The Aqua Haired Girl (ENG)

بواسطة FrozedArtist-ENG

"They promised me things that i thought were possible when i was young... Heh... I was so stupid. They used m... المزيد

Prologue

Chapter 1: Homicide

15 2 9
بواسطة FrozedArtist-ENG

A boy walked the empty corridors of a governmental building. He didn't really know what he was doing. He just followed his instinct.

- I gotta get out of here ... before it's too late ... He said.

He walked many hours to finally get to his only escape chance. A door with the key in the lock was standing right in front of him.

He did not feel his legs and he was exhausted. But his freedom was within the reach of his hand !!

- W-Why are you leaving me all alone ?! He heard.

That voice was familiar. He watched who was behind his back and it was his best friend crying.

- No it is not what it...

- You killed me, you monster ...

The door suddenly dissapeared. Same for the corridor that seemed infinite.Shadows started filling every single spot where there was light. It didn't take long before he was in total darkness.

- Why don't you accept your punishment? Asked his friend.

A light flashed in the middle of this darkness. His best friend stood in the middle of that light, but she was not the person she once was. Her hair was done in water ... And her eyes were missing ... Her eyes were remplaced by darkness.

On one sudden blow, the girl jumped on the boy preparing to kill him.

- DIE, TRAITOR !!!!!!

~~~~

- AHHHH !!!! Shouted Shiro Takizawa, a young boy of 18 years working for the police.

His hair is red like blood, and the pupils of his eyes is orange. He is certainly not bery sportive but even without a training, he haves an incredible physical strength.

He had just woken up after the nightmare he just had. This nightmare already had haunted him for years.

- Shit ... This dream again!

He looked at his clock. It indicated that it was 3 AM.

- What is this damn dream talking about anyways !!?

~~~~

It was therefore 8 AM. Shiro had already been at a place even this early in the morning. He had to meet his psychiatr again. He talked about those dreams since they appeared. He never remembered what happened in that dream, just the fact that he was walking in an endless hallway ...

After the meeting ended, it was 10 A.M. He was going to work.

Suddenly someone pushed him forward. He almost lost his balance but he didn't fall.

- Hi idiot! Said his working partner Akagi Yoshimitsu.

- Ugh! Hi...

- Hey! What was that all about?!

-Nothing... He answered.

- Yea sure! Repeat what you said! she insisted.

- Why do you wanna know so badly?

- Hah! It's not like i was even interested in the first place, idiot!

- Right...

They finally arrived to work. They were arrived to Tokyo's main police station. It was where they worked.

They worked there as new recruits but if they were sent into a mission, they would go to that place with a higher graded person,

They entered the building, put they're uniforms on and they headed to their workstations.

Today they would just take care of the paperwork, which is obviously not the most interesting thing to do.

The hours passed and it was finally time to eat.

- God damnit...

- What is it? Akagi asked.

- I forgot my bento ...sighed Shiro.

Then, she pulled out a second bento out of her purse and gave it to Shiro.

- Do not think I'm giving it because i did it for you. I give it because i did too much food yesterday so it would be a waste to throw it away.

- Thanks Akagi.

She blushed a little.

- Do not think you can make me blush with so little, i-idiot !!

- If that case, why are you hiding your face behind your bag.

- SH- SHUT-UP !!!

The lunch break were suddenly interrupted by a higher graded colleague.

- We gotta move stupid.

- What's happening? The boy asked.

- A homicide.

- Right now?!

- No, but it appears that it happened last night.

- Last night? But why did we not hear that in the radio this morning ?

- That's because the police tried to keep it quiet to the population. Now hurry up!

- Yea!

He took his coat, his walkie-talkie and he came out with his work colleague to go to the crime scene.

Arrived at the crime scene, they found several things. The first being the police who were already encirceling the building so no one could see what happened. Two, there was scattered corpses everywhere on the ground in front of the mall.

- I do not feel good ... Said Shiro when he saw the bodies.

- If you are not feeling well, you can always go back to the office.

- Seriously ?

- Yea. I will get an even higher grade and you'll stay useless.

- Fuck you.

- What ever, asshole. Listen go inspect the corpses, i'll go interrogate witnesses.

- Hey wait!

But it was already too late. He already had went to the witnesses.

Then Shiro just started the investigation.

- Hmm ... Bizarre. Why all the bodies are wet?

He checked if it had rained during the night but it hasn't.

Second thing. Alll corpses had small holes on them. Like a small magnum (gun) but some of them were way bigger like a tank bullet.

Finally many minutes had passed and no other evidence seemed to be seen. Shiro was about to leave when suddenly he saw something shining on the ground. He went to pick it up. It was an identity card. This identity card belonged to a young woman, 20 years, short and blond hair, which did not really surprise Shiro. It was quite possible that the woman had lost the card for a long time. But suddenly he saw the name of the woman. He suddenly had an huge headache, as if an old painful memory had just emerged.

Narumi Sasakawa

Why this name sounds so familiar ...

- So? Did you find something?

Shiro jumped. It was his colleague who had came to ask if he had found something interesting.

- Uh ... Yes, I think! This identity card was on the floor.

The man looked at the card and his expression changed suddenly when he saw the name. He was a little scared.

- I'll take that card, I must give it to investigators.

- But we're the ...

- You should not get into this man. Forget the name.

He looked at his partner a little confused. Why did he told him to forget that name?

~~~~~~

The investigation report.

Considering the evidence found at the crime scene several hypotheses came to my mind.

The first thing is that all the bodies were wet but it didn't rain last night.

Second thing. Some corpses are holed. At first I thought that they had been shot by a gun but there's no gun who can do so big holes. (except anti tank weapons but they're impossible to be shot without making noice. No shots were heard during the night)

Third thing.
A strange identity card was on the crime scene. It belonged to Narumi Sasakawa. I will investigate this person as soon as I can.

Shiro Takizawa.
~~~~~

Someone was reading this report.
This person didn't seem really happy with the latest index ...

- We need to eliminate him before it's too late...

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

548K 18.7K 80
Child of the Eldest Gods from the East, Heiress of Earth and Legacy of Stars and Magic, Has the Affinity to Balance the Peace of Nature, Fated Love i...
507K 15.1K 38
MALE WEDNESDAY X READER "I love you...Wednesday Addams" The girl cried while hugging him as tight as she could. "I love you too....Amore mio. Please...
30.3K 695 45
A student from the Paldea region took an interest in traveling to other regions to learn new things.
43.9K 2.1K 77
What if it wasn't Japan that teleported to another world, but the superpower country on Earth, America's Cold War rival that in our OTL is collapsed...