Ninjas (Transformers Prime/TM...

By LibbieBlackout422

Sundial is the little sister of Sideswipe and Sunstreaker (I added them to TFP). On a mission to New York for... More

The Meeting (Ch.1)

313 6 13
By LibbieBlackout422

(Pic is of what Sundial looks like in Holoform, only she has Black hair. Yes it's Scarlett Johansson.)

Sundial p.o.v.

I was in New York looking for a specific relic when out of no where a bunch of Humans in black attack my holoform and then what looks like brains in the chest of human sized robots attack me too. I fight back as best as I can. I comm my brothers while I'm fighting theses things and after I hang up......I get stabbed in the side. Just as I think my holoform is going to be offline, four creatures jump into the roof and kill the ones attacking me.

"Are you alright ma'am?" The creature in Purple asked.

"I believe so." I said.

"Why isn't she freaking out?" The one in Orange 'whispered'.

"I give 'er five minutes before she freaks out." The one in Red says. Challenge accepted.

"Hello ma'am. Do you know why they attacked you?" The one in Blue asked.

I shook my head, "I don't know."

"Guys. Problem." The purple one asked.

"What is it Donnie?" So the purple one is Donnie got it.

"She's injured badly. We will have to take her to the lair." Donnie said.

"Bad idea." I said.

"Why?" Blue asked.

"My brother's are supposed to meet me here any moment. If I'm not here they'll freak out and trash the city looking for me." I said.

"What are your brothers names?" Blue asked.

"Sunny and Sides." I said.

"I bet Sunny is really cheery right?" Red asked.

"Actually it's the opposite. He doesn't like to talk to anyone but Sides and I. But if your on his side in a fight he won't leave you on your own....no matter what orders are given." I said. I don't know why I was giving away so much information. I felt like I could trust them....Sideswipe would agree with me although Sunstreaker would be harder to convince. "Sunny and Sides are two sides of one coin in personality where as in physical looks.....they are literally twins."

"What is your name? If that's alright to ask." Donnie asked, changing the subject.

"Its no problem. My name is Dial. It's short for Dililah." I said.

"It's nice to meet you Dial. I am Donnatello, that is Raphael, There is Michaelangelo and that is Leonardo." Donnie said.

"Do you have shorter versions of your names? It's kinda hard to remember such long names." Especially long human names that are from the renaissance time period. What? I searched their names up when Donnie said them.

"Yes. I'm Donnie or Don."

"I'm Mikey brah!"

"Raph."

"I'm Leo."

"Well it's nice to meet you Don, Mikey, Raph and Leo." I said smiling.

"How are you smiling while injured?" Mikey asked childishly.

"It doesn't hurt too bad....although Ratch is gonna kill me for being hurt." I said the last part to myself and then shuddered.

"Who's Ratch?" Mikey asked....isn't he full of questions.

"Ratch is our own personal doctor. Orion is the leader. Bulk is our muscle. Sunny and Sides are the pranksters when not in a fight. Cee is Orion's second in command. Bee is the scout. Jackie is like Bulk only he likes explosions. Smokey is a rookie to our little family....." I stopped remembering Cliffjumper.

"I sense hesitation." Leo said.

"Wierd names." Mikey whispered.

"We lost someone a while back. Stabbed in the sp-heart." I corrected myself before saying Spark.

"I bet she's lying." Raph said, probably lower than normal volume but I could still hear.

"Would I be able to tell you exactly how he looked when we found him dead, if I was lieing?" I asked voice cracking from unshed Energon tears.

No one answered so I continued. "The top of his body was sliced almost cleanly off his lower body. His chest looked like someone stabbed him in the heart and then tried ripping his heart out. There was blood everywhere all over his dead body. And Cee and I were the first ones to see him that way......He was like another brother to me. Could you imagine seeing someone you care for that much, in order to call them brother, in that condition?" Again I was greeted with silence. I looked up and Raph had unshed tears in his eyes and his face looked less menacing. Mikey was sobbing. Donnie was wiping away silent tears. Leo looked crushed like he could imagine that but didn't want to imagine that.

It was silent for two minutes before Mikey said something to make everyone happy again. "Do you want a hug Brah?"

"Thank you Mikey....but I don't want to aggravate my injury any more that it is already." I said smiling. That's when we all heard two pairs of feet hit the top of the roof.

I looked up and it was my brothers!

"Sunny! Sides!" I yelled out.

"Dial!" Sides yelled out. Sunstreaker ran over to me with Sides but didn't show any emotion except for in the one place he couldn't hide them from me....his Optics. He was worried for me.

It was then that Sunny noticed the four brothers. He nudged Sides who looked too. "Do any of you know how to weld?" Sides asked.

"Sew Sides not Weld. It's flesh not metal." I told Sides. He gave me a confused face before remembering.

"Oh. Right. Duh!" Sides said.

Sunny didn't really care about what came out of his mouth which is why this did, "Hatchet isn't gonna like that you almost destroyed another holoform."

Forgetting where I was for a second I commented. "Well, he can kiss my shiny metal aft! It isn't my fault that it keeps on getting damage. The first time was because of a 'Con. The second time was because of you two almost squishing it. This is only the third time and this time was because Humans in black suits attacked me and fleshy brain-thingies in human sized robots attacked me too. If it hadn't of been for those four I would've been offline!" Then I stopped remembering the four brothers who were still there. "Scrap."

My brother's looked confused before remembering the four turtle-mutants. I looked to Leo. He looked like he wanted answers. "What's going on?" Yep I was right.

"If one of you can patch me up really quick, help me get what I came to New York for, and then get to my car....I will bring you directly to our leader and have him tell you everything." I said.

Donnie walked over to me and examined my wound. "What is this blue stuff?" He asked.

"It's like our........ blood." Sides answered.

"It's also why all of us have really bright blue op-eyes." I said.

Donnie closed my wound and then Sides took the tracker and it led us to the sewers. We followed where the tracker took us until it led us to a false wall. Sunny and Raph broke it down. Inside was a pod that wasn't much bigger than me in my holoform. Sides and Sunny walked over to the pod and opened it inside was allot of Orange Energon crystals. Orange Energon boosts strength. "We got the jackpot brothers."

"Why?" Asked Mikey.

"Orange Energon enhances strength." I said to Mikey then looked to my brothers. "Let's lock it up before the 'Cons find the signal."

"Do you think Hatchet fixed the groundbridge?" Sides asked Sunny.

"Wait. What happened with the groundbridge?" I asked.

"Scraplets." Was all Sunny said. But it was enough to send a shiver through Sides and I's backstruts.

~Time skip~

We brought the Orange Energon to my vehicle mode which was, like my brother's vehicle modes, a Lamborghini.....only my paint was different it was black mostly with hints of silver. When we got to our alt.modes we contacted Ratchet and asked if the groundbridge was working. Luckily it was. We told Ratchet about the brothers and Optimus wished to meet them. So we had them choose which Lamborghini they were driving in. Leo and Raph chose to Ride with me as Don and Mikey chose Sides. Sunny didn't want them inside of his alt.mode it was understandable. Ratchet opened the groundbridge and we drove through.

Once we got to the other side Ratchet closed the groundbridge. The brothers got out and my holoform left my body to get the Orange Energon and give it to Ratchet.

Donnie was staring in wonder at Ratchet, Raph looked disinterested but also wary, Leo looked shocked but reserved, Mikey was almost bouncing off the walls. I learned human terms deal with it.

Ratchet noticed the patch job done on my holoform and he threw a wrench at me.

BANG!

Well at my alt.mode.

"Ow! Jeeze Ratchet. It wasn't my fault I promise you." I said sincerely. He mumbled to himself, something about 'reckless femmes'.

"You said we would get answers."Raph said.

Before I could open my mouth. I heard shouting from the tunnel. Bumblebee, Bulkhead, Arcee and Smokescreen drove in. Smokescreen transforming as soon as he fully entered the room. The other three waited until their humans left their vehicle mode before transforming. My brother's Holoforms fizzled out before they too transformed.

The four brothers all stared in awe. "Where is Optimus?"

"In his berthroom decoding the Iacon relic database." Ratchet said in a 'duh' time.

"Right. Stupid question." I said.

"Come here." Ratchet said. I walked onto his servo. He then turned off my connection to my holoform and I was sent back into my body which I promptly transformed into my bi-pede mode. My holoform hung limply in Ratchets servo.

"What did you do to Dial?" Mikey asked worridly.

"I'm right here Mikey." All four of them looked to me in shock that my voice came out of this body.

"Sundial, you said you had four new guests?" Optimus asked as he walked in.

"Yes Optimus. This is Leo, Donnie, Mikey and Raph." I said.

*****************************************************
1674 words!

I hope you enjoy this!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 86.2K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
273K 8.1K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
564K 8.6K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.3M 57.5K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC