Healed? ||BOOK 2|| JUNGKOOK

By BaeTaeLay

With your love, am I healed? Book 2 of "Sick" Start- 12/1/16 End- 12/21/16 More

Real World
Shopping
Dinner
He'll Wait
Too Late?
Again
It's Ok
Longer He Waits
Confessed
Getaway
Dream House
Love
Jewelry
Lie?
Meddling?
Why?
Stupid
All I Wanted
Healed
Follow ↓

Surprise!

9.7K 444 260
By BaeTaeLay

-HaeWon-

It was really happening.

Jungkook and I are really doing it.

Omg.

Omg.

Omg.

We were just in our swimsuits and Jungkook carried me all the way to the closest bed.

Which is the guestroom....but I'm not complaining.

He hurries to get on top of me without breaking the kiss.

His kisses leave my mouth and trail to my neck.

He then...stops.

"Jungkook?" I sit up.

Jungkook puts a hand on his forehead and sighs. "HaeWon, you said you didn't want to do this before...marriage."

I nod. "Yes, Jungkook, but-"

"I will respect that. The last thing I want to do on Earth is to hurt you. My patience will forever be yours, HaeWon."

Awhhhhhh!!!

"Awh, what did I do to deserve such an amazing man like you?" I bring him in for a hug.

"You were just yourself." His arms trail around me.

•••••

-Chanyeol-

"Seriously, why do you have to call this early?" I mumble, totally annoyed.

"You have got to be kidding me, Chanyeol. It's 1 in the afternoon!" Yerin yells over the phone.

I rub my eyes and look at my clock. "Oh dear kimchi, I overslept!"

"Yeah...you did." The sass in her tone made me roll my eyes.

"What do you want?" I sit up and stretch.

"Jungkook and HaeWon aren't at home! And I looked at my GPS and they're at an unknown location isolated from civilization! I'm totes worried!" She squeals.

"GPS? Are you serious, Yerin? You really put a GPS on your friends?" I was so done with her.

"Duh! I'm scared for them 24/7! And now I'm really freaking out!" She panics.

"They're probably-"

"Probably what!? Kidnapped by someone from the hospital!? What if Boss escaped and found out where they lived!?"

"Yerin, please. What are the chances of that happening?"

"More than 0! Hello! I can't risk it!" She screams.

I facepalm. "Worrying isn't the best way to handle this situation."

"You're right."

I sigh in relief.

"That's why we need to see where they went!"

"N-No! That's not what I-"

"Pack your bags, Chanyeol! We're taking a trip!" She hangs up.

I roll my eyes and put down the phone.

It rings again and I pick it up lazily.

"Hello-"

"And don't think I don't know you're sleeping! GET UP! PACK! I'll be there in 10. See you, Chanyeol." She giggles and hangs up.

I whine loudly as I get out of bed.

She's crazy.

I feel bad for her future husband.

•••••

-Yerin-

"It says here....they should be at this house!" I point to a very nice looking house.

"Oohh, Chanyeol, look." I turn to Chanyeol and see him dozing off.

I slap his arm and he wakes up with a jump.

"What was that!?" He shouts.

"Look!" I point to the house.

"Oh wow. Ok, it seems they're doing well. A kidnapper wouldn't take them to such a nice house. Let me sleep."

"No! We need to check. Let's go in and surprise them!" I suggest, even though we're doing it no matter what.

"Ugh! But Yeriinnnn." He complains like a oversized baby.

"What? You don't want to see your friends? Wow, after 5 days without seeing them, you already moved on. Rude." I cross my arms.

"........Fine, let's go." He rolls his eyes and steps out of the car.

-Chanyeol-

Yerin tiptoes in front of me and tries to open the front door.

I stop her. "Are you dumb? If you want to surprise people, you don't go to the front! Ugh, amateur."

"What do you suggest we do then, genius?"

"There should be an open window. Let's check."

We find a window in the kitchen and I lift it up.

"This is so dangerous! Why did she leave a window open? Someone could sneak in and kill them! I am disappointed." Yerin scoffs.

"You're one to talk."

We sneak through the kitchen and find the living room....where they were.

"Awhhhhh, they're so cute!" Yerin smiles. "How dare she not tell me about this!"

"You need to know your boundaries when it comes to friendships." I say.

"Oh, what do you know about friends?" She whisper yells.

I scoff. "Excuse me! I happen to have a close friend that I LIVE with. Yeah, you heard me, I have skills in the friend factor."

"Yeah, you two AARREEE close. By the way, you buttdial a lot."

I gasp.

-HaeWon-

"HaeWon?" Jungkook looks down.

I look up. "Yes, babe?"

"You hear something?"

"Um, no, just the TV."

"I think I hear Chanyeol and Yerin..." Jungkook sits up and looks around.

"Why would you be hearing them? They're miles away from us." I laugh.

Jungkook shrugs and goes back to cuddling me.

All of a sudden, we hear a very loud and VERY offended gasp.

"I'll have you know, Yerin! Baekhyun and I ARE friends! And whatever happens between us STAYS between us!"

"You wanna know another thing, Chanyeol? I COULD'VE LIVED MY LIFE PERFECTLY WITHOUT KNOWING THAT! TMI, SERIOUSLY!"

Jungkook and I jump up and run to the kitchen.

Yerin and Chanyeol freeze when they see us.

"Yerin!" I squeal and give her a big hug.

"What's up, Chanyeol." Jungkook high fives Chanyeol.

"HaeWon! I am deeply offended! Why didn't you tell me you were going to go on vacation!?" Yerin asks.

"I did tell you, but you were too distracted by your dancing family." I giggle.

Chanyeol gives Yerin a death glare.

"So you mean...we came ALL this way...for nothing." Chanyeol balls up his fists.

Jungkook grabs his shoulders. "No, no! Not for nothing! Look at the backyard."

We lead Chanyeol to the backyard.

"Here it is."

"OOOHHH! I LOVE IT ALREADY!" Chanyeol throws off his clothes and cannonballs into the pool.

"Oh, me too!" Jungkook strips down and copies him.

Yerin and I cover our eyes.

"Take off your clothes, HaeWon! This is too fun to miss out!" Jungkook swims towards me.

"No, no, not...n-not in the mood for skinny dipping." I nervously laugh and look away.

"Just keep your bra and undies on." Chanyeol laughs.

"You better shut your mouth, Chanyeol! Respect!" Yerin hides me.

"I'll help you so it's not too much trouble." Jungkook gets out of the pool and walks over.

"RUN, HAEWON! RUN LIKE THE WIND!" Yerin screams.

I start running, but Yerin pushes me away first and runs.

"Wow! Thanks!" I yell.

"Come into my arms!" Jungkook yells.

"If you throw me into the pool, I won't be sleeping in the same bed as you!" I threaten.

Jungkook puts me down immediately.

"I'm not risking that." He winks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 2.7K 27
"ꜰᴏʀ ʜɪᴍ, ɪᴛ ꜰᴇʟᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴀ ᴋɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋᴍᴀᴛᴇꜱ ɪɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴄᴏʀɴᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ʜɪꜱ ꜱᴛᴇᴘꜱ" © smoothasjimin 2019. All Rights Reserved. Published on Nov. 2019 C...
241 58 24
"Kiss me again," "Kiss me until I am sick of it." BOOK # 02 of MALEVOLENT
3.1K 170 13
❝ if you love me, why were you so cold to me? ❞ ❝ well, this is complicated. ❞ started: march 2019 ended: june 2019
74.2K 2.5K 26
If I touch you I'm afraid you'd fly away or break *Reading book 1&2 is highly recommended* ** ©LadyKimTae Started: 09/17/16 Completed: 11/20/16 -- Bo...