Pink Princess (OLD VERSION)

By bubbles5151

|| Highest Rank #21 in Humor || Aubrey Powers is a certified pink-a-holic. Her hair is pink. Her nails are p... More

HI GUYS :)
1 || Pinkan
2 || Life is good when everything is pink
3 || Road trip
4 || Mission Impossible
5 || Pink freak
6 || Chemistry
7 || Lip Virgins
8 || Bonfire Olympics
9 || Carter King must die
10 || Bring it on
11 || Babysitters Club
13 || Movies and dolls
14 || A camping we will go
15 || The Game
16 || Awareness Month
17 || Trick or Treat
18 || The blind date
19 || Just admit it
20 || A tragedy
21|| Girls just wanna have fun
22|| Auditions
23 || Practice makes perfect
24 || The show must go on
25 || Thanksgiving
26 || Secret Santa
27 || Mean girls
28 || Christmas
29 || New Year, New me?
30 || The new girl
31 || One, two, three, cheer!
32 || Valentines Day Pt. 1
33 || Valentines Day Pt. 2
34 || Valentines Day Pt. 3
35 || A boyfriend girlfriend thing
36 || Round one
37 || The fling
38 || April Fools
39 || Spring Breakers
40 || The fight
41 || Birthday Bash
42 || The reason why Carter King was expelled
43 || Cheer Nationals Pt. 1
|| character aesthetics ||
44 || Cheer Nationals Pt. 2
45 || The terrible terrible no good very bad day
46 || Mission Impossible Two: The Sabotage
47 || Ten things I hate about you
48 || A very cliche ending
Epilogue
AN/quiz/& extras :)
|| big news ||
|| male cast ||
|| extras cast ||
|| TRAILER ||
|| fun facts ||
new account
Pink Princess V.2 (not clickbait๐Ÿคญ)
Pink Princess V.2 published!
Ch. 1-3 PUBLISHED

12 || Dance Dance Revolution

2.8K 151 26
By bubbles5151

12 || Dance Dance Revolution

"DDR Party, my place!" Britney handed out flyers to a group of sophomores.

"She's always having a party," I roll my eyes. Britney stopped in front of us.

"DDR Party, my place. Cheer team required to attend, in uniform," she informed us.

"Why?" Chanel asked.

"To raise money for the cheer squad, duh. The school really doesn't fund us much so we have to find ways to get our own money. Entry is five dollars unless you're part of the squad. Sorry Ivy," she gives Ivy a saccharine smile.

"I can afford to pay five dollars," Ivy replies dryly.

"Whatever," Britney flips her hair and saunters off.

"Forget her, tell us about babysitting with Carter," Nikole turns to me and suddenly all eyes are on moi.

"It was ok," I shrug.

"You do not get to get away with that!" Chanel jabs a finger to my chest. "Spill!"

"It really wasn't that big of a deal," I repeat. "He was brooding in his room most of the time and when he came out we played with the twins."

"That's it?" Ivy narrows her eyes.

"Pretty much. Except..." I trail off. Nikole pounces on me.

"Except what?!"

"Carter has a tongue piercing."

"OMG hotness overload!" Chanel fans herself.

"Since when?" Ivy scrunches her face.

"Apparently he's always had it but he wasn't wearing it before."

"I wonder what it would be like to kiss him with it?" Nikole wiggles her eyebrows at me.

I act nonchalant about the whole thing but inside all I can think about are his soft, full, pink lips. And that piercing.

We gossip some more and I explain about Carter being expelled from his old school. We all come up with theories on why.

Ivy thinks he got into lots of fights.

Chanel thought maybe he was a drug lord. Like El Chapo or something. The British version.

Nikole thinks it's because he probably slept with the entire female population and they all petitioned to get him kicked out after he broke their hearts.

I thought maybe he was caught vandalizing. But with Carter it could be anything.

Sadly the bell rang for class so we couldn't discuss our theories any further.

In chemistry we started our first lab. Surprise surprise I was partnered with none other than the King himself.

"Today we're going to be doing a chemical reactions lab. The point is to see different types of chemical reactions including synthesis, decomposition, single replacement and double replacement. The materials are all at your lab stations including the instructions and safety goggles. Please put on the goggles and wash your hands before proceeding."

"If it isn't my darling wife," Carter grins.

"If it isn't my sadist husband," I snap on the oversized goggles and blink. "Where's the Bunsen burner?"

He slides it towards me. "Are you going to the DDR party?"

"Yes. I'm a pro at DDR," I brag.

"You're just good at everything aren't you?"

"Well I don't mean to sound pretentious, but yeah, I pretty much am."

"Wanna bet?"

"Psssh like you can beat me at DDR," I scoff. "Don't make me laugh."

"Two out of three rounds. If I win you have to do whatever I want you to for an entire day."

"And if I win," I look him in the eye. "You have to tell me why you were expelled from your old school."

His smile dropped. "How do you know about that?"

"Your mom may have mentioned it."

His eyes narrowed but then he smiled.
"It's a bet."

💃💃💃

Britney lives in a nice house down by the beach, hence the reason she was able to throw a bonfire party so easily. Tonight however no one is outside.

Somehow she's set up six flat screens and game consoles for DDR. There's actually a freaking list you have to sign in order to play since there's so many people. I sign up Carter and I.

"It's hot in here," Nikole uses a paper to fan herself. I pull down my cheer skirt a little. I swear they're way too short.

"I got us drinks," Ivy comes up to us balancing three purple cups.

"Where's Chanel?" I take a sip of my drink. Strawberry Fanta.

Ivy's face goes sour. "Probably with her secret boyfriend."

"I wish she'd just tell us who it is," Nikole sighs.

"Maybe it's Trevor," I joke.

"Nah she said she doesn't like him anymore."

I shrug. "I'm going to see if I can find Carter."

"Do you really think you're going to win?" Ivy stops me. "I mean, Carter really doesn't want people to know why he was expelled."

"Yeah well I wanna know why more than he wants to keep it a secret. Don't worry. I got this. Aren't you guys even a little curious?"

They both bite their lips and say nothing.

"Exactly. Just let me do my thing."

It's so crowded I have to squeeze and push through hundreds of sweaty bodies.

"Has anyone seen Carter!" I yell.

Some of Britney's friends grab me. "What's the big idea?" I glare at them.

"Why are you looking for Carter?" Emery gives me a dirty look.

"Um we're playing a round of DDR," I roll my eyes. "Not that I need to tell you anything. It's really none of your damn buissnes."

"Carter's playing DDR with Britney," Meghan says snootily.

"No he isn't, I signed us up for a round."

"Well your name might've 'accidentally' gotten crossed off," Emery smirks.

"OMG you think we're fighting over him or something? Britney can have him! I don't care, but me and him are playing a round of DDR." I shove past them and march over to the sign up table where Carter is arguing with Britney.

"You can't just cross her name off," he says exasperated.

"I didn't I swear!" She says in a pleading voice. "Someone else did! But she's not here anyway so what's the big deal?"

"I'm right here," I cross my arms and stare her down.

"Oh," she frowns. "You made it."

"Yeah I did. Do we have a problem?" I tilt my head at her.

"Your name was crossed off but I'll make sure it's fixed," she smiles sweetly. "Sorry about the mix up."

"Sure you are."

Britney stalks off and I turn to Carter.

"Are you ready to lose?"

Carter cracks his knuckles. "The question is, are you ready to lose?"

Britney's voices booms over the microphone. "Next round up for DDR is Aubrey and Carter!"

I shake out my legs and we step up to the next available flat scree. I scan the crowd for my friends. They're at the front giving me thumbs up. Ryan wiggles his butt at me and Nikole slaps his ass causing me to burst out laughing.

"What song?" I ask Carter.

"You choose."

I select Gangman style and choose level expert. As soon as the music starts my legs become a blur to me. I'm so focused on the game everything else around me fades away.

"Aubrey wins!" The crowd cheers and I throw my hands up. I expect Carter to look mad or even upset but he only smiles. That worries me slightly.

"You choose," I tell him.

I'm surprised when he chooses an old school Disney song. This time we're both evenly matched and he wins this round.

"Round three!" Britney announces.

I stare at Carter to try and unnerve him but he's as cool and suave as ever. The third round is the hardest and we're both at level expert. I'm pretty much sweating bullets, I want to win so bad.

Near the end of the song I earn five combos upping my score and passing Carter's.

"I won!" I shriek. I'm so happy I could do a backflip but I don't want to accidentally kick anyone in the face.

"In yo face!" I stick my tongue out at Carter.

"Hmmm you did win but I never promised I would tell you," he smirks. My grin drops.

"Oh no. Oh no no no no no. Don't even try it mister! We made a deal!"

He shrugs. "Deals are always broken. Besides I don't HAVE to tell you. What are you gonna do, force it out of me?"

I'm mad. I'm so mad I could throw a soda in his face.

So I do.

"Screw you!" I yell. Ivy grabs my forearm.

"Looks like someone's a sore loser!" Britney says into the microphone.

"Let's go!" Ivy pulls me back.

I look back to shoot Carter one last dirty look. He shakes his head at me.

"Tsk tsk Aubrey that's number three now."

QOTD: What would you have done if you were Aubrey?

Vote
Comment💬
Share👥

Stay pink🎀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 285 34
Highest rank: #208 high school sweethearts Meet Avery White. Her parents are loaded, and she has the perfect life. She doesn't know it but she's beyo...
225K 8.8K 66
Lily Anne Alexia Windsor Or as people call her, Princess Lily. She's seventeen years old and is destined for an arranged marriage. Only she will mee...
5.5M 166K 32
They had it all. The cars, money, girls, the houses. But the one thing money can't buy them, they can't get. Happiness. Here's the prestigious Gold...
476 34 81
๐“ข๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ'๐“ผ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ญ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ด ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ถ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ธ...