Fallen Angel | JinMin

Da jinxnina

After Jimin, a careless wreck, gets rescued by Jin, he feels like he owes him a life debt worth of thanks, re... Altro

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
Schedule from 07/09/2016
19
20 (End)
OTHER JINMIN BOOKS

16

1K 73 26
Da jinxnina

POV: Jin
"Do you want to go out today?" Jimin asked me after we finished breakfast. "There's a nice restaurant around here that I want to take you,"

"Sure... but I only have the clothes I was wearing yesterday," I frowned. "I don't want to have to borrow your clothes again, I feel like such a nuisance."

He grabbed my hand and dragged me back to his room, throwing open the closet door. "Choose anything you like, and let's go out!"

A few minutes later, I picked whatever could fit me and threw them on.

"Does this look okay, Jiminie?"

"It looks stunning," he smiled, giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Now, let's go!"

We walked to this fancy restaurant that was serving brunch at the moment and got ourselves a table for two.

There were candles lighting up the place, and the whole aura of the restaurant just seemed so romantic and beautiful- I loved it.

The menu had so many different dishes that it was almost too much to look at.

"What do you want to eat?"

"Anything is fine with me, Jiminie, honestly!" I laughed.

We got a waiter to serve us, but when I looked at the man's name-tag, my jaw dropped and my heart stopped. My heart started to spin as I stood up, not taking a second look at him.

I dashed to the restaurant's bathroom and threw up.

No.

I couldn't see him again.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

69.7K 4.2K 32
"these next two weeks are going to be hell on Earth." In the city of dreams, anything can happen. But those brights lights you see, can set souls on...
745K 32 1
"O-oppa... I'm wet." Three words, that's enough for Min Yoongi to lose all his sanity to one (1) adorable boy who speak in bubbly mess, who moans ina...
heartbroken Da kaitlyn

Romanzi rosa / ChickLit

38.5K 1.5K 68
Amelia and Owen are now ex's. They still have feelings for each other, but don't know how to express it. Amelia has been sleeping with a new doctor a...
31.8K 1K 5
"Let me help you Yoongi." "No you can't you'll hate me for it." "Come on I'll help you win that person's heart!" "But hyung I don't know..." "At leas...