My Transgender Boyfriend *Lar...

By Louisysen

Harry knew he was different from the age of 4 to the age of 13, and that's when he knew he wasn't going to st... More

My Transgender Boyfriend *Larry Stylinson
Prologue
Should I...
Ok Guys, but..,

Ch.1

3.1K 154 27
By Louisysen

Harry's POV-

"Come on, Styles. Get over here!'' I heard my coach yell across the gym. I got up from the bench and sighed. "You'll do good, babe.'' I heard Louis say before pecking my cheek gently. I smiled. I wasn't really ready to tryout for the baseball team yet but I had to, unless I wanted to wait next semester. I really didn't to be honest. I slowly walked into the coach's office. He smiled. "Okay Harry, please stand on the scale.'' He spoke. I responded with a simple nod.

I stood on the scale and waited for the arrow to stop. "Hmm..152 pounds. Kind of slim for a boy your age'' he said, placing his fingers on his chin. I bit my lip hoping I could still play. "Well if you could gain about 2 or 3 more pounds, we'll accept you.'' he said. I stepped off the scale and sighed. "Can I at least tryout?'' I asked. He nodded. "We'll test your pitch, balance, and batting.'' I smiled and hugged Coach Huggins. "Thank you.'' I mumbled, squeezing the middle aged man.  "Yeah, yeah, go get changed, then come out into the field.'' he said patting my shoulder. I nodded.

I walked into the changing room watching a bunch of semi naked guys chase eachother with towels and rags. I mean I wasn't complaining, but it was very unnecessary and immature. "Hey guys, where can I get the baseball uniforms?'' I asked. 

"Up your bum and around the corner.'' one guy teased. I fake laughed before I pushed him onto the ground. "Stop with the ass jokes, just because I'm gay doesn't mean I'm taking it in the bum all the time, so stop!'' I hissed, harshly. "Oh, I'm so scared of a little fag boy,'' he mocked again. I smiled before placing my hands, firmly, around my waist. "You will be, when I steal your girlfriend.'' I said, smirking. That's when the boys ''ooed'' at my witty response. Immediately the boy pushed me making me crash onto the floor. That's when my face began to grow hot. I shoved him into one of the lockers before the chanting began.

"Fight!''

"Fight!''

I raised my fist before it slamming into his face, then I kicking him in the stomach. He fell to his knees, clutching his bruised stomach. He then got up and balled up his fist. "Come at me, pussy!'' I said. He then swinged for my face but I ducked. He attempted to kick me in the balls but it didn't hurt as much as it probably would've. Mainly, Because:

1) I was wearing a cup for baseball

2) I didn't have balls

He then hit me in the face, which hurt like a bitch. I got up and then clucked my fist, before he kicked my knee making me crash to the ground. I then got up and tried to raised my fist again but I stopped when I heard a big yell. I turned around to see my coach. I gulped. "Mr. Styles! Mr.Gregory!'' He yelled. We walked up to him. "Harry go to the principal. Ash you stay here.''

I groaned as I walked out of the changing room. I saw Louis with a shocked face expression. "Sorry.'' I mouthed. I limped to the principal's office. When I entered I saw the familiar lady I saw every day with her messy bun and glasses. "Oh Mr. Styles, what a surprise to see you!'' the counter lady said. I nodded. "I got in a fight and need to speak to Principal Joy..'' I murmured.

She was shocked before pointing to the office. "I'm disappointed.'' she mumbled. I knocked on the Principal's door. "Come in!'' I heard a voice yell. I walked in and sat down on a comfortable leathery chair. "Oh hello Harry, how are you.'' she asked, smiling weakly. "Not good. I..uh..got in a fight with some guy named, Ash.'' I said. That's when Principal Joy's smile faded. "What? You are normally so good.'' she said, obviously confused. I nodded.

"He was taunting me and being an asshole...I mean a bum head!'' I corrected. She let out a sigh before pushing her black glass up the bridge of her nose. "This is very irresponsible of you.'' she said. "I know I'm just really cranky today'' I responded, as I sunk in my seat. "Well I would love to here the excuse.'' she said, crossing her arms. "Today, I ''started'' again and I'm not the happiest camper today.'' I trailed off.

It was my first year here at this school, so I knew my Principal Joy was not going to get used to my ''issue'', but at least I had an excuse. "Okay. I won't call your mum but no more fights young man, okay?'' She asked, raising her eyebrow. I nodded. "You are dismissed..'' she said as I got up and walked out the office. Now that was a close call.

---------------------------------------------------------

What did ya think? IDK why but I feel like this chapter was boring but it is only the 1st chapter, right? Please comment, share, and vote. Bye...x P.S add any suggestions if you want ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.5K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
461K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
284K 8.5K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
157K 17.2K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...