Baby Daddy

Από desiadri

Noelle Adams is your average nerd, with her own personal obsession of books and Doctor Who. But don't be fool... Περισσότερα

Description
Chapter 1: He Calls Me Munchkin
Chapter 2: He Doesn't Like Finny
Chapter 3: He Hates Romance Movies
Chapter 4: He Doesn't Know Me
Chapter 5: He Is A Child
Chapter 6: He Is Not That Type Of Friend
Chapter 7: He Can Take A Punch
Chapter 8: He Meets 'Sugar'
Chapter 9: He 'let's Off Steam'
Chapter 10: He Is My Baby Daddy
Chapter 11: He Is A Fast Learner
Chapter 12: He Came With A Bow And Arrow
Chapter 13: He Buys Me Dinner
Chapter 14: He Didn't Swim
Chapter 15: He Knows Victoria's Secret
Chapter 16: He Doesn't Listen
Chapter 17: He Has A Surprise
Chapter 18: He Can't Be Scared
Chapter 19: He Runs Behind Me
Chapter 20: He Asks Questions
Chapter 21: He 'Claims' Me
Chapter 22: He Learns About The Day
Chapter 23: He Reads To Me
Chapter 24: He Looked Away
Chapter 25: He Is Drinking Water
Chapter 26: He Does A Surprise
Chapter 27: He Wants To To Carry Me
Chapter 28: He Isn't Embarrassed
Chapter 29: He Knows About Them
Chapter 30: He Admits It
Chapter 31: He Circled My Block
Chapter 32: He Gives Me A Gift
Chapter 33: He Is My Knight In Shining Armor
Epilogue

Chapter 34: He Talks To Me

16K 648 18
Από desiadri

Chapter 34: He Talks To Me

"So you still haven't talked?" Dylan asked me as I shuffled around with my food.

"No" I answered without looking at the curious people in my table.

"How long has it been though?" Wesley asked me. I could feel him moving closer.

"It's been 2 weeks, now can we change the topic?" I asked them before shifting my focus to my food, blocking out whatever they were saying.

After Seth didn't call me back that day, he has avoided me at school and hasn't answered my calls.

I gave up one day when I finally cornered him and made him talk to me but he just walked away from me. I'm not kidding, I cried that day.

I mean I guess we broke up, even though we were just dating but it hurt like Hell since he doesn't even look at me.

He Doesn't even eat lunch anymore since we now all seat together. I don't know what he does in this period.

The worst part was that while I was waiting for him to call I was thinking about my feelings for him and I determined that I was falling for him. I was so close to saying that I'm in love with him. I still am but I guess things happen. Now I'm going to have to get over him without closure.

"Noelle, Hello, are you in there?" Snapped me out of my thoughts.

"What?" I asked looking back at them.

"I asked if you could walk with me to get my plant, there's still enough time of lunch left" Victoria said and I shrugged before grabbing my plate and clearing it in the dumpster.

"Come on, I still need to decorate it" She said grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the indoor garden.

I already took the class in 10th grade but she has to take it now so I don't have the same work as she does.

Once we got there she pushed me inside and locked the door behind me. This door only locked from the outside.

I turned around and tried to pull on the door but like I said, it was locked.

"Victoria let me out, What're you doing?" I said while hitting the door.

"You have to talk and since you're not doing it then we have to force you" She responded, making me look behind me to see Seth sitting on a chair.

Of course he's here.

That was the whole plan. Get me alone with him.

I sighed before sitting in on one of the closest chairs to the door.

Once a few minutes of silence had gone by I finally said what I wanted.

"What did I do?" I asked him.

"What?" The beautiful voice I hadn't heard in 2 weeks said.

"I asked, what did I do to you?" I asked him with the anger I didn't know I had deep down.

"Noelle, you didn't do anything" He said and I rolled my eyes. "I just" He started but never finished.

"You just what?" I asked him.

"I'm sorry. I've just lived my whole life by one code and I broke it. I actually hit you and I just couldn't handle that and see you everyday knowing I hurt you like that. I'm so sorry for that. I don't want you to think it's your fault it's mine only" He said as he walked closer to me.

"Oh my god, are you serious? That's why you've been ignoring me? Because you think you hurt me" I basically yelled.

"Noelle" He tried to calm me down but I wasn't having any of it.

"Seth you could've just talked to me. You didn't hurt me, only those 2 assholes tried to hurt me. But you stopped them. Yes, you hit me but guess what? It was an accident and you didn't even know it was me. I forgave you for that. You know what I can't forgive you for? For making me feel like shit because I thought I did something wrong. I thought I was the reason for screwing up the first relationship I was ever in. I thought I fucked up a relationship that I really thought was going to last because I was falling for you or whatever it was. I cried because I lost that. But no, it was just because you couldn't fucking speak to me like in a relationship. But thank you for making me know that it's all your fault" I finished with deep breaths.

He finished walking until he was right in front of me.

"You don't hate me for hitting you?" He asked me with a confused tone.

"For the last time Seth, you didn't mean to. Believe me if you had hit me I wouldn't be talking to you" I said to him while walking away from him and tried to open the door but it was still locked.

Why would I think differently?

I looked back at Seth to see him staring at the ground before he shook his head and walked back towards me.

"You cried for me?" He asked me trapping me between him and the door.

"It was one time so don't feel special" I scoffed and moves away from him. Freeing myself from his hold.

"I miss you" He said to me and I laughed dryly.

"Oh, now you miss me? Good to know" I said with sarcasm clear on my voice.

"I always did, I just thought that you hated me as much as I hated myself for doing that. So, I guess I shouldn't beat myself over something you don't give a fuck about" He said and once again trapped me between the wall and him. His hips keeping me in place.

"I'm still mad at you" I said looking to the side but he was still making my heart beat faster than it usually does.

Damn you heart.

"I can handle you mad" He said, softly leaning down so his breath was fanning my cheek.

"That is so not fair, you haven't talked to me in 2 weeks I am not going to forgive you in 2 Minutes" I complained to him but made the mistake of looking his way.

"I'm sorry, can you forgive me?" He asked and I answered no.

"Forgive me" He said lowering his head a bit.

"No" Was my answer.

"Noelle, forgive me" He said again and leaned even lower so his lips were right next to mine.

I shook my head this time because I suddenly forgot all of the words in my head.

"Munchkin..." He trailed off before finally pressing his lips against mine softly.

I closed my eyes before moving my lips against his. I'm sorry but I missed this.

He loosened his hold on my body but just wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me even more against him, like I was going to disappear if he would let me go, while the other kept my chin in place.

We broke away, staring into each other's eyes. "So, you're falling for me?" He asked me with a usual smirk.

"I never said that" I denied but we both know that I did.

"Munchkin" He raised his eyebrow.

"Okay fine I did, but it's all your fault for being you and everything" I said hitting him lightly in the arm.

"Yeah well, I already fell for you and I also blame you for it" He answered me making me blush.

"Are you serious?" I asked him with a red face.

"Of course I am, I only realized that when I found myself eating lunch after I knew you were done and sitting far away from you in class. I said to myself 'I may actually be in love with Noelle Rose Adams' and I am, I truly am. I'm sorry for this past weeks. I should've handled it better and I know that now. I'm deeply sorry for hurting you Munchkin" He said to me as he drew small Circles on my hip.

"And I know you're mad at me or disappointed or whatever emotion you feel right now, but can you give me the silent treatment or my punishment while being my girlfriend?" He asked me with his small smile.

"Are you serious?" I asked him holding back the smile on my face.

"Of course" He whispered looking straight into my eyes. Making me remember that I hadn't answered.

"Yes" I said and this time I kissed him but broke away fast.

"Now I'm back to being mad at you" I said to him as I pushed him away and went back towards the door.

"Victoria let us out we're done talking" I said pushing on the door. Why did they let her use the indoor garden? This is always filled in lunch. My friends are so extra sometimes.

"and kissing apparently" Seth said making me reach out and hit him lightly in the arm.

A few seconds later the door clicked and the door opened to see all of our friends waiting for us. "Did you guys finally make up?" Gavin asked with a smile on his face. 

"Yes we did but how would you know if we were lying?" Seth asked them and they shrugged. "We hoped you wouldn't" Gavin answered with the same smirk Seth always has.

"At least now we can all eat lunch together" Dylan said walking towards us and taking our hands before pulling us out of the garden and walked us over to our class.

"I'll leave you alone" He whispered in my ear before leaving me alone with Seth.

"Come here" He said grabbing my wrist and pulling me towards him, again.

"Seth" I Warned him but he just lifted my head and placed a small kiss on my lips.

"I'm going to make it up to you today. Can I go around 5? I'll cook for you and everything" He planned with a gigantic smile on his face.

"Yeah" I answered knowing he would make it up to me. I don't know what he was planning but he always delivered.

"Great, I'll see you then" He said as the bell rang. He gave me another kiss before we entered the classroom.

That afternoon he cooked me what felt like a buffet and even bought ice cream. He then proceeded to watch I don't know how many of my nerdy movies until we both fell asleep. It was the best 'date' we've ever had and I maybe forgave him.

"A goal without a plan it's just a wish"

-Larry Elder

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

676K 22.5K 38
When Adriana Layman first saw Jake Collins in freshman year it was love at first sight. Now its senior year and Adriana realizes she might leave high...
207K 2.2K 25
Beatrice is a nerd with a super rich family. She's the only child with no friends and always get picked on at school. One day the Lynch family moves...
542 10 10
Amy Collins is a nerd... well... sort of... she is loved by her seat mayes because she is such a generous person... generous enough to share you ans...
Crush On Mr. Bad Boy [Unedited] Από Lils

Εφηβική Φαντασία

26.9M 729K 43
[VERSION WITH EXTRA CHAPTERS OUT ON AMAZON!!!] [This Wattpad Version is the Unedited first draft.] Having a crush on someone isn't easy, especially w...