Gentleman⚣Lilo BDSM✔️

By CockyLilo

"Just because I'm a Gentleman doesn't mean that I won't spank you." ; Okay so maybe Louis is a loudmouth, att... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
SO FÛCKING DONE
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
BROMANCE AWARDS
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Epilogue

Thirty-Seven

5.7K 282 57
By CockyLilo

The comments have started to decrease once again, and I know that these updates are really scarce, I'm just really busy with school and my other fanfiction (ones that I am able to update with ease). I sometimes don't update due to not getting comments. Comments are the reason why authors do update and when I don't receive a lot it really makes me sad.

"Daddy, Daddy I'm going to be fine."Louis soothes, reaching for Liams larger hand whenever the Dom reaches to pick up his mobile phone from the bedside table with full intentions of calling the University and postponing Louis' tour of the University grounds. Louis is sprawled across the older man, dressed in nothing but a shirt that was obviously Liams and with their duvets kicked to the ground due to the warmth of their body heat during the night.

Liam gives the submissive a worrying look from his position, brown eyes searching Louis' blue for any sign of fear or uneasiness about the whole day that is planned for the Young male. Louis has been waiting a while to start the new University, between recovering from the kidnapping and the term holidays, Louis would be officially starting in the fall but would be paying his first visit this afternoon to get the ins and outs of the new ground and meet his fellow students.

"Are you sure? You still don't look 100%, that isn't an insult, it's just my concern baby. If you need to take the day off and relax and then, that's fine, I can just post pone the tour and cancel a couple of meetings and I'll be free to spend the day with you looking after you."Liam finds himself rambling, his voice thick in sleep and rumbling through his chest which consciously makes the submissive let out an amused giggle.

Sitting up a little more on the Dominant, Louis is pulling himself up a little and looking over his Dom. He had to say, it want as if he was treated unfairly or without love, Liam cares for his health and especially mental health a lot, and as much as it can be annoying to be constantly checked on like a ticking time bomb, it was also sweetly endearing.

"Daddy, I'm alright. The boy from the store just happened to say the wrong words, I'm alright. I just...panicked."Louis ends off with a tired filled laugh, trying to calm the Doms nerves."Daddy, don't look so worried."

"But I am,"Liam sighs, brining up one of his hands to rub through Louis' bed hair."Maybe I can move around arrangements and accompany you to this tour, meet those that you will be working with..."Liam trails off, noticing the way that the little Immediately sits up so that he's straddling the older man, glaring down at him.

"No. I'm doing this by myself, and I know, you're just worrying but believe me when I tell you that I'm fine! It's only for 3 hours, and then I'll be home again."Louis reassures, his fingers drawing patterns on Liams bare chest as he speaks, peering at the Dom beneath him through thick, dark eyelashes and wide blue eyes.

Liam lets out a defeated sigh, allowing his sleep heavy arms to come up and slither around the submissives waist, feeling the heat of Louis' sleep warm skin against his own. Louis is naked other than the large shirt he wears, belonging to Liam and it gave them both that sense of closeness that both needed last night while Liam was soothing the sub from another panic attacking just before bed.

"Right, fine, you can go but I want you to keep me updated on what's going on and how you are feeling. If you feel panicked, phone me. I'll answer, no matter what and I'll come pick you up. Okay, Princess?"He says sternly, pinching the boys hip whenever he fails to reply verbally."Use your words, Louis. You will do as I say, yes?"He presses.

"Yes, Daddy."Louis nods his head, offering the Dom a smile and a content hum whenever he feels large hands massage the flesh of his bum. Liam gives the sub a smile in return, stretching up so he can press a kiss to Louis' lips. The kiss doesn't last long and doesn't get further than lips as Louis pulls away."Ew, Morning breath."

"Yeah, you do have a bad case of it."Liam smirks, laughing loudly whenever Louis hits him on the chest with a pout and a glare."I joke, your breath smells like roses. Just like everything."

"That's better."

~~~\0/~~/\~~

Louis follows obediently after the guide, unable to hell his curiosity as he peers into laboratory Windows and stoping to watch as men and woman, Submissives and Dominants of all ages work with chemicals, science equipment and expensive technology that is beyond Louis' wildest dreams. Everything is so new, so shiny and expensive and Louis just wants to play with everything and try it all, no matter if it isn't his department.

Everyone seems to be friendly enough, offering Louis a smile and a little wave at times, greeting him as if they have known him for years and giving him a warm wine that relaxes his nerves. Everything is so different and new, it's a big change for Louis to be going from one university - one that took him 3 years to settle into and with Zayns support - but he'll be okay. He just has to remember to take his medication and just listen to his music if he gets too worked up.

"Louis? Are you listening?"The lady asks, turning to look over at Louis who is watching a Young Dominant mix chemicals through the glass. He can't help but to admire how laid out her work space is, or the fact that she has her own plaque on the door of the lab, with her name and title.

He hopes he gets that

"Hmm? Oh! Sorry, I was just watching, uh, sorry..."Louis trails off, speeding up his walk so he can stand beside the guide once again. She herself was another Dominant, tipping the mistress scale more than anything if you ask Louis, and obviously not use to having a male sub who got so distracted and fidgety.

"Hmm, keep up please."She stresses, eyeing Louis for a second and making the young male shift uncomfortably under her stare as he follows. He's playing with his hands where they are kept in the pocket of his hoodie, or well, Liams hoodie. It grounded him, and also reminded Louis that he had to text Liam every once in a while to reassure that he is well and what he is doing currently.

"I will, sorry, again."Louis finds himself apologising just once more, silencing whenever he gets a look from the Female Dominant. She starts to talk once again, telling Louis of the other scientists that were working in the Pharmacology department and those that Louis might find an interest in partnering up with. Louis listens half heartedly, his eyes trained on the steps as they walk up to a different floor.

" -your laboratory."Louis jumps out of his thoughts for a second time when they come to a halt, looking confused as they stand in front of an empty laboratory, untouched since the moment that it was designed and built and ready to be touched up by decorative hands. Although not massive, it was a good enough space to work in, comfortable.

"Pardon?"

"This is your Laboratory."The lady repeats herself for Louis' sake, making a show as she dramatically jesters into the room and then to the door. There's a plain sliver plaque situated on the door, able to slide out from its hold and ready to be engraved with Louis' name and preferred title."It does need a little but focused up, cleaned from dust and spiders webs, but I'm sure you are capable of doing such tasks as that, Mr Tomlinson."

"I-I get my own lab?"He almost gasps in shock, taking baby steps into the lab with wide blue eyes behind the lenses of his glasses, looking at the space available in awe.

"Of course, all students, professors and scientists do. It's in our policy to ensure that everyone in the university is treated equally and can access certain equipment whenever they need to. You will receive your own key card and will be able to come and go whenever you like, even outside of necessary student times."She offers Louis a smile just as the Submissive turns on the spot with a smile.

"Thank you so much,"He beams."This is amazing, honestly. This is fucking amazing."He can't help but to let the swear escape, not caring.

"You are welcome, Mr Tomlinson. I'll ensure that you will have your Plaque engraved as soon as Possible. Mr Louis Tomlinson, that is correct?"She is making sure, clicking her pen so she can note it down at the corner of her page.

"Uh, yeah...That's correct."Louis nods, finding his mood suddenly dampened on for a reason that he's unsure of. Maybe it was the use of his last name, Tomlinson held so many memories that Louis wished to get rid off, it reminded Louis so much of a childhood that he wanted desperately to get away from since the moment that he released the ins and outs of the world that was split up in Submissive and Dominant.

"Don't be dishearten, with your IQ and current rate of progress, you could have a professional title in mer months."Smiling once more, Louis' guide is leaving Louis to his own thoughts in his new Laboratory.

Yeah, that sounds nice. Dr Louis Tomlinson.

Or Dr Louis Payne. That sounds even better.

Jumping out of his thoughts, Louis' hands immediately reach for the buzzing phone in the backpocket of his jeans. Fumbling with the phone, Louis has time to spot the contact name of 'Daddy ❤️🐙' and the photograph of the two of them, laying in bed with sleepy grin on their faces and hair tossed. It's a photograph that Louis adores.

"Hi Daddy!"Louis grins, holding the phone up to his ear after pressing accept.

"Hi Princess."Liam sighs with a smile, sounding relieved to hear from the young male."I've been trying to get a hold of you for an hour, baby. What have you been up to? Are you alright?"He asks, unlocking the car doors with the button on his keys. It beeps to life.

"Oops, sorry! I was still being guided aroun- Oh! Daddy! Guess what!"Louis is almost vibrating with excitement as he looks around the room, a grin breaking onto his lips as bounces on the spot. The young submissive doesn't even give his Dom the chance to reply before he's already continuing on."I've been given my own lab!"

"Really? That's fantastic, Princess!"Liam gushes with a smile, closing the car door after he gets into the drivers seat. He's setting a box onto the passengers seat before turning to start the car."Have you met any other people in your department? Are they nice?"

"Um, no, not yet. But I've been told that they are, so I can't wait to maybe make some new friends with the same interests as me."Louis says slowly, moving from one foot to the other."Everything is so new and different, but a good different."

"I'm really happy for you. I'm coming to pick you up now, yeah?"Liam makes sure, fixing the mirror.

"Hmm, yeah Daddy. Are we going to do anything?"Louis asks, hoping with a little smirk that Liam is up to having some phone this afternoon.

"You'll see, baby. You'll see."

SO I UPDATED WOO!

I'm so close to 16K votes which I'm really happy about. My text fix 'The Ultra Gay Group Chat' is nearing close to 21K votes! Which is an amazing milestone for me. If you haven't checked it out, I'd love for you to do so. My current goal is to get 10K comments by 200.

Your opinion on this chapter? I know that is short, but I'm still building in the cracks.

Anyone that you would like Louis to meet at his new University?

What fun would you like Louis and Liam to get up to in the next chapter? (;

Please comment! I love all of your comments so much!

VoteCommentFollow

Peace✌🏼️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.6K 1.9K 31
[Completed] DILF: Dad I'd like to fuck. Niall just began his freshman year in college, rooming with his best friend Louis Tomlinson that he's known f...
3.7K 293 22
DISCLAIMER I WAS 14 WHEN I WROTE THIS SO IT'S TERRIBLE + TRIGGER WARNING "I'll find a way to fix these broken pieces and let go.." Harry is in a lov...
192K 4.7K 17
Louis had never wanted a relationship like this. Of course, he loved Harry - he loved the boy more than anything. And, at first, their relationship h...
147K 4.4K 47
Louis and Harry have everything. They are happily married. They love their children more than anything. They couldn't be more successful in their job...