Spy Books I Enjoyed Reading 1

By xElleNicolex

Looking for Spy books? There aren't many and there isn't a lot that you prefer so here's a list of the books... More

A Thing to make it all Clear
I'm a Secret Agent Undercover in High school
How To Become A Spy (BEING REWRITTEN & EDITED)
Til Death Do Us Part (Spy Series #2)
Spies in Saddles [Book One]
Spies in Stilettos [Book Two]
Spies in Skates [Book Three]
Spies in Sandals [Book Four]
The Model Spy
Making the Grade (The Model Spy #2)
Spy-Mantic *Completed* [Wattys2015]
Spy-Mantic 2: The Lies That Meet Your Eyes {#Wattys2016}
Just Undercover ✔️
Just Tourists ✔️
Mom Goes Undercover in High School
Undercover
Covert Affairs
Counter Intelligence
Infiltration
Dead Drop
SUGGEST More books! (Closed)
Update:

Just the Truth

2.9K 24 5
By xElleNicolex

By 94sMixtape

What happens when your name is on a hit list? Or even worse a spy hit list? The best of the best are slowly being hunted down one by one and the tables are turned when Charlee and her team of agents are being targeted by an unknown enemy.

Charlee works for R.I.P, the Retaliation and Investigation Program, a secret organization meant for the youngest and most talented teams of agents in the heart of Rome. After years of working together, nothing can prepare them for what's to come.

What happens when a cover can't protect you? When weapons can't stop the killers and even your closest friends seem to know something you don't? When it comes to life and death, the only thing that can protect you is the truth.

••BOOK THREE IN THE JUST UNDERCOVER TRILOGY••

-o-o-o-

I am currently reading this and I'm just waiting for Updates. But I like the little twist here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

586K 39.6K 82
"𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐒 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋" Deadly assassin Delphinium Tesla and her team are hopelessly outnumbered and outmatched. I...
1.7M 85.2K 63
Seducing powerful men into telling her all of their secrets is Scarlett Ambrose's specialty. Ace Hardwood is probably no exception. * The gorgeous, c...
900K 26.1K 42
Assassin x Mafia Boss - - - Adelaide is a trained assassin sent out to kill Romano Acerbi, the leader of the largest Italian mafia group there is. W...
233K 8.3K 33
When Saian spy Cassalyn Diao stumbles upon a treacherous scheme too big for her to handle alone, she has no choice but to seek help from old allies...