Going Viral

By vinylghosts

Meet 'Hope xo' other know as Maya Hart, yet no one except her bestfriend Riley knows that. Shes your average... More

1: My First Blog
2: Ending Early
3: Getting Settled
4: Taking a Liking
5: Fresh
6: Hoedown
7: Teach Me
8: Just A Quick One
9: Child Watch
10: Alone For A While
11: Leaving
12: Starting Over
13: Should We Go?
14: Coming Down With Something
15: Whos That
16: Tell Me About Her
17: A Different Lucas
18: What Was That
19: Talk About It
20: After
21: Choose
22: Oh Christ
23: Oh Lord
24: Losers
25: Found
26: Stay Away
27: Spotted
28: Ruined
29: Gone
Thank You All

30: Your My Home

516 28 1
By vinylghosts

One Week Later

I woke up to a bright light shinning through my window, usually when I woke up the sun wouldn't be this bright. Meaning I'd over slept.

I grabbed my phone to see two things: one of them being that it was 1pm and the second thing being that I had missed calls from Lucas and Farkle. Although those were all over 4 hours ago, if they really needed me they would of called again more recently.

Riley came climbing through my bedroom window, "hello"

"Hi" I said, my voice was weak.

"Woah. Why haven't you got up yet?" She said walking over to me with her arms crossed.

"I'm in a lazy mood, I have nothing better to do today anyways."

"Same, it's not like Texas where I can just make out with your brother all the time" she sighed.

"To much information." I laughed.

She walked over to my set of drawers, "can I borrow some lazy clothes?"

"Go ahead" I said as I laid on my side to face her.

She pulled out some plain black shorts and searched for a big t-shirt. She picked up a baggy grey one.

"Not that one..." I said as I stood up and rushed over to her. "Take this"

I took off my top, leaving me in my lace white bra, handing it to her. She then gave me the grey top and I put it on. It reached mid thigh, covering my pants.

"Is there a certain reason I wasn't aloud that one?" She asked as she got into my bed, I laid next to her.

"It's Lucas'... I stole it from him" I bit my lip.

"That explains the guy smell" she said sniffing.

"He smells great doesn't he" I said gripping onto the shirt.

"I wish I stole something of Farkles." She sighed.

"Didn't you steal his virginity?" I asked sarcastically raising an eyebrow.

"I'm not going to answer that because you are his sister" she said going red.

"Lucas stole mine..." I sighed. "I had sex with someone who I'm likely never going to see again. This top is the only part of him that I got to keep."

Riley rolled over and placed her arms around me, laying her head on my shoulder. "Should we move to Texas?"

"I wish" I sighed.

"I'm not joking, there's some great colleges there and we could get our own little apartment-"

"One problem, I'm poor. Plus, my hearts set on going to NYAC."

"There will be art colleges in Texas, we could stay at your dads and-"

"Your getting to carried away Riley, we have another year to think about this... Just slow down" I laughed.

"Let's go out" she said, changing the subject.

"Where?" I asked.

"Let's go to Topanga's, I really miss the iced lattes from there"

"How about we order some, I don't feel like going out." I tried to smiled.

"How about you stay here and I'll go get them..."

"Good idea" I smirked at her, "I want whipped cream with mine please"

She stood up and put her clothes back on, then she left, leaving me alone.

I somehow felt tired still and fell back to sleep, waking up a hour later with Riley still not around.

I checked my phone to see if she'd texted me which she did.

'Sorry Maya, I ran into someone I wanted to catch up with. I'll be over with your drink at about 9. Ps I'm staying over tonight - Riles'

It was only 5pm so I had no idea what to do with my life until then.

I left my room for the first time today and headed to the kitchen, realising I was hungry. I searched through my cupboards and noticed I had some cookie mixture. So I made some toast for the time being and then began to bake some chocolate chip cookies.

Music was on in the background and I was dancing around in Lucas' top. 'Let's talk about sex' came on the radio and I couldn't help but sing along whilst putting the cookies in the oven.

'Let's talk about sex baby, let's talk about you and me. Let's talk about all the good things and the bad thin-'

I shut up when I heard a thump come from upstairs, I turned down my music to listen more clearly. However there wasn't any more noise.

I decided to go check out what had happened, I already believed my house was haunted so it was probably Mildrid the ghost moving things around, but just incase it wasn't I grabbed the rolling pin that I used to flatten what I'd just be baking.

"Mildrid, is that you?" I whispered as I crept up the stairs. "I don't mind if your redecorating, but you could of told me"

I walked in my bedroom, I'd closed my curtains earlier so it was pure darkness.  I made my way over to my bedside table and turned on my lamp as the main lightbulb had blown last night.

I looked around, the window was wide open yet no one was in my room. Had Riley came home early? Or did we forget to shut it earlier today?

I was creeped out...

Beep Beep. I jumped, the oven alarm was going off downstairs - meaning the cookies were done.

I quickly run down, not looking behind me incase I was being followed.

I walked over to the oven and pulled out the cookies, not thinking about a oven mitt as I was to scared. That was a stupid thing to do as I burnt my hand pulling it out. I quickly placed it I the counter and ran over to the sink, running the cold water over my hand.

"That's gonna blister..." I heard someone whisper into my ear, as there body touched the back of mine.

The persons arms rapped around me and I looked down at them, causing me to instantly know who it was.

"Lucas" I sighed as I held onto his hand, it hurt so I instantly pulled it away - he was right, it had blistered.

"Hey Maya" he said, resting his head on my shoulder.

"W-what are you doing in New York?" I asked shocked as I faced the wall.

He held onto my hips and turned me around to face him, locking our eyes.
"I didn't get to say goodbye properly."

"Oh. It's fine, Iv totally forgot about it" I lied and looked away from him, I hadn't and it was part of the reason Iv been wanting to stay home.

"I know when your lying" he smirked at me. "You can't look at me"

"I might just be totally over you that I don't want to look at you." I said.

"So that's why your wearing my top?" He said, tugging at the bottom of it. I didn't answer him. "Iv been looking for that everywhere" he smiled.

"If you want it have it." I said, pulling it over my head, leaving me in my lace underwear. I chucked it on the floor.

"Your such a tease Maya" he said, completely ignoring his top, his eyes were on my body.

"What? How?" I asked confused.

"Your standing really close to me with only one layer of clothing keeping me away from your bare body. That's how"

I realised that he was getting annoyed about it so I carried on. I allowed my straps of my bra to fall down. "The only thing keeping you away from my bare body is you Lucas..." I walked closer to him and put my hands around his neck.

"Your so hot" he laughed as he bit his bottom lip.

"Yeah... It is kinda hot in here, right?"

"Well, do you have any less hot places?" He asked.

"My bedrooms not to bad, it's actually quite cold in there..." I sighed sexually.

"Then eh. Let's g-go." He couldn't talk as I grabbed his shirt and led him upstairs.

My room was at the back of the house so we had to go through a long hall filled with pictures.

"Wait" Lucas said, looking at a wall. "Is that you?" He asked smiling at a baby photo.

"Yeah." I said impatiently, "can we go to my room now?"

"And is that your mom?" He asked looking at the girl next to me in the photo.

"Yeah." I crossed my arms. "Can we g-"

"You really look like her" he continued looking at the picture. "Do you have any pictures of your step dad?"

"Yeah, in my room" I lied as I tugged on his hand, he didn't move.

"I'm serious Maya." He said.

"This is him" I said, giving in as I walked across the hall. "and that's his best friend who's Riley's dad." I pointed at Cory

"Who's that?" He asked looking at the picture next to it and pointing at a boy a bit older than him.

"That's Josh." I smiled at the picture of him, me, Riley and Auggie.

"Is he related to Riley too?" He guessed.

"Yeah, he's her uncle." I paused, "and we used to date."

"For how long?" He asked.

"Not long at all, but I had a crush on him for years - he was the first guy I thought I loved."

"Why'd you stop dating?" He asked looking into my eyes.

"He tried to pressure me into sex, and when I said no he flipped out" I bit my lip. "He's a jerk" I laughed.

We then walked to my room, hand in hand. "So." Lucas said sitting next to me on my bed.

"When do I get to meet your New York family?" He smirked.

"What?"

"Well I just figured if we're gonna try and make the long distance thing work I need to know more about you and-"

"Wait." I grinned at him, "I thought you didn't want to-"

"I'll do anything for you Maya, when the time comes that we finish school I can move here and we can start out lives together." He blushed.

"You like me!" I giggled as I wrapped my hands around his neck.

"No, I love you." He pushed some hair out of his face. "Your the one"

I kissed his lips, once, twice, three times. "I love you too Lucas Friar, and I always knew you were the one"

"Can I spend that night?"

"Of course you can" I smiled, I walked over to my wardrobe, grabbing a top.

"Seriously?" Lucas asked me, staring at what I'd just put on. "How many of my tops do you have?" He laughed.

"The one downstairs, this one and one more." I smiled as I laid down.

He came and laid next to me. Kissing my cheek.

"Oh wait, Riley's staying tonight's there's not enough room for us all"

"I think Farkle will convince her to stay at her place, if you know what I mean" he winked at me.

"Farkles here too?" I smiled. "Wait how long are you both here for?"

"3 days, we both wanted to see our girlfriends" he put his arm around me and I snuggled into his chest.

"Girlfriend and Boyfriend." I smiled at him, "I could get used to that"

"Me too baby, me too"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 318 22
Hope & Pray (Book 1) ➳ Maya is only sixteen. Ever since she was old enough to remember, she only remember being abused by her father. Her mother...
9.6K 321 31
Maya Hart, a bold artists with an uncertain future, moves from NY to Austin, Texas. There she meets Lucas and has several adventures that make a big...
164K 4K 56
Maya Hart has been through nothing but sorrow and misery in her life. Everything horrible happens to her meanwhile all the best happens to her best f...
28K 842 18
Maya Hart has been inseparable from Riley Matthews for as long as she could remember. But Maya's been seeing Riley through a different eye lately. Sh...