Under the Cover. {Larry Styli...

larrywanks tarafından

"But we all know I can make anyone fall in love with me." "Anyone huh?" Louis nodded. "Well let's make this i... Daha Fazla

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Epilogue.
Acknowledgements

Chapter Eight.

62.8K 2.8K 4.9K
larrywanks tarafından

Harry woke up to a warm feeling all over his body. He gripped the blanket to snuggle it closer. He yanked but it was the heaviest blanket ever. Harry opened his eyes to find Louis gripping onto him with dear life.

Harry wriggled. He felt uncomfortable with physical contact. Especially with someone who isn't exactly ugly. "Louis," He poked Louis' nose. "Come one mate," He poked again.

Louis' grip around Harry just became tighter.

Harry gave into the inviting warmth and wrapped his own arms around Louis and pulled him closer. That's when Louis groaned, he rolled over and both him and Harry flopped off the couch.

"Whaa?" Louis sat up and rubbed his eyes. "You slept over?"

"Yeah, but mate, you're hurting me."

Louis glanced down to see his hands were on Harry's lower region. His face turned scarlet, and he got off of Harry.

Harry set up as well. "Sorry if you didn't want me to...."

"No," Louis chuckled, "It's fine. You hungry?" Harry's stomach growled and Louis laughed, "So yes?"

Harry nodded and stood up, "I'll make it. I don't know if you know this, but I'm quite good at cooking." He stretched his arms over his head making his shirt rise up a bit.

And Louis totally didn't stare at that strip of skin nope pshhh.

Harry headed towards the bathroom, and Louis stretched out as well. He stood up and stalked to his bedroom. His back hurt from sleeping on the couch, and he has a football game today. He stripped down to nothing and walked into his walk-in-closet and shut the door behind him. He slipped on a pair of boxers, jeans and a Vans Off the Wall shirt. He heard someone walk in his room.

"Louis?"

Louis opened the door and walked out.

"Oh, you were in the closet, I should've known." Harry laughed at his own joke.

Louis raised an eyebrow. "What'cha need sexy?"

Harry gestured to his body that only had boxers clinging to it. "I was wondering if you had some clothes I could wear.....?"

Louis shook his head, "No offense, but you're fat, so you won't fit in anything."

Harry shrugged, "Okay, fine. Enjoy the view, Louis." He walked out of the room and into the kitchen.

Louis went to the bathroom and took Harry's dirty clothes to the washroom and threw them in the washer. He set the dials and put in the soap, before heading to the kitchen, "What are we eating this fine morning?" 

"I don't know ... pancakes?" 

Louis nodded and gathered the ingredients since he knew where they were.

 Harry poured two cups of flour, an egg, and a cup of milk. He mixed in the batter and hummed. With the bowl situated between his elbow and his side, Harry mixed with the fork, and hip checked Louis.

Louis smiled. "You're a dick."

"And you like those... correct?" Harry winked.

Rolling his eyes, Louis picked up a handful of flour and threw it at Harry.

It hit his head and rained down onto his face and bare chest. 

Harry shook his hair out, then turned to look at Louis who was practically crying. 

"Y-you look like a ghost! I thought it was impossible for you to get more white!" Louis choked.

Harry turned back around to walk set down the bowl of batter, but he slipped on the flour on the floor, and the batter flew out of the plastic bowl and landed on Louis' laughing figure.

The bowl clattered against the linoleum floor loudly, but no one noticed the noise because they were laughing too hard at each other.

"You so did that on purpose!" Louis exclaimed. 

"No! I wouldn't purposely hurt my perfect ass on this hard floor just to get you back." Harry said half joking half serious.

"It's not that perfect...." Louis mumbled.

Harry gasped over-exaggeratedly. He grabbed a handful of flour and threw it at Louis. A portion of it went in Louis mouth, and he started sputtering, choking, and coughing. Harry slid over to him. "Louis! Are you okay?" 

Suddenly, the coughing stopped and Louis was on top of Harry straddling him. Louis buried his face in Harry's neck and rubbed his clothed chest against Harry's bare one.

"Oh gross, Louis your getting it all over me!" Harry squirmed as Louis rubbed the sticky pancake batter on Harry's chest.

"That was the point." Louis chuckled.

"No! It's all sticky!" 

Louis laughed harder. Then there was a slight cough. Harry and Louis sat up to find a girl standing there. They both blushed.

"Shit, Lola... It is not what it looks like." Louis quickly said. "We just got in a food fight, I swear."

She laughed. Harry thought her laugh was cute, like his mum's, you just couldn't not smile when she laughed. "I've caught you and other people in more compromising positions." She winked at Louis.

Louis' face turned an even darker shade of red. "Lola...." He whined.

Lola ignored him and looked at Harry. "Who are you?"

"I'm Harry, ma'am."

She smiled. "Cute, you called me ma'am," She cooed, "Don't do it again. I'm only 29. Jay hired me to clean after her son, make sure he's eating, and going to uni."

"I eat." Louis stated.

"Louis, dear, you found a way to set soup on fire." 

Harry chuckled. Louis crossed his arms and pouted like a child.

"Go get cleaned up, I'll clean this up, also Harry in the closet in the hall there is a few shirts and joggers from Louis' step-father that he has left here." Lola informed Harry.

"I was going to clean it up, I mean I made the mess." 

Lola smiled, "Cute, but please, I get paid stop trying to take my job. Your cleaning lady must just sit around all day."

Harry gave her an uneasy smile, but luckily Louis took his arm and dragged him to the bathroom. "She can talk all day, but she's nice, I guess." He handed Harry a wet wash rag before taking off his shirt. 

Harry eyed the Louis' torso judging it in his mind. He gives it a 9/10. Harry wiped his torso off, putting the rag under the faucet now and then to get the excess batter off. 

Louis leaned against the wall in his boxers watching Harry do so. His blue eyes raked up on down the exposed skin again. His eyes examined the sparrows, then the moth/butterfly thing. His mind thought of tracing the thick black lines with his tongue. 

"I know I'm sexy, but you're staring again." Harry laughed, looking at Louis through the mirror.

Louis' cheeks tinted slightly pink. "I wasn't staring. I was, uh, inspecting for, uh, chest hair to see if you were indeed a man...." Louis looked again, "Oh, no boobs, not a women then." He smiled nervously.

"You're an idiot." Harry put his head over the tub and ran his head through his hair for the flour to fall out.

Louis looked at his bum. You know what he takes back what he said about it not being perfect. 

"Stop staring at my bum." Harry said not even looking back to see if Louis actually was or not.

Louis blushed and spun around, "I don't know what you are talking about."

Harry stood up straight and walked over to Louis, "Uh-huh, mhm, sure, whatever you say." 

They excited the bathroom to a yell from Lola.

"Have you snogged yet?" 

Louis smiled and flipped her off which she laughed at.

Harry went to the closet and pulled out a random shirt and trainers and slipped them on. 

Louis frowned at his phone. 

"I know, you're upset because I have clothes on, but it'll be okay." Harry joked.

"That's not why I was frowning, and untrue." Okay it was a little true, "I have a football match today, I have to be there in like an hour. Wanna accompany me? We'll stop be MacDonald's or something?" 

Harry shrugged. "Sure."

Louis smiled and nodded. "Okay, I'm going to take a shower and get dressed you can hang in my bedroom or watch the telly in the lounge, I don't really mind."

Harry nodded and walked away as Louis rushed in the bathroom. Harry flopped on the sofa and turned on the telly to some Derby game. He stared blankly at the screen before he felt someone flop down next to him.

"You're different." She said.

Harry looked over at Lola, "What'd'ya mean?"

"It's just everyone else Louis brings home is stuck up, and treat me like a servant, but you don't. You must be raised by saints, or you're not affluent." 

Harry smiled, "Uh, thanks? And uh, I was raised by one saint."

"Your mum or dad?"

"Mum, we were never rich until she married my dad, but then when they divorced we were broke again. My mum remarried this cunt, but we had money. Then they got divorced." Harry summarized.

Lola looked at him, "You're broke aren't you?" 

"No...."

"Okay, if you're broke how'd meet Louis? He doesn't exactly hang out with poor- He doesn't know you're broke does he? You sneaky bastard."

Harry opened his mouth to protest, but the sound of water rushing out of the shower head stopped and Harry looked at Lola in a way that said shut-the-fuck-up-if-you-want-to-live.

Two minutes later Louis walked in with towel-dried hair and a football jersey on. "Ready to go?"

A/N

OH OH YOU DON'T KNOW YOUR BASIC FACTS.

I am the absolute worse updater EVER.

I get so mad when my favorite fanfics don't update, but I do the exact same thing. I hate hypocrites but I am becoming one MAKE IT STOP. 

I have literally 0% motivation to write on this because not many people read it. I did the same thing to both Seven Minutes in Heaven and Everything Has Changed so just bare with me until I get on track ok?

ILY 

11 votes and 3 comments just to make sure you DONT HATE ME.

IT IS 3:01 AM AND IMSO SLEEPY BUT I REFUSE LET MYSELF SLEEP UNTIL THIS IS UPDATED. 

ONE DIRECTION ON SNL A FEW HOURS AGO. ASDFGHJKL;

ily again

Muah

XxDimples

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1M 36.8K 24
"Maybe I should just leave the band, eh?" "That's what I've been telling you all along you dickhead. What's keeping you here?" "A fucking contract." ...
59.9K 3K 24
So I decided to try something different. I write a story but you as a reader decide what is happening next. Write a suggestion in the comments and I'...
171K 6.9K 64
"Can you for once be honest with yourself, Louis?" Harry pulls his hair. He is so frustrated with the guy he has been living with for the past few we...
238K 10.6K 36
» 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 « ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀᴍᴀᴢᴏɴ ᴀs ᴋɪɴᴅʟᴇ ᴏʀ ᴘᴀᴘᴇʀʙᴀᴄᴋ [ 𝘓𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘪𝘰 ] _________________ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʙʏ ᴍɪᴄᴀᴇʟᴀ ʟᴏᴘᴇᴢ. [ ɪɢ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ:...