My High School Love Life 2...

By noahhh_

This Is A Sequel . You Gon Be Type Confused If You Dont Read The First Book , So You Should Go Read That . AL... More

My High School Love Life 2 - (( Senior Edition ))
Best Day EVER !
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 12

400 3 2
By noahhh_

∞ Brielle's P.O.V ∞

I Keep Thinking About Akoye And I's Kiss . Everytime We Kiss , I Can Never Stop Thinking About Him . He Always Does This . He Loves Playing With My Emotions .

What If I Did Give Him A Chance ? I'm Still Not Over His Relationship With Paige And He Used The Girl That Played Kady On My Wife And Kids To Make Her Jealous . I Think Her Name Is Parker McKenna . They Talk Though , And I Dont Like It . He Has Too Many Girls All Over Him And I'm Not About To Be One Of Them . He's A Dog .

I Do Want To Be With Him Though . But The Way He Just Kissed Me When Kaitlin Left The Room .. What If He Cheats On Me Like That ? I'm Not Taking No Shit .

It Would Take Me Forever To List The Girls That He " Talks " To . I Want Him To Drop Them All If We Get Together . It's Not Even Like He Can Have Friends That Are Girls . That Is Impossible For Akoye . He Loves Teasing Us .

I Sighed , Plopping Onto My Bed . This Is Soo Complicated .

The Bell Rang And I Groaned As I Got Up To Go Open The Door . I Smacked My Lips When I Saw That It Was Arielle And Omarie.

I Swung The Door Open " Arielle Where's Your Keys ? "

" In My Blue Purse " She Said Nonchalantly .

I Just Rolled My Eyes About To Close The Door .

" Wait , Dont Close The Door , Akoye Coming In "

I Huffed " Why Is He Here ? "

Omarie Shrugged As They Sat On The Couch . They Immediately Started Messing With Each Other . They're So Cute .-. Im Jealous .

I Went To The Kitchen Grabbing A Water And A Bowl Of Grapes Before Heading To The Steps . I Made It Up There Realizing That Akoye Was Probably In My Room . I Walked In And Sure Enough , He Was In There .

I Huffed As I Rolled My Eyes And Walked In .

" Hey Bae " He Said .

I Rolled My Eyes And Crossed My Arms " Shouldnt You Be At Kaitlin's ? "

" I Wanted To Come Here " He Shrugged .

" I Dont Understand You Akoye " I Shifted Legs .

" What Dont You Understand ? " He Said Standing Up " I Want To Be With You "

" You're Not A Faithful Person . Did You Think Kissing Me While You're With Kaitlin Was Going To Prove That You Are ? "

I Could Tell He Was Thinking Cause I Was Right And He Didnt Say Anything . Im Always Right .

But Really , How Was Cheating On His Girlfriend Supposed To Show That He Could Be Faithful To Me ? Does That Even Make Any Sense ?

Ι Could Tell That He Didnt Want To Admit That I Was Right . He Always Talks About Being Loyal , But That Wasnt Loyal At All . Yeah , I Liked The Kiss . Yeah , I Want To Be With Him . Yeah , I Dont Like Kaitlin .  But It Still Wasnt Fair To Her . She's Stupid For Not Putting Him In His Damn Place .

I Sat On My Bed " Akoye ? " He Looked At Me " Why Did You Even Go Back Out With Her ? "

" Did It Make You Jealous ? "

Ι Looked At Him . He's Not Serious .

He Sighed " To Make You Jealous . Show You What You Were Missing "

" An Unfaithful Little Bitch ? " I Asked " Oh , Makes Sense . That Just Shows Me Who You Are . You're Not A Good Boyfriend . You Cant Live Without Teasing A Bunch Of Girls And I'll Be Damned If You Do That While We're Together "

He Sat Down Across From Me . He Knew He Was In The Wrong .

" * - WORST
Muh Fuckers Neva Loved Us
Fucka Neva Loved Us
Yeen Know Now Ya Know Now
Still At It Scrub Jays With A Toothbrush
Shit , Niggas Still Playing My Old Shit
But Your Shit Is Like The Police Asking Us Questions
Nigga We Dont Know Shit
Flexin , Nigga I'm Just Flexin - * "

His Phone Went Off Playing Drake's Worst Behavior . He Sighed At His Phone Before Looking At Me And Answering .

" Hello ? Yeah . Im At Arielle's House . Omarie's Girlfriend . Yes , That's Brielle's Sister . Chill Ma , We Just Talking . Nun More "

I Rolled My Eyes .

" What You Mean We Act Like More ? I Just Wanted To Head Down Here Before . No . Kaitlin Im Not Going To Fight With You . What Do You Mean Everybody Sees It ? I Mean I Guess "

Ι Watched Him Retaliate . What Is She Saying ?

" Maybe .. Yeah . Whatever . Yeah " He Agreed With Her " Im Just Agreeing With You . Yeah I Did Some Wrongs . Yeah . Okay " He Shrugged " As Always . Okay . Bye "

He Put Down His Phone Like Nothing Happened . Wait ✋ Is That What Boys Do After You Finish Speaking To Them ?

" What Happened ? " I Asked .

" We Broke Up " He Shrugged .

" What ? You Dont Care ? "

He Shook His Head " It Happens All The Time "

I Guffawed " Why Does It Happen ? "

He Shrugged Knowing Why . I Knew It , But I Wanted To Hear Him Say It .

" Why Does It Happen Akoye ? "

He Sighed And Smacked His Lips " Other Girls "

I Nodded , Satisfied .

" I Cant Really Help That Brielle . Im A Player . I Talk To Girls "

" Exactly , And Im Not Going To Be Your Girlfriend If You Do That "

" So You Would , If I Didnt ? "

Ι Shrugged " I Dont Know . Maybe "

" Oh Word ? " He Asked Smirking And Scooting Closer To Me .

I Shrugged Again Not Wanting To Argue . Whatever , He Can Have This One .

All Of A Sudden , I Felt A Pair Of Soft Lips On Mine . I Didnt Kiss Back And Not Out Of Shock - This Is After All A Regular - But Because I Didnt Know My Feelings .

I Didnt Want Him To Stop , But I Did ... I Think . Wait . Did I ?

" Well Damn Brielle , At Least Kiss Me Back " He Said A Little Pulled Away From The Kiss .

He Tried Again , But After About Three Seconds Of Me Not Kissing Back , He Pulled Away And Stopped . I Instantly Regretted It .

I Wanted To Kiss Him Now , More Than Ever , But Im Supposed To Hate It . Im Not Going To Let Him Have This .

He Looked At Me , Confused " I Dont Understand You Brielle " I Looked At Him So He Knew To Continue " I Thought You Wanted This " He Said .

I Do !

" What Exactly ? " I Asked Hoping That It Led To Another Kiss And Praying That I Was Low .

Try Again ! I'll Kiss You Back .

I Wanted To Kiss Him , Bad . I Should Have Just Kissed Him Before , But Im So Extra !

" You Gon Kiss Me Back This Time ? " He Joked , Obviously Wanting To Kiss Me .

" I Dont Know " I Replied And I Saw Him Get Annoyed " You'll Just Have To See "

He Smirked A Little Before Leaning In To Kiss Me .

I Enjoyed It . Yeah , I Did . I Could Admit That To Myself , But I Will Not Get Sucked In .

I Pulled Away And Already Missed The Feeling Of His Lips On Mine . I Still Felt It , But Just A Little . You Know When You've Had Something On You Or You Were In A Certain Position For A Really Long Time And Even After You Move , You Still Feel It ? Yeah , That's How I Felt .

We Stayed Silent A While , Just Looking At Each Other . I Had Just Confused The Hell Out Of Myself . I Needed Some Time To Think . Normally , I Would Listen To Their Mixtape , But That Wasnt Going To Help Me . I Cant Think About Akoye And Listen To ' Tool ' That Was Not Going To Work .

I Am So Confused .

" Brielle " Akoye Called Me . I Just Looked At Him , Still Thinking " Where Do We Stand ? "

" Honestly ? " I Said Asking Him If I Could Be Honest . When He Nodded , I Continued " I Dont Know . I Cant Really Tell You My Feelings . I Have To Think About It " But One Thing I Do Want You To Do , Is Shut That Player Stuff Down . And Im Serious . Prove That You Can Be Loyal , Since You Claim To Be "

He Nodded " I Can Do That " I Too , Nodded In Response " You Want Me To Leave ? " He Asked " Since You Want To ' Think ' Or Whatever " He Started To Stand Up .

I Shook My Head , Grabbing His Wrist " No , Stay . Watch A Movie With Me Or Something "

He Smiled , But Only A Little , Sitting Back Down On My Bed .

" One More Thing " I Said .

" What's That ? "

" You Gon Need To Take That Out Your Instagram Bio " I Replied . I Realized He Didnt Know What I Was Talking About , So I Said It " Trust No Bitch , They All Grimey "

He Laughed When I Said That , Like I Wasn't Serious , But Still Said " Iight , I Got You "

-

I Went To Use The Bathroom Since I Didnt Like Getting Up When I Was Settled . When I Reached The Room , I Saw That He Settled On Sensless , A Movie With Marlon Wayans .

We Laid On My Bed , Leaning On The Backboard . He Had His Arm Around Me And I Was Snuggled Into His Chest . It Only Felt A Little Weird , But I Still Liked It .

*

*

*

_________________________

A Little Shorter Than Usual .. I Mean I Think .. I Can Only Tell So Much From My Phone.

I Like This Chapter .

Yall Think Akoye And Brielle Should Be Together Or Nahh ?

I Thought A Lot While Writing This . Especially About When I Started The First Book . Two Daniel's ? Lol . I Had A Plan For That , But I Forgot It . I Also Forgot What I Was Going To Do With Marquez And Kaylin . How Stupid Am I ? Shoulda Wrote It Down . I Never Write Nun Down . Smt .

I'll Figure It Out . Dont Worry .

Comment , Vote , Fan/Follow .

If You Use SoundCloud , The Boys' Songs Are Up There - Dumps , ILY , And Low Life . They're On YouTube Too .

Dumps Is A Really Good Song ! They Matured , So Much .. They Just Need To Change Their Name To Be Honest . I Think That Would Make Them More Successful .

I Dont Really Think Indy Is Going To Play A Song At Hella Saucy Or Something By The Wonder Broz . I Love Them , But Its A Lil Childish . I'll Still Support Them Of Course .

They Have A Goal To Reach By New Years So Please Follow Them On Instagram @wonderbroz . Tell Your Friends , And They Mama To Follow Them . Buy Call That On iTunes Too .

Look Out For Drop It By Them Featuring Sage The Gemini !

Long Ass Note Right ? Well It's Over .

- Love , Noahh ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175 0 50
It's the second book and let me just tell you a lot of things happen.
968K 56.9K 88
SEQUEL TO LOVING A VILLAIN There were sparks when we met, but not the kind that you would think. One look at him quite literally knocked me out. S...
767 68 28
"You may feel disgusted by me, Lillian. But remember. I'm your fucking fiancé. Not him". The minute he said those words , the whole world tuned out...
21.5K 367 57
"Fuck." He whispers into my neck, sending a thrill of excitement through my body. His lips still smothered kisses over my neck and his hands roamed...