Dylan O'brien & Other-Smut-Im...

By stydiakisses1991

Just your average 17 year old with nothing better to do, oh and did I mention I love Teen Wolf? Annnndd Dyla... More

Welcome
Jealousy
Mine
What Just Happened.....
What's It Going To Be?
*RANT*
Wrecked
*Important*
3 Weeks
Only My Name
Sex Dreams (Stydia)
It's Not Lydia...
*Rant* (part 2)
You're Mine {pt 2 to 'Only My Name'}
Authors Note
Wolfsbane Vodka
Dylan Fucking O'Brien
The Guy In The Bar
Adventures In Roscoe
The New Teacher
Congratulations
Research
Roomates
Rivals

Insatiable

2.9K 34 6
By stydiakisses1991

Insatiable. That's the only word to accurately describe how I've been the last few weeks. I can't seem to focus on anything but the constant, gnawing, craving of her body writhing underneath mine. All I can think about anymore is the feeling of her soft skin as my fingers dig roughly into her flesh, or those breathy moans she makes in my ears as I work my fingers against her, or the sight of her when I look up from my position between her thighs to see her with her head thrown back against whatever surface, her back arching up, as she shudders against me.

           My khakis tighten slightly around me as I harden at the thought and the familiar rush of heat floods through my body. I shift, trying to shake the thoughts off so that I can attempt to try and focus in class for the first time in weeks but so far it's proving to be a losing battle. I glance at her out of the corner of my eye, her hair shielding her face from me. I guess it's a good thing I can't see her face right now, can't see her perfectly shaped plumped lips that on more than one occasion have completely destroyed me as she works her wicked tongue against me. Another flash of heat, I shift again.

           Sometime within the past few weeks I had subconsciously gravitated closer to her in all of our classes. While before I didn't feel like I could get far enough away from her now it feels like I can't be close enough. A sudden shift in temperament that I am currently doing my best to avoid.

           She shifts slightly, and the movement catches my attention. Her hair falls past her neck, exposing her throat and the crook of her shoulder and my mouth goes dry. I want nothing more than to drag her to me and leave vicious purple marks as I work my mouth all over her perfect skin. I rake my eyes down along her form, finally giving in to the complete distraction that she is.

           I move closer, wondering if she'll notice at all, but she ignores me. Too focused on writing down whatever Harris is saying in her perfectly looped handwriting. I linger on her hands, hands that seem so gentle but were more than capable of clawing deep red marks down the expanse of my back, marks that still sting slightly. I shift the stool closer, closing a bit more of the gap between us and she looks up at me quickly, raising an eyebrow at me as if to ask me what I'm doing.

           My control snaps and I grip the hard plastic of the stool she's sitting on, and pull her towards me in a hard tug. The metal legs of the stool scrape against the scuffed tile of the floor, but the noise goes relatively unnoticed by the rest of the class. I've angled her stool slightly so that she can lean back against my chest as I lean forward and rest my chin on the curve on her shoulder.

           "What are you doing, Stiles?" She asks in a low murmur, and goosebumps rise on my arms at the sound of my name on her lips.

           "I needed to touch you." I say in an equally low tone in her ear, trailing the length of her neck with my nose.

           "We're in class," She mumbles and I smirk as I ghost my lips against her skin.

           "You say that like it's ever stopped us before."

           She leans her head back against my chest, opening her mouth to make a sassy retort but she chooses instead to pull her lower lip in between her teeth as she looks up at me.

           The thin shred of self-control I had left vanishes and I lean forward to catch her lips with mine in a quick kiss, pulling away before anyone else can notice. I wrap my arms around her, trailing my hands up along her bare thighs before dragging them back down her legs again. I do this a few more times, loving the feel of her soft, velvety skin underneath my calloused hands.

           "I haven't decided if I hate these skirts or absolutely love them," I growl in her ear, as my thumbs trace the short hemline of her skirt. "I hate them because I have to sit here and stare at your perfect thighs and just imagine all the different things I could do to you if they were wrapped around my head."

           She moans slightly, quickly covering it up with a cough so that no one notices and I flick my gaze up towards the front of the classroom where Harris is still droning on and the rest of the students have fallen into a dazed stupor of boredom, leaving us practically invisible in the back of the class.

           "But on the other hand, I love them because I can do this whenever I want." I slip my hand under her skirt, ghosting my fingers against the thin lace covering her core, groaning softly when I noticed how soaked it is. She shudders at my touch, and I tighten the arm I have wrapped around her waist so that I can keep her in place. I press my thumb against her, circling it teasingly against her clit.

           She inhales sharply through her nose as she still tries to write her notes, her hand gripping her pen so tightly I almost expect her to snap through the plastic. She shifts slightly, her hair moving away from her tank top and exposing more of her back. I press a soft kiss to her shoulder blade, swirling my tongue along her skin, desperate to taste every bit of skin I can get my hands on.

I slip my hand into her panties, dragging my fingers through her slick folds and she lets out a shaky breath. Her other hand grips my thigh tightly, and I harden at the touch. I work my fingers against her, slipping them in and out of her teasingly.

"So baby I've always wondered which you like more," I breathe in her ear, my lips grazing her ear softly, "My mouth, or my hands?"

I plunge two fingers into her, and she bites down on her lower lip to contain her whimper. I continue pumping my fingers, hooking them up to hit her sweet spot and she tightens around my fingers. I circle my thumb against her clit, flicking my thumb against her quickly before alternating my tempo and slowing it down, as my fingers working against her almost lazily.

"I wish we were alone so I could hear all of those filthy noises you love to make." I murmur in her ear, her eyes glossing over and I smirk, "But I guess making you completely fall apart in a room full of people is a close second.

She moans quietly, and I slide my hand over her mouth, blocking out the noise.

"Careful babe, I don't think Harris will be too pleased that I'm studying your anatomy in the middle of his chemistry class."

She moans again, the sound vibrating against my hand and I suck in a sharp breath as I try to stifle my own groan.

She tenses around my fingers again and I can tell she's close. I focus intently on the rhythm of my fingers, crooking them just the way she likes them before reaching down with my other hand to press down hard on her clit. She shakes uncontrollably as her orgasm crashes into her, leaning down to press her head against the table so that no one can see her. I can only imagine how her face looks as she rides out the last of the wave.

When she finally stops shaking, I slowly slide my fingers out of her. I lift my fingers to her lips as she turns to look at me and she smirks at me as she flicks her tongue out to lick them. A shudder goes down along my spine at the sight of her mouth wrapped around my fingers and she winks at me. Very clearly knowing the effect she has on me. Her tongue continues to slide along my fingers as I let out a shallow breath. She sucks hard on my fingers and my cock twitches. She pulls her mouth off of my fingers slowly before biting her lip suggestively as she looks at me.

I groan, watching as her tongue swipes along her lower lip. There's a cough from nearby, and I whip my head around to see Isaac glaring at us, his nostrils flaring and I wave nonchalantly as I flash a smirk at him.

"See something you like, Lahey?" I whisper under my breath, and the sudden flash of yellow as he narrows his eyes at me confirms he's heard me.

I wrap my arm around her waist possessively, as she leans her head against my shoulder. Although I'm not sure if she knows that he's watching her every move. I glance at him again through my peripheral just in time to see the flash of hurt on his face before his expression hardens again..

-----------------------------------------------------------

I tap my fingers against the table, my irritation levels spiking higher and higher with each passing minute. Liam is babbling on and on about some useless thing that I can't be bothered to pay attention to and I grit my teeth to keep myself from snapping at him and giving him the verbal beat down that would make me feel so much better.

Scott breathes in deeply, glancing up at me before turning to Liam. "Why don't you go see if you can grab Mason, I had a few questions to ask him about something in the beastiary."

Liam nods, grabbing his things and leaving quickly as Scott raises an eyebrow at me.

"Where's your other half?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." I snap at him and he chuckles.

"Someone's wound a bit tight," He says, his words ending in a snicker and I glare at him scathingly.

"Get out of my face, McCall." I grab my stuff, shoving it into my bag before slinging my backpack over my shoulder.  I can hear him laughing as I storm out of the library.

I prowl through the hallways, not sure where I'm heading until I see her as I turn the corner. She's switching her books out of her bag and placing them thoughtfully into her locker before pulling out a few notebooks, flipping through them lazily. I walk towards her, my eyes trailing along her body almost predatory. She doesn't seem to notice me and I bite back my smile at how oblivious she has a tendency of being.

I place my hands on either side of her head, caging her in between the hard, cold lockers, and me as I press myself against her.

"I'm not sure you're supposed to be here without a hall pass."

She giggles and my chest constricts slightly, I'm not sure I've ever really heard her giggle and it's slightly adorable- not that I would ever admit that out loud. The tip of my nose ghosts along her jaw, and I breathe her in. The smell of her skin is so distinctive, crisp and clean with a slight hint of spice.

She presses back against me, her back arching slightly and I groan. My cock twitches at the feeling of her body grinding against me.

"Don't make me punish that gorgeous ass of yours again." I growl in her ear and she looks back at me, smirking tauntingly.

"Is it a punishment if I like it?" I groan, grabbing her roughly as I spin her around, slamming her against the locker.

"You're a fucking tease."

"I'm not teasing at all, baby." She breathes against my neck and I grind my hips against her, my mouth going dry at the moan she makes.

I tangle my hands in her hair, my lips millimeters from hers. She looks at me, her eyes dark, a glimmer of mischief and something else in them. I can feel her hands on the back of my neck as she pulls me towards her, our lips connecting in a fiery kiss. Her tongue runs along my lower lip and I groan, I can feel her smirk into the kiss before slipping her tongue into my mouth.

I drag my hands down her body, palming her tits roughly and her eyes flutter close as I swallow her moan with my mouth. My hands continue their descent until they're splayed across her hips. I grip her tightly, pulling her roughly against me. I run my lips along her neck, sucking against her pressure point before nipping at the juncture where her neck meets her shoulder. She moans loudly, pulling my face back to hers. Her mouth moves against me in a searing kiss that burns through every nerve in my body.

She finally pulls away from me, breathless, her chest heaving up and down, "Either take me somewhere or take me right here." She pants in my ear and I harden completely.

Without another word, I grab her by the waist and throw her over my shoulder. I slam her locker closed with one hand, the other slipping under her skirt so that my hand is splayed across her ass. I press a kiss against her thigh as she dangles over my shoulder her fingers teasingly sliding up underneath the back of my shirt.

It doesn't take me long to get us down the hallway and out the heavy, metal doors. The parking lot is deserted, barely any cars left save for the few poor souls that got stuck with detention or an after school class. I pull open the door of the jeep, throwing her off of my shoulder and into the back seat.

She doesn't move, lying their splayed against the back seat looking up at me with her wide eyes as she bites her lower lip. My mouth goes dry again as my heart pounds painfully in my chest and it feels like every bit of oxygen has left my brain.

She props her head up slightly; looking at me intently before letting her legs fall open. My eyes flicker to her covered core, licking my lips at the sight of the dark green lace.

"See something you like?" She asks me teasingly and I smirk at her.

"Just an appetizer." I slide her back, climbing into the backseat and pulling the door closed behind me. I pull her shoes off, wrapping my hand around her ankle before kissing up her leg. I work my lips up along her calf, nipping and sucking before I place a soft trail of kisses on the insides of her thighs.

"Damn, you don't waste no time do you?" she says sarcastically and I smirk at her as my nose brushes against the thin fabric of her panties.

"Not when it comes to you I don't," Another well placed kiss on the inside of her thigh, closer to where I know she's dying to have my mouth, but not quite close enough.

"Stop. Teasing." She grits out through clenched teeth and I nuzzle my nose against her core again, just enough friction to cause her to suck in a harsh breath but not enough to satisfy her.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I murmur innocently, my lips faintly pressing against the lace that's quickly becoming damper with each passing moment. I pull the fabric away from her core slightly with my pinky, blowing a breath of cold air against her and she shudders, her hips bucking up.

I push her skirt up out of my way before hooking my thumbs into the waistband of her panties and pulling them slowly down her legs, savoring the sight. I slide my hands up along the insides of her legs, gliding along the curves of her smooth skin before gripping her thighs.

I lean forward, blowing against her core again and she jerks her hips up again as I pull away teasingly, smirking at her from just out of reach.

"Get your mouth on my pussy, now," She growls at me and I laugh.

"Come get it, babe."

She reaches up, her hands fisting into my hair and she pulls my face roughly in between her thighs. I groan, my cock twitching again at seeing her so dominant.

"Eat up, Stilinski." She demands and I snake my tongue out in response, dragging it along her dripping slit and she moans loudly. I knead her thighs with my hands, working my palms against her slowly.

"I know you can do better than that." She mumbles looking down at me pointedly and I glare up at her.

"Didn't hear you complaining too much a few days ago when you were screaming my name with my tongue buried deep in your cunt," I growl against her, and she whimpers as the vibrations tremble against her as they move up through her clit. She snaps her hips up, grinding against me as I nibble on her clit.

"Oh f-fuck, just like that."

"What no more demanding directions?" I ask her sarcastically and she rolls her eyes at me.

"Whatever, I get it. Stiles Stilinski, god's gift to women-"

I suck hard on her clit, successfully cutting her off as she moans loudly, her back arching up off of the seat.

I move my mouth back and forth against her as I devour her like a starved man in the desert. I swirl my finger against the slickness of her entrance, coating it in her juices before slipping it into her. I pump my finger in and out of her slowly, swirling my tongue around her clit. I pump into her a few more times before removing my hand from her. She whimpers at the lack of contact pressing her hips up against my face and I plunge my tongue into her.

I flick my tongue in and out of her quickly, reaching up with one of my hands to knead her breasts roughly, adding extra stimulation. She moans again, a long, filthy sound that makes my veins flood with heat. I hum against her, sending vibrations shooting through her again, returning my tongue back to her clit as I insert two fingers into her. I work my tongue against her, tracing the letters of every word that comes to mind when I think of her.

I suck her clit into my mouth, continuing to lap at her greedily, my fingers never slowing as I work her faster and faster into a frenzy. Her hands are buried in my hair, tugging at the roots and I groan against her.

"Stiles," she whimpers, her voice cracking as she tightens her thighs around my head. I flick my tongue against her faster, moving my head back and forth to build the friction until she's writhing against me.

"Fucking hell, right there."

I keep working my mouth against her core, drunk on the taste of her.

"Fuck you look so sexy." She whimpers/whispers, I don't know if she meant for me to hear that or not, but I do, and I groan at the sound.

Those last few vibrations send her tipping over the edge and she screams my name as she clenches her thighs around my head. I don't stop, determined to draw out her orgasm for as long as possible. I flatten my tongue against her clit, feeling her pulsating underneath me as she tightens around my fingers. When she finally stops shaking I pull my face away from her, my face red and slick with her juices as I swipe my tongue over my lips to catch the last few drops.

She leans up, dragging me towards her. I drop my head towards her, and she turns her face slightly so that her lips brush against my ear.

"I want to taste myself on your lips." She says, her voice raspy and I shudder before catching her lips with mine.

She pushes me back, straddling me, all the while never disconnecting our lips from each other. My hands grip her ass as hers trail up along my chest. The lack of oxygen is making my head pound, and we finally tear away from each other, both of our chests heaving as we try to suck in as much air as possible.

"Take me home and finish what you started." She says, her voice both commanding and pleading at once and I'm powerless to respond in any way other than a frantic nod as I clamber into the front seat.
⚜------------------------------⚜
We sit in silence, my hand resting on her bare thigh as my thumbs traces faint patterns against her delicate skin as we drive down a street that's quickly becoming as familiar as my own.

I pull into the driveway of an otherwise silent house, a slight change from the first few times where I was so determined to park far enough away that I could slip in and out without anyone noticing me.

"Your parents are still gone?" I ask her curiously, a tendril of annoyance snaking through me at the thought of her in this big house alone at night.

"Business is booming in Beijing this time of year," She says softly, barely even glancing at the empty space where another car should be, "They won't be back for a few more weeks at the earliest."

Her keys jiggle slighting before sliding perfectly into the lock and the door springs open. I follow her in, grabbing her keys from the door and closing the door behind me.

I grab her by the waist, dragging her back towards me and pinning her to the door as I kiss her, slower than usual.

When I pull away from her she rolls her eyes at me, "You know, Stilinski, I'm going to start thinking you have a personal vendetta against my room since we've only managed to end up there once or twice.

"I like your room, I just love," I pause, stumbling over the rest of my words, "your body more."

"Whatever you say, Stilinski." She says, smirking at me as she slips out of my grasp. I spend a few moments watching her walk away from me, her hips swaying deliciously with every step before she stops and turns back to look at me. "Aren't you coming?"

I close the space between us, following along as she heads up the stairs, my eyes never trailing away from the sway of her skirt as she walks in front of me.

Once we're up the stairs I pull her to me, kissing her deeply as she wraps her arms around my neck tightly. My hands splay across the back of her thighs as I pick her up easily, carrying her into her room.

I throw her onto her bed, a huge four-poster bed that she said had been past down in her family, and one that I've been fantasizing about for weeks. I slide my hand into the back pocket of my khakis, smirking at her wickedly and she quirks an eyebrow at me curiously.

"What tricks do you have up your sleeve now?" She asks, rolling her eyes at me and I kiss her again, sliding my hands up her arms.

I pull away from her, to see her glaring at me.

"What the fuck is this?" She says in irritation as she pulls at the zip ties I've wrapped around her wrists to restrain her to the corners of the headboard.

"Just something new I've been thinking about." I tell her huskily as I kiss down along her legs, stroking her ankles before wrapping the last two zip ties around them and hooking them to the posts of the foot-board.

I crawl back up towards her, pressing my lips against her ear, "I just knew you'd look good tied up like that. You look so sinfully delicious." She moans; shivering slightly at my words and a wave of lust consumes me.

I kiss my way down her neck, taking my time to savor the taste of her skin against my lips, and the sounds of her breathy moans.

I run my hands along the material of her tank top, her nipples turning to hard peaks under the material as my thumbs brush against them and I smirk at her again.

"No bra today? Someone was feeling a bit naughty." I bunch up her tank top, give it a rough pull and groan as the material gives under the force, falling apart around her.

She glares at me, trying to look angry, but it's impossible for me to miss how her eyes have darkened in lust.

"I need to teach you how to get me naked without tearing all of my clothing." She grumbles and I flash her a smug look.

"Or, you could just stop wearing clothes." I retort in a raspy voice, waggling my eyebrows at her before turning my attention to her tits. I drag my tongue down the valley of her breasts before blowing a soft breath of cold air against her and watching goosebumps ripple across her skin.

I don't know how much time passes as I trace every inch of her skin with my tongue, slowly moving my attention lower and lower.I grasp her hips in my hands grazing the waistband of her skirt with the tip of my tongues and she whimpers.

"Stiles," She whines as I press a slow kiss to her hipbone.

"Yes, baby girl?" I murmur against her skin, well aware of what she wants but not yet willing to give it to her.

"Patience has never been one of my virtues." She says sassily and I smirk as my fingers slide up and down along the insides of her thighs teasingly.

"Maybe I should teach you some."

She groans in frustration, her breath hitching as my fingers brush against her panties, and quickly replaced with a whimper as I pull my fingers away.

I tap her hips, signaling her to arch her back up so that I can slide my hands up along her ass, finding the zipper of her skirt. I drag the zipper down the back slowly, until it reaches the end and completely falls open.

"Well aren't you lucky that your skirt zips all the way down to the bottom," I say teasingly, pulling the material away. Smirking at the relief on her face that her skirt will make it out of this encounter unharmed, "Can't say the same for these though." I add, brushing my thumb against the lace of her panties that are getting wetter with each passing moment.

A chiming noise fills the air and I whip my head over to see her phone lighting up and ringing from where it was left forgotten on the bed. Isaac's name flashes across the screen and my nostrils flare.

"Don't you dare," She growls at me as I grab it, smirking at it wickedly.

I swipe my thumb across the screen, bringing the phone up to my ear. "Stiles Stilinski's second phone, how may I help you."

She narrows her eyes at me in a glare as I hear a growl on the other end of the line.

"Why do you have her phone?" Isaac snarls and I snicker.

"Are you looking for something, Lahey?"

"I don't have time for your bullshit, Stilinski. Put her on the phone and get out of the room." I glare at the phone, pressing the button for speakerphone and place the phone down next to her, holding up a finger up to my lips.

"Isaac?" She asks, looking at me warily.

"Is the asshole gone?" He asks through the phone and her eyes flicker to me as I nod.

I press my fingers against her drenched core and she bites her lip to contain the moan I know she wants to release. I press a kiss to her covered core and her breath hitches slightly and I quirk an eyebrow at her before nodding towards the phone.

"Yeah, he's gone down."

"Down?" Isaac asks sharply and her nostrils flare as she tries to ignore the vibrations shooting through her as I snicker against her core.

"Downstairs," She adds, her voice cracking slightly.

"Oh," Isaac's voice sounds small on the phone and a part of me feels a twinge of pity that he's lost her.

"Did you need something from me?" She asks quietly, shooting me a glare as I pull hard on her panties, successfully shredding yet another article of her clothing.

I flatten my tongue against her slit and she throws her hand over her mouth to muffle her moan as her hips jerk up against my face.

Isaac lets out a sigh; "I just wanted to talk to you about everything that happened. I still don't really understand what's going on between you and Stilinski." He pauses, "Just tell me I still have a chance."

I swirl my tongue around her clit, tracing thousands of different designs against her before adding my fingers to the mix. She moans against her hand again, grinding her core against my face.

"Isaac," She says, her voice cracking again as I slip my tongue into her slick entrance.

"Don't say it. I can give you so much more than he can." He pleads and my head snaps up at his words, my eyes narrowing at the phone.

I suck hard on her clit as I flick my tongue over it simultaneously, the sensation sending her plummeting over the edge. She cums hard; her back arching up off of the bed as she pulls against the restraints, desperately trying to reach me. Her mouth is pulled open in an "o" shape as nothing but silence comes out and her eyes roll back into her head. I pull back, watching intently as her orgasm crashes through her. A wave of possessiveness surges through me again. Mine.

"It's different with him." She says softly, her voice still quivering as she still shudders slightly, "I can't explain it."

Isaac lets out a huff of annoyance, "I hope you don't regret this."

"Me too," She responds in a small voice, her eyes finding mine and I don't break eye contact with her.

"Goodbye, Sparky," He says, the line quickly going dead.

We stay there in silence, staring at each other.

"Stiles," She whispers, and the sound of my name on her lips is enough to send my heart shuddering through me, "I need you."

Those three words are all it takes for everything to flood through me, crashing through my soul like a dam breaking. I pull my t-shirt over my head, kicking off my shoes and tugging my khakis and boxers off of my hips.

I kiss up along her thighs, settling myself in between her hips as I slide my tip through her folds, teasing her. She throws her head back, moaning softly, "Stiles." She says again and my hips jerk forward into response.

I pull out of her completely before sliding back in slowly, my mouth finding her still hardened nipple and circling my tongue around it. She arches into me, clenching around me and I shudder at the feeling of her clamped tightly around me. I snap my hips against her, thrusting in faster to match the rhythm of her rolling hips.

"F-fuck baby," I groan, my voice raspy, "I love how tight you are."

She moans my name again, which is quickly becoming my favorite thing to hear, and I continue to pound into her. I can feel the nerves in my stomach beginning to grow hot and tighten as my thrusts become sloppier.

"Holy crap," She moans as I slow my stroke to slam deeper into her.

She clenches around me again and I grind my teeth, determined to make her cum first. I pound into her a few more times, making sure to hit that spot deep within her every time until she's pulling against the restraints again.

She screams my name as she falls apart underneath me, pulsating around my cock as I thrust into her a few more times, becoming sloppier with each passing second until I find my own release.

"Fuck," I groan as I collapse against her, sweaty and panting.

I pull out of her slowly, pressing a kiss to her forehead before grabbing a pocket knife out of the pocket of my khakis and releasing her.

She curls up against me, pulling a blanket over the top of us and I drape an arm over her possessively as she lays her head on my chest.

Mine.

--------------------------------------------------------------
I'm so done with myself , btw I'm selling holy water for $3 a gallon if you want some

Later loves 😘🤘🏻
©️ @smutandahalf @completelydylantrash

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

612K 30.8K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
982K 32.6K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
693K 23.5K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...
175K 6.5K 45
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024