Falling for Them

By ScaryPasta666

A world were werewolves and vampires are open about what they are, and for the most part .. They're excepted... More

The Beginning
Fangs and Fur
Wolves
Heated Greetings
Telling All
The Other Family
My baby
Home
Dax
Surprise
Pain

School

10.7K 399 68
By ScaryPasta666

[Edited chapter]

September.

It's been one whole month since the beginning of school, and almost a month after my first- heat.

Sitting in math class I can't help but feel, off?
My body is covered in a cold sweat, goose flesh on my arms as my heart beats faster.

As the bell rings my stomach flips, I bolt from my desk- leaving my bag behind as I make my way through the crowd to the boys' bathroom.

Slamming the stall door shut- I fall to my knees as my breakfast comes up.
Coughing and gagging hide the sound of the door- which I wish I heard.

"Halo- my luna are you alright?"

I cover my mouth with my hand before sitting, my back to the cold bathroom stall wall.

I look up to see Dax- his face showing worry, he sits my bag down before he kneels by me with toilet paper to wipe my mouth.

"Sorry, my breath must wreak-"

I bite my bottom lip as the waves of nausea hit me again, my body shiver from the feverish feeling.

"Your health is more important than a simple smell, I alerted the alphas- are you sick? How can I help? I have water!"

Just like a hyper puppy- that's what he reminds me of, he quickly opens his water before pushing it to my lips.

I smile before sipping the water, my stomach still off- but a little bit at ease.

"Thank you, Dax, you have helped me a lot already- please help me up, I don't trust my legs"

He quickly nods before helping me stand, he picks up my bag before using his foot to flush the toilet.

After he helps me to the sink to splash cold water on myself self the door slams open, both of my mates rushing to my side and rushing questions out so fast it makes me dizzy.

"Alphas, Diego, Marco, please give him space and time to think"

They both glare at him as he shrinks back, I smack their arms before stepping forward to Dax- hugging him until his heart slows down.

"Both of you should thank him, I already have thanked him for his help and for doting on me, don't make him fear you damn it!"

They both sigh before apologizing and thanking him, he dismissed himself and runs out.
Diego feels my cheeks as Marco rubs my back.

"Are you sick? Do we need to take you home? We can tell the office you rent well"

I shake my head no, I smile up to them before I speak.

"I'm alright- I just got super nauseated, I probably just ate too much last night"

Marco frowns as he kisses my forehead, but Diego grips my hands.

"My love, you may be ill- please, if you won't go to the nurse then let me check your blood"

Marco nods, his bottom lip sticking out.

"Yeah, Diego is trained to identify illnesses through the blood- please angel"

I sigh, I give them a nod before he lifts my hand up.
He breaks the skin on my thumb, just a few drops before I stop bleeding.

Marco kisses my hand as Diego shuts his eyes, I suppose it would take a moment to test blood- even for a vampire.

His face scrunches up as if he tasted something off, his eyes look to me before up at Marco.

"Marco, is what we hear of that large pack true? About the felines"

I look to Marco, puzzled I look back to Diego who looks almost surprised.

"Yes- but he couldn't be"

Diego nods, he holds my face in his hands before speaking.

"Our sweet Halo, I believe you are pregnant"

I feel my stomach flip before I rush back the toilet, again my stomach pushes it's contents up.

Their hands rub my back, after a moment I flush the toilet.

Fear fills me, I look to my mates as my heart races.

"How would our lives be safe for a baby, how would I be safe for a baby?! What if we lose them? Or they lose us, they are so small and fragile- oh my god, is me flying safe?!"

They both kiss me, both squeezing my hands as I breathe.

"Love, everything will be ok- let's focus on now for the moment, you shouldn't stress over this- not as much as you are"

Diego whispers, his lips kissing my knuckles.

Marco grabs our bags before we make it to the door, I look at my clock and groan.

"We just missed biology class"

Marco chuckles as he opens the door, the students that belong to the pack who roam the halls now their heads.

"I think we defy standard biology, so I'm not sure that class is of importance"

I sigh, shaking my head before the lunch bell rings.

Once at our table- that most the pack sits at, Dax rambles on about two bucks he saw fighting over a doe- but my attention is pulled away by Diegos lunch.

I swallow as I lean in close, the smell coming from that silver thermos making my mouth water.

"Could I- maybe try a sip?"

His eyes widen just a bit as he hands me the thermos, the thick liquid making my stomach growl.
I've smelled this before- recently too, I've craved this for a few days.

"My love, that is pigs blood"

He says- just as it passes my lips, I may have been grossed out if it didn't taste so good.

Licking my lips I hand it back, the liquid made my throat feel thick but it eased my stomach.

"Possibly the reason you like this, might be due to the child growing"

I nod, then go back to my own lunch- a grilled chicken salad.

After gym- which both my mates made me sit out on most activities, it was time to shower.

I showered quickly before wrapping a towel around my waist, record timing because the rest of the males enter the shower room.

After drying off I pull on my underwear followed by my jeans- which I notice just a slight bit of fat, baby chub?

"Plumping up already, luna?"

I blush at Dax words, I pull my shirt on as the wolves surround me.

"Yeah, luna is getting kinda fat"

A voice laughs, I know Dax meant nothing bad but the words from the other made my eyes water.
I keep my face close to my open locker, trying to hide the fact that I'm crying.

"Who made our mate cry?"

Two deep, growling voices say- almost commanding them to step forward.

Dad speaks but I just don't understand, I can't believe I'm so weak.

"Halo, it's okay- don't think this as weakness, you are very strong and going through so much"

I calm down just a bit, his hands rubbing my shoulders gently.

"Don't say such idiotic things about your luna, next time I will rip out your tongue! Stressing him out and upsetting him isn't good for his health or the babies"

Dax blocks my view but from the strangled cries I would say Marco has a hand on a throat.

Another wolf speaks up, all ignoring their packmate.

"Let's go out to celebrate our luna! A child is amazing news"

The whole pack agrees, Diego kisses my cheek before I pack up my stuff.

After school we all go to this small diner, it's very warm- most likely due to it being run by wolves.

After we are all seated a woman walks up, her smile making her older face look so bright.

"Pleasure to have our Alphas here, and with our new Luna- oh dear, you look pale!"

I smile as she places her hands on my cheeks, Dax bouncing in his seat as if he's going to explode.

"I'm fine, just processing a lot of new information"

Dax grabs the woman's wrist, his body still bouncing.

"

"Our luna has the capability to carry children, and is carrying his first baby"

The woman's face lights up, her arms wrapping around me before she backs up.

"Such exciting news! Alright, what does everyone want"

As we wait we pass the time talking, Dax is still searching for his mate.
He believes his mate is male, but he just wants his mate to be healthy and happy.

Though he is big and tough-looking, this guy is just a softy.

After our meal- including my free dessert, we all went our own ways.

But guess which too followed me home, Diego and Marco.
Having other people's hands on you is weird, having them on your small pudgy belly is weirder.

Especially since I'm male- and pregnant.

Even if they are weird and overprotective- I don't seem to mind as much as I did.

Maybe it's being pregnant, or that I'm warming up to them.

Maybe- maybe this is all ok?

A/n edited and updated, hope you all enjoy the newly edited versions! If you get confused when a chapter is down and old ones are up I can hide all the in edited ones until I've cleaned them up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.6K 1.8K 16
!!!AGE REGRESSION STORY, DO NOT PUT IN DDLG/VARIANTS, OR KINK READING LISTS!! AGERE IS COMPLETELY SFW!!! In a world where heaven and hell exist, Katr...
2.8K 128 23
I look as she yells at my beta for making her friend mad, and I can't help but think about her. She is always going to be my world, no matter what. W...
570 48 34
I am a normal teenager well not really I am a vampire in a world that sucks. 25,000,000 super natural creatures and only 7,000 humans left but I am a...
115 19 11
Ever since I could remember my parents have always said I'm special,not the your great at sports special or the just because you can not make friends...