Our Empire (Sequel to Empire...

By JewelDeberry

Sequel to Empire Secrets. Hakeem and Natasha has been through a lot. Now with a wedding to plan and triplets... More

We are one
No Normal
No normal pt.2
Things are not the same anymore
why can't people be happy for us
Shoot Out
New beingings
more untold secrets

A fresh start

822 25 1
By JewelDeberry

Natasha was still in the hospital. Hakeem has been her and the kids side ever since.
Lucious somehow just up and disappear. He is not answering the phone.
The next day, Natasha was getting discharge, but she didn't want to go back to her house.
Natasha said "where are we going to go?"
Before Hakeem could say anything lucious and Ricky walk in with big smiles on there face.
Hakeem said "what's up?"
Ricky said "me and lucious have decided that its time for you and your family to have a fresh start."
Lucious said "that's why, me and Ricky bought you a new house."
Ricky pulled out a picture of the house.

Lucious said "this one is closer to my house, and have another house closer to Ricky house as well."
Ricky pulled out another photo.

Natasha said "we can't expect this."
Ricky said "Natasha, yes you can, and this time we made sure that it will be more safe for the children."
Natasha looked at Hakeem.
Hakeem said "we don't have no choice, I want to make sure are children is safe."
Natasha though about and agreed, she wanted her family to be safe.
Ricky said "you guys are going to be staying with me, so let's get you ready."
The kids wasn't ready to come yet, they will coming home in the next few days.
Ricky hired extra security to watch over his grandchildren.
Hakeem and Natasha was ready to Start over, but they wanted there kids all under one roof.

A few days later, the triplets were ready to come home.
Natasha and hakeem went to pick them up.
Once they settled in their new home near her father house, they made sure their family was safe.
They had high tech security, in high-tech cameras to watch both of their houses.
They got help from the family to pit the kids to sleep.

Once the kids was sleep. Everyone sat in the living room.

Lucious said "we have to think, who want to hurt us."
Cookie said "we have a lot of enemies it could be any one."
It got quite. Hakeem said "this is bull, why should are kids suffer, they didn't so anything."
Ricky said "I don't think it's the kids there going after."
Lucious said "what do you mean?"
Ricky said "think about it, someone has been following our every move, I don't think they wanted to go after the kids. Their going through the kids to get us, they think the kids are our weakness."
The children were their weakness.
Lucious said "well, who ever is messing with us, will show them that the Lyon family is not to be mess with."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

592K 38.8K 52
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
866K 56.5K 31
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
920K 13.5K 36
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...
2.7M 59.9K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...