Adopting the Bad Boy

By jade775

When mum and dad sat us down and said they were adopting, me and my two brothers were shocked, we are all in... More

1- Adopting?
2~ Welcome to the family
3~ School
4~What Zach Thinks
5- Run ins with Evil
6- Kisses
7- The "Boyfriend"
8- He punched who!!!
9// "I want to help you"
10//Bad Boy
11//"I have to do this"
12// Stop!
13// "What do you mean she's not in a good place?"
14// Family Night
15// Hospitals
16// "Summer's missing!"
17// Troubled new guy
19// A little game I like to call, Never Have I Ever
20// "I came to Talk to You."
21// What if she doesn't love me back?
22// You are too cute!
23// What is your heart telling you?
24// Let Him go back to His Drugs & Girls
25// I'm sorry, I can't help myself
26// Please put your clothes on!
27// You think you're the only one with a little problem?
28//May I Have This Dance
29// Soon we'll make our baby again
30// The Plan
31// Really Life Is Great
32// Son, We will Get Her Back

18// Parting with the New Guy

1K 43 8
By jade775

 Summer

Weekend finally! The week went past reasonably ok, to say people were scared of me would be an understatement. Some people would run, like full on sprint if they saw me. It was funny but annoying at the same time.

Noah stayed out of our way which I'm not to happy about because I wanted to get to know him more but that's going to have to wait. There's a party tonight that like everyone is going to so hopefully I see him there.

I find myself in the same spot every time, in front of my wardrobe looking for something to wear, but and I stand there starring into my closet and wave of sadness hits me. I would normally be standing here with Darcy and we would be choosing an outfit together, but now I'm all alone with a group of guys.

It's hard when you lose a friend, it's happened to me twice now, as if the first time wasn't bad enough. Actually the first time was worse cause I thought we would be friends forever. Ariel and I, we were inseparable but one day that all changed and it was the worst day of my life, I miss her, I really do.

I continue to stare into my wardrobe still having no clue what to wear. I decide on a flowery cropped sleeveless boob tub top with and black flowy skirt, black and gold heel and some jewellery.

I do my make up, not to full on, and I grab my black jacket before I leave my room. I meet Zach in the hallway before we both go down stairs and meet the twins.

"Ready?" Jayden asks.

"Yep." I reply and we all make our way to the car and hop in going to the party.

I hope this party is good cause I need a good party right now.

We arrive and the party is already in full swing. When we step through the door girls are all over Zach but he shoo's them away as we continue to creep further into the house. I look around to see that everyone from school is here and as I look around I spot Noah.

"Hey Zach I'm going to go say hi to Noah I'll catch up with you later. We are playing beer pong!" I shout making my way over to where Noah sits.

"Hey Noah." I greet him and sit down.

"Oh hey Summer." He turns to me blowing off the girl he was talking to.

"What girl are you getting tonight and don't try and tell me this isn't your scene cause I know guys like you."

"I don't need a girl tonight, I got you." He explains confidently.

"Yeah you got me to talk to but who are you taking home?" I question.

"Who said I was taking someone home?"

"Just pick a girl Noah!"

"Fine we are playing a game its like guess who or something like that. I'll pick a girl and you have ask questions like, does she have black hair and I'll answer yes or no and so on until you guess the girl. OK?"

"Ok." I agree, nothing better to do.

"Alright I've got my girl."

"Does she have brown hair?"

"No."

"Blonde hair?"

"Correct."

"Straight hair?"

"I don't now she could straighten it for all I know."

"Well is her hair straight right now?"

"Yes."

"Is she wearing a dress?"

"No."

"A skirt?"

"Yep."

"Is she dancing?"

"Nope."

I look around at all the girls who aren't dancing with straight blonde hair and she's wearing a skirt, and start naming them.

"Zara?"

"Nah."

"Kelly?"

"Nope."

As the last name comes to me after naming everyone possible I cross my fingers its not her.

"Darcy?"

"No thanks."

"Well I've named every girls with straight blonde hair who isn't dancing and you have said no to all of them."

"There's still one left."

"Noah this isn't fair stop messing with me."

"Hey Summer!" I hear my name called and I turn to see Zach.

"Wait here and don't move I'll work it out." I say to Noah before standing up and walking to Zach.

"I've been looking for you everywhere!" Zach shout over the speakers.

"I've been sitting down. Oh hey name a girl with straight blonde hair who isn't dancing and is wearing a shirt." I say to Zach seeing if he can work it out.

"Umm you?" He says looking me up and down. I turn around wide eyed a look at Noah who is watching me carefully. Zach is forgotten as I take big strides over to Noah. Once I reach him I place my hands on my hips and glare at him.

"Figure it our sweet cheeks?" Noah asks.

"Me? The girl is me." I say still glaring.

"Hey look you finally got it correct."

"You are not taking me to your house. I am not the girl who will spend the night with you."

"Well your no fun." He pouts.

"I said I wouldn't go home with you, I never said we couldn't have some fun here." I say sitting on his lap and smooching him right on the lips, he reacts in seconds and we move in sync with each other. He's a great kisser. He releases my lips and trails kisses down my neck and kisses all the exposed skin before moving back up to my lips.

"That is quite enough!" Zach growls as he rips me off Noah.

"Dude chill we were just having some fun." Noah says standing up.

"Well your fun is over." Zach says squaring up, Zach is easily taller than Noah but Noah isn't that far behind.

"What are you gonna do about it Zach?" Noah tests.

"You sure wouldn't like to find out." Zach retorts.

"I don't know, I'm not like everyone else, I'm not scared of you, never have been." Noah stands as tall as he can.

"See that's where you're making a big mistake, the reason people are scared of me is because they know what I can do, they've seen what I can do and quite frankly I'm not afraid to show them again." By now there's a little crowd forming and the music has been turned down.

"I know you Zach you won't lay a finger on me."

"Zach I think we should just leave." I say butting in.

"Awww sweet cheeks don't leave, not with him, please." Noah pleads.

"Do you know what, that's it I can't take your say anymore, I know what you do, I'm just like you but I will not let you hurt Summer." Noah stands his ground, boys I tell you, it was one kiss.

"I'm sorry dude but she clearly isn't your girl, that means I can have her." Wow that was rude, talking about me like I'm some object.

"You're right she isn't mine but buddy she's far from being yours because in order to have her you need to get throw me." Zach  says.

"That wouldn't be to hard." Noah says with a chuckle.

"Oh that's not all." Zach chuckles back.

"Before you even get to Zach you have to go through us." Greyson says with Jayden next to him.

I watch as Noah's face drops at the sight of the twins.

"Noah this is Greyson and Jayden, Summer's older brothers." Zach says proudly.

"You know what I think I have to go, early morning and all." Noah says turning around and leaving.

There were a few boos but it didn't take long before the party was back in full swing.

"What the hell was that all about?" I turn to the three guys.

"That was our test, he didn't pass." Jayden explains.

"What do you mean he didn't pass?" I ask confused.

"He didn't even try to get you, he could have at least tried to talk his way through it, beg for you." Jayden explains further.

"He's not that type of guy, he doesn't want a relationship he wants girls in his bed, for one night." Zach explains to the twins and their faces turn angry.

"Well I don't like him." Greyson says.

"Give him a chance he's nice." I stand up for Noah.

Zach shoots daggers my way, obviously he doesn't like Noah at all. I just feel like theres more to the whole Zach and Noah situation.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

874K 21.8K 25
He's a Goodie-Goodie, And He's a Dirty Rich Boy. He volunteers at soup kitchens, He's never worked a day in his life. He would rather spend time with...
14.8K 4.4K 68
She is beautiful. He is handsome. She is rich and kind. He is wealthy and arrogant. She believes in love and finding her soulmate. He hates love and...
259K 7.6K 31
I pull up outside of his house and I don't move, "Want me to stay here so you have a ride home?" She shakes her head, "No. I'll probably get a ride f...
43.2K 769 31
(NOT FULLY EDITED) Madison has dealt with abuse and heart ache her whole life thinking that it was what she deserved. First her parents then her boyf...