. But I'm still pissed off that you didn't tell me. That's my seed just as much it is yours." He said as his voice got higher.

"I was the one taking care of Maya this whole time. I was the one giving birth and in all of that pain by myself, with no one beside me except Lucas. But not even the father wow." I said as I started to walk away but he grabbed be and pulled me back.

"And my girl is doing just fine. And whatever Kayla I'm gonna be in her life whether you like it or not. And that's still my child too. I'm gonna be a man to co parent with her. But you look good Kayla." He said as he grabbed my hand and looked surprised.

"No man I see?" He asked as he smiled.

"Whatever Jonathan get your hands off of me. Go back to your bitch waiting for you on the dance floor alright? And no I don't because I'm steady over here trying to get over you but I can't because I'm so deeply in love with you. But you don't obviously feel the same way about me Jonathan. This isn't high school, we're adults now, so it's not the time to play with my feelings. Bye Jonathan." I said as I started crying, and I know he saw. But I ran out of the quiet part, and this time he ran after me.

"Kayla wait!" He yelled and I stopped. I just couldn't take it anymore.

"I'm still deeply in love with you too, I tried to distract myself with my girlfriend in there Lindsay. But when I saw you earlier sitting down I was thinking damn, that's my baby. I've been with you forever Kayla, we almost made it a year. But when I saw you with Lucas that changed everything, first I thought that nigga was dead but you were with him. But that's in the past now. And your new hair color looks gorgeous on you. Damn ma, you look sexy." He said as he started coming closer to me.

"Jonathan stop! You have a whole girlfriend. And as bad as I want you, I can't because this is cheating and I don't want you to do that." I said as tears came down his eyes.

"Yeah your right Kayla. I'll go handle some business right now, see you later. And here's my number" he said whipping out his phone and giving me his number.

"Bye." I said as I headed black to my daughter who was enjoying herself.

"Wait Jonathan." I yelled after him.

"Yeah?" He asked as he turned around.

"Do you want to meet your daughter. Maya?" I asked him and he buried his hands on his face.

"Yes. I remember when we picked out a name for her when we were planning for our future kids. It was Maya and Emmanuel. But we had Maya." He said as he rubbed his face and I saw some tears.

We walked back together, but not holding hands or anything of course. I took Maya with me and we went to the spot we were before because of the loud music.

"Maya, this is daddy." I said handing her over to Jonathan.

"Daddy! It's so gwood to mweet ywou. Mwommy told me so mwuch about ywou. How your a handsome and wonderful mwan. And how you love me so much." She said kissing him on his cheek and laying in his chest.

"I love you Maya." He said as he kissed her forehead.

"I lwove you two daddy." She said as she sunk her head on his shoulder.

They had a little bonding time and were talking and they were laughing together. But reality was hitting.

We came back to the party and talked to Jaysten Jayceon and Ladae. They all had a wonderful time.

"Who's this?" Lindsay came up to us while we were dancing.

"I'm Jonathan's baby momma and you are?" I asked her as I held Maya in my arms since she was going to sleep.

"Baby momma? Kayla huh? I heard so much about you with yo hoe ass self. Why did you come back anyways? And who is this little one I'm guessing your daughter. Well I hope she doesn't become a hoe like her mother." She said as she started laughing but I heard someone yell.

"That's not how you talk to her or my damn daughter. I can't believe I'm hearing Jose words from you, and never once have you heard me say that Kayla is a hoe. Yo dumb ass probably cheating on me anyways and even if your not were through. Don't ever say shit like that about my daughter because they both aren't hoes not going to be any. Bye Felicia." He said as he put his hand up to her face.

She poked out her lips and left.

"Now where were we earlier?" Jonathan asked me as he leaned in to kiss me.

I couldn't resist it from earlier but I missed his soft lips. His lips were so soft and pink, and they were deeply missed.

"Kayla you know I'm Lowkey Feeling You." He said as he smirked and smiled again.

"Jonathan well I'm lowkey feeling you too." I said as we kissed longer.

Excuse the MISTAKES ‼️

THE BOOK IS FINALLY OVER!!!

•I want to thank all of the viewers, comments, and the followers for letting me write them a good story.

I just want to thank everyone who followed me while I wrote this book, it kinda took long but it's alright🤗🤗

continue reading "my lil shawty" I'm gonna update soon so watch out for that✨💞💪🏾

who wants a sequel for when Maya And Jayceon are teens! Book 2? 🤔

leave a comment if you want book two, but I seriously thank you guys and love you guys!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

25.6K 1K 35
𝑴𝒂𝒎𝒂 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒔𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕. (𝑺𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒐...
558K 17.7K 38
They burned too fast and too bright to last. Copyright © 2018 by moonpilots. All rights reserved.
710K 42.3K 53
"𝗣𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻.. 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘀, 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘀" © -𝙼𝙾𝙽𝙴𝚈𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚂𝙴𝚁 �...
3.1K 159 31
Y'all know I come through with the smut & had to make it toxic. Have fun reading about a toxic, lying, unfaithful, sexy ass man that learns to be fai...